Sculpture.

D

Deleted member 32486

Kraken

@Gaygymmaxx @Lookologist003 @Krakowski ...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
It looks cool, but what is it?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Thread ruined just by fucking that up. I cannot believe I made such a simple mistake.

• +1
So what was this? Some kind of micro controller project?
printf("Mogs me")

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, JovenCansao and Deleted member 32486
Some kind of micro controller project?
Do you see a microcontroller? I am not a programmer. This is a primitive device. Two relaxation oscillators using the cd40106, feedback resistors are light-dependent, so it is sort of motion controlled. LM386 speaker amplifiers for the oscillators signal, and then stuff on the speakers to bounce aroubd.

• Woah
@_MVP_ is the IQ high enough?

What a weirdo

I can tell you look ugly too

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32486 and Lookologist003
Do you see a microcontroller? I am not a programmer. This is a primitive device. Two relaxation oscillators using the cd40106, feedback resistors are light-dependent, so it is sort of motion controlled. LM386 speaker amplifiers for the oscillators signal, and then stuff on the speakers to bounce aroubd.
What's the black rectangle thingy with the metal legs in the middle? I don't get the purpose of this.
What a weirdo

I can tell you look ugly too
That's not nice.

• +1
Oh sorry mister 🙈🙈🥵🥵🙊🙊
I don't know what you mean. Why do you think that I'm a "weirdo" and ugly-looking based off of seeing my sculpture?

engineer 2d:4d

• JFL
What's the point of this shit?

• Hmm...
Do engineers have masculine or feminine ratios?
they have bad 2d:4d's usually but can still present as masculine. but usually uncoordinated neurotic, shit visiospatially etc

• Woah
they have bad 2d:4d's usually but can still present as masculine. but usually uncoordinated neurotic, shit visiospatially etc
My ring fingers are slightly longer. I am not neurotic, though I am autistic, shit visiospatially in some senses, I run into objects often, trip over myself, etc. but I can conceptualize 3d shapes and spaces very well in my head, I think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
My ring fingers are slightly longer. I am not neurotic, though I am autistic, shit visiospatially in some senses, I run into objects often, trip over myself, etc. but I can conceptualize 3d shapes and spaces very well in my head, I think.
anogenital is more important

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Deleted member 32486
What's the point of this shit?
I must furnish my room with electronic and electro-mechanical doodads and instruments, or else I will go insane and become lazy and normie. It is a drum machine.

• +1
I must furnish my room with electronic and electro-mechanical doodads and instruments, or else I will go insane and become lazy and normie. It is a drum machine.

I need to make that

• Woah
going full aspie mode making machines n shiet innit

• Love it
What would you rate yourself
High LTN, mid MTN without acne, I think. Conversely, how would you rate me?

I need to make that

Do it. Not that exactly, but something small scale, that would be cool. I eventually want to make something less novel and more actually drum-like, but electronically controlled.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski

@Lebgfinal

I dont know why but i love mechanical power so im going to try to do something for it
PM me if you need any help. I am not very experienced with motors, but I can probably still provide advice on other electronic things beside motor-driver circuitry.

PM me if you need any help. I am not very experienced with motors, but I can probably still provide advice on other electronic things beside motor-driver circuitry.
I have everything i need to, my grandpa has hundreds of wood stuff in his basement, motors, wires, gears, etc..

• Woah