Scratching an itch gives more pleasure than injecting heroin

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Fire
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Posts
19,121
Reputation
29,703
Brutal fact
 
Ok but why do you inject heroin though???
 
Why wouldn't you inject pain killers on steroids after looking in the mirror
Cuz I am a 6’1” nordic germanic grey blue eyed dark triad. Not a truecel once I fix my face with mewing thru puberty and surgerymaxxing if that fails.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3591
Cuz I am a 6’1” nordic germanic grey blue eyed dark triad. Not a truecel once I fix my face with mewing thru puberty and surgerymaxxing if that fails.
Mirin hard tbh, all I got are decent eyes but they are shit colored
 
  • +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3591

Similar threads

astatin
Replies
20
Views
92
painbonez
painbonez
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
31
ANON
ANON
StrawberryLubeUser
Replies
3
Views
23
StrawberryLubeUser
StrawberryLubeUser
0_angularity_0
Replies
3
Views
27
vux
vux

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top