appears to be her. but not too sure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3323 and 2 others
I've known for a very long time that these women are black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Mexicanboi, Warlow and 3 others
@neferpitou and @poosyyslayer or what the fuck his name is, are the ultimate simps its fucking over for them, slit ur wrist faggots
Bro chill, I'm trying to get verified there :feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Imagine being a black woman

• JFL
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Deleted member 9090, Marsiere214 and 2 others
I would date the Black girl if she was a virgin JFL

But knowing women they just cry because chad pumped and dumped them

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Feminineboi, Deleted member 9090, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
I would date the Black girl if she was a virgin JFL

But knowing women they just cry because chad pumped and dumped them

No girl Is ever satisfy with a man

• +1
That’s actually how she looks like then?
It’s completely and utterly over for her and it truly never began. Then again I should have guessed that from the fact that she’s on a FEMALE looksmaxing forum. To be a looksmaxingcel while born the recruit difficulty mode gender, you have to be one ugly ass motherfucker.

These are the women being picky about men’s looks, calling O’Pry ugly and telling us that we’re incel.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 9090
It’s completely and utterly over for her and it truly never began. Then again I should have guessed that from the fact that she’s on a FEMALE looksmaxing forum. To be a looksmaxingcel while born the recruit difficulty mode gender, you have to be one ugly ass motherfucker.

These are the women being picky about men’s looks, calling O’Pry ugly and telling us that we’re incel.
true ngl. its over for her ass lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro

the 2nd pic is her for sure. the first i dont know yet

• +1
Brutal, all the female forums a full of copers. Female MGTOW,Femcels,that shit forum,etc.
Also, JFL at these slots fawning over you, couldn't they detect your toxic personality.
And in reference to the light eyes thing. I like light eyes but other things on the face are more important imo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Deleted member 9090
this frauding mulllato doesnt come close to this natural stacy. not a colour thing just raw genetics
naamloos-jpg.841597

• +1
Brutal, all the female forums a full of copers. Female MGTOW,Femcels,that shit forum,etc.
Also, JFL at these slots fawning over you, couldn't they detect your toxic personality.
And in reference to the light eyes thing. I like light eyes but other things on the face are more important imo.
true. it was wierd as fuck ngl. i just wanted to lurk there but the shaniqua named purple wanted to doxx my ass but it was all theater jfl. shes legit afraid rn because we know where she lives, we have her reddit, know a bit about where she studied and she dropped her real name

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 5634 and TheChosenChad
this frauding mulllato doesnt come close to this natural stacy. not a colour thing just raw genetics
naamloos-jpg.841597
she looks uncanny as well which is a big looksmin

• +1
quality thread

• +1
true. it was wierd as fuck ngl. i just wanted to lurk there but the shaniqua named purple wanted to doxx my ass but it was all theater jfl. shes legit afraid rn because we know where she lives, we have her reddit, know a bit about where she studied and she dropped her real name

Nigg should be working in FBI, brutal doxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 8019
you're like the fag from school that always hangs with the girls and gossips about the boys.
how degenerate do you have to be to unironically join such a shithole forum, upload a picture with verification of yourself and only call it an "infiltration" once they kick and doxx you.

piss off to your sisters, mega faggot

i was honestly looking for rates. and i got dmed by some girl on reddit and she sent the discord invite. so i was like what the hell, i open it up and then this shit happend. didnt ask for any of it, i got fucking mad when she was claiming to have my IP and full name jfl. so thats when i made the expose actually REAL for her.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
lmao im still laughin my ass off for this. on an alt account which she foolishly trusted she exposed herself revealing her name. she even admitted where she lives: canada. she got really afraid and wanted to tell me sorry lmao!! gonna drop the final nail in the coffin soon guys jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and alriodai
@fag112 Are these all from the MBC forum?

When I read that forum they seem pretty knowledgeable and based and a lot of them speak as if they're really pretty or even beautiful, but this is just a bunch of coping Shaniqua's