Scrolled through @HeightPilledum's WMAF insta

Richard Cheese

Richard Cheese

As we all know our resident yellowfevercel runs an insta page. Just so happens that I have a lot of free time on my hands currently(if my post count made in such a short amount of time doesn't clue you in) and decided to check it out. Here are my observations:

The South Korean women fog so hard it's not even funny. I could consistently tell who's Korean without even looking at the text. Their (NATURAL) beauty is unmatched. A lot of them didn't even use any filters.
The Japanese women are all HQNP. Kinda uglier than Korean but dress and style themselves more conservatively and cute.
The Chinese women ALL use insane amount of filters. Shit doesn't even look real. I don't know what they're smoking in Chengdu. There were some cuties there but CHAD ONLY.

A lot of weird mutts in there as well. I wouldn't call any of them GL either. Thin/fine hair due to witey genetics. Features that clash with each race's standard. Not really fitting into either category.

Most of the couples are on the older side.

Anyway, I kept scrolling and then...

2872152 C30E6ECA A53A 43DA 887E 52D86DD82A1D

HOLY MOTHER OF MARY CHRIST...

AN ASIAN WOMAN...

WITH A GINGER...

AND 3 KIDS.
357635635 785242969977614 4966419914948211386 n

Proxy

I really hope two negatives make a positive because if not these kids are in a world of hurt when high-T 5'2" changs bully them mercilessly.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and NoseProphecy
South Korean women don’t fog shit nigger

They are all equally subhuman as fuck, difference is South Koreans have the decency to filter themselves/get surgery so we don’t have to be exposed to their subhumanity