Script to talk to normies

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
I can't really be myself around normies as they cannot comprehend or are interested in what I say. I have thought of some method of minimizing cringe. It doesn't matter what I say if there is no conflict.

For example

question
compliment
question
question
compliment
goodbye

something like this?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, randomuser2407, Need2Ascend and 12 others
im sorry dude, you have autism

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Need2Ascend, Chadrapist and 17 others
im sorry dude, you have autism
Autism doesn't really matter if I can minimize what I say trust me. I have seen Chads not say much and be normies and yet have positive social interaction. I am not getting anything out of normies "intellectually" anyway so there is 0 point in talking to them.

I think something like this will easily work. People can be manipulated rather easily.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Arkantos and Troglodyte
Autism doesn't really matter if I can minimize what I say trust me. I have seen Chads not say much and be normies and yet have positive social interaction. I am not getting anything out of normies "intellectually" anyway so there is 0 point in talking to them.

I think something like this will easily work. People can be manipulated rather easily.
high iq, you minimize what you can say so you don't waste your energy on Chads and normies lowering your iq whenever you talk to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
pretty much normies are only interested in themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6867, HighIQcel and Deleted member 5522
It's over for us conversationcels

• +1
high iq, you minimize what you can say so you don't waste your energy on Chads and normies lowering your iq whenever you talk to them
Also if they fuck up they will get the cortisol response not you. It may also be a good way to learn more about them without saying much about oneself. Everything must be played strategically.
pretty much normies are only interested in themselves.
Which is why I think a script or flow planned for any conversation is key.

• +1
Reactions: Troglodyte
it is over if you cant talk spontaneous

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 9779 and 4 others
If you aren’t ugly and are still incel this is why.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9787 and Deleted member 5522
Just be the strong quiet masc type with hints of NT extraversion every now and then

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, HighIQcel and Deleted member 5522
Also if they fuck up they will get the cortisol response not you. It may also be a good way to learn more about them without saying much about oneself. Everything must be played strategically.
reminds me of american psycho ngl

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone.

• +1
My guy why are you complimenting them so much you don’t owe them shit, for example if a person is wearing a hoodie u like then u can compliment it and then ask about where he got it from and continue from there.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, HighIQcel, Arkantos and 1 other person
Fml is everyone autistic here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, GeordiLeFort, Need2Ascend and 3 others
talk slow
make eye contact
ask people about themselves
give joke answers and goof around
dont sperg out about the niche interests you have normies just want to talk about nothing

literally that easy, much easier if youre good looking though

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Zeta ascended, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
My guy why are you complimenting them so much you don’t owe them shit, for example if a person is wearing a hoodie u like then u can compliment it and then ask about where he got it from and continue from there.
Its a matter of control. They will like you more if you give them dopamine. I like people who compliment me even if its fake news.
Fml is everyone autistic here
Not everyone but an autist will naturally be uglier and be able to grasp lookism content more as we are not tied to social norms as much. Be glad that we exist because some of us make very good threads.
talk slow
make eye contact
ask people about themselves
give joke answers and goof around
dont sperg out about the niche interests you have normies just want to talk about nothing

literally that easy, much easier if youre good looking though
Jokes are way too risky and they may not get it. You could maybe pretend to not get a joke to raise the other persons cortisol and hence lower their testosterone. Also if you say something controversial game over. Normies pretend to be offended all the time as a joke. For example you make a joke about their mother when you are an edgy 12 year old and they reply back "my moms dead" as a joke.

Talking slow or fast is irrelevant. Being clear and not stuttering is crucial. I need to practice reading in front of a mirror to get a more NT set of speech patterns. I have always struggled with speaking from an early age and combine this with social isolation and its not great. I don't sound retarded or anything but something is off.

Being good looking will obviously make this better.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9787 and HighIQcel
This only works for female conversations. In Male Conversations it's weird if you're not a girl and you keep complimenting the other guy you're talking to

• +1
This only works for female conversations. In Male Conversations it's weird if you're not a girl and you keep complimenting the other guy you're talking to
I often hear males talk about gossip or whatever errands the youth is up to these days. Since I have no experience outside my bedroom at the best of times it would be rather stupid of me to even attempt to talk about what little social interaction I have. Complements are easy but with men they should be tonned down to avoid sounding gay or worship. Good idea tbh.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Its a matter of control. They will like you more if you give them dopamine. I like people who compliment me even if its fake news.

