SCOTTISH TRANNY BTFO IN PRISON

Trans maxxing is just an way to fit in society as an incel
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 19036
"The Gender Recognition Reform Bill has been blocked by the UK government"
Finally did something right.
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 19036 and justinzayn
What's the % of MTF versus FTM?
I've been too busy to put together the infographic, but the results of our survey were:

49.1% trans male

18.2% trans female

7.4% cis male

14.5% cis female

8.5% nonbinary

This is what I found on reddit sub
R/transscum

In real life it's probably 98 mtf vs 2 ftm
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 19036
_128397313_rapist_glasgow_spindrfit.jpg


I would.
 
I've been too busy to put together the infographic, but the results of our survey were:

49.1% trans male

18.2% trans female

7.4% cis male

14.5% cis female

8.5% nonbinary

This is what I found on reddit sub
R/transscum

In real life it's probably 98 mtf vs 2 ftm
Ummmm....
 
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn

Similar threads

ReccesedSlavic
Replies
0
Views
15
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
ragingmanlet
Replies
1
Views
58
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet
klip11
Replies
7
Views
45
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval
Aox Ofwar
Replies
11
Views
80
Aox Ofwar
Aox Ofwar
D69mo
Replies
5
Views
43
astatin
astatin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top