Not everyone but an autist will naturally be uglier and be able to grasp lookism content more as we are not tied to social norms as much. Be glad that we exist because some of us make very good threads.

Jokes are way too risky and they may not get it. You could maybe pretend to not get a joke to raise the other persons cortisol and hence lower their testosterone. Also if you say something controversial game over. Normies pretend to be offended all the time as a joke. For example you make a joke about their mother when you are an edgy 12 year old and they reply back "my moms dead" as a joke.

Talking slow or fast is irrelevant. Being clear and not stuttering is crucial. I need to practice reading in front of a mirror to get a more NT set of speech patterns. I have always struggled with speaking from an early age and combine this with social isolation and its not great. I don't sound retarded or anything but something is off.

the talk slow tip will help you
dont be afraid/nervous to pause in conversation and consider your words carefully before delivering them
as long as youre making regular eye contact and seem engaged that is

• +1
the talk slow tip will help you
dont be afraid/nervous to pause in conversation and consider your words carefully before delivering them
as long as youre making regular eye contact and seem engaged that is
Good idea. With no stuttering and pausing it should come off as really natural.

“I like ppl who compliment me”

yeah everyone likes keeping a people pleaser by their side, it gives an ego boost, don’t be a people pleaser.

“Jokes are too risky they might not get it”

Ppl like to laugh don't be boring.

“Pretend you don’t get the joke”

Aka pretend ur an idiot for some reason, great plan bro everyone wants to talk to a retard.

Tell funnier jokes, the more rapport u build with them the more complicated jokes and “inside jokes” u can tell.

“....to raise their cortisol”

People want to be comfortable and open around you, why are you making them nervous?

“Normies pretend to be offended all the time as a joke”

No we don’t, aspies and emo girls who think they are funny respond with “my moms dead” when someone makes fun of their mother, when u respond like that u kill the momentum of the shit talking, instead u should tell them that their mother is fat/ugly, thats normal behaviour between bros and it shows ur not a pussy and u bite back

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 5522
in for first date script

• +1
Mirin ur severe autism

• +1
Can't be negative, can't brag, must tell interesting funny stories that aren't negative or brags, good fucking luck.

• +1
Can't be negative, can't brag, must tell interesting funny stories that aren't negative or brags, good fucking luck.
You can be negative in a passive aggressive way. This raises their cortisol more as it will make them overthink. Bragging its pointless unless about sexual experiences.

No matter how much preparation you have, unless you're some sort of giga low inhib low self-awareness robot the facade will eventually end and you can't plan for every single situation. You need a certain amount of creativity to keep social interactions going.

• +1
90% of conversation is body language and tone

• +1
what qualifies as a non brag story that is interesting?

• +1
what qualifies as a non brag story that is interesting?
most common is the drunk story where funny shit happens because inhibitions are very low, but no one loses an eye since people also look out for each other, women usually love the "crazy shit happens and noone's harmed" type of story where there's little to brag about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 5522
most common is the drunk story where funny shit happens because inhibitions are very low, but no one loses an eye since people also look out for each other, women usually love the "crazy shit happens and noone's harmed" type of story where there's little to brag about
That's very specific JFL

I can't really be myself around normies as they cannot comprehend or are interested in what I say. I have thought of some method of minimizing cringe. It doesn't matter what I say if there is no conflict.

For example

question
compliment
question
question
compliment
goodbye

something like this?
nigga its beyond over if u script ur dialogue
my nigga lives in a movie :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
That's very specific JFL
i need to go out tbh, just nix the drunk part and you can figure what i'm talking about, stories about beating people up or getting so drunk you get hurt just aren't for foids or average men, you need something lighter like someone acting well under pressure without violence being involved, this is where having a buddy would help so you can boost one another rather than bragging

• +1