SEAmaxxers go to Africa

Timmy

Timmy

Solstice
You’re going for women with narrow frames, no ass, no tits, flat maxilla and too fucking short

Go to Africa instead and do a favor to your future son by making him lightskin and have much more potential in having bigger myscles, ACNT3 gene, wider frame, tanned skin, big dick.

Plus black woman are more majestic, beautiful harmony, FAT ASSES AND FAT TITS AND FAT VAGINAS. Kys if you choose those gooks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, ROTTING, Deleted member 28610 and 9 others
You’re going for women with narrow frames, no ass, no tits, flat maxilla and too fucking short

Go to Africa instead and do a favor to your future son by making him lightskin and have much more potential in having bigger myscles, ACNT3 gene, wider frame, tanned skin, big dick.

Plus black woman are more majestic, beautiful harmony, FAT ASSES AND FAT TITS AND FAT VAGINAS. Kys if you choose those gooks
Black people are lower iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and Timmy
Would you rather produce the next ER or Kelly Oubre? Your choice
african women are pretty short and the womens height is as important as the male height

Black people are lower iq
Oh no, I dont wanna fuck someone bc they have low IQ! I’d prefer someone with no maxilla or jaw, chin, hips, tits or ass. Not the shaniquas with good bone structures and high sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
Oh no, I dont wanna fuck someone bc they have low IQ! I’d prefer someone with no maxilla or jaw, chin, hips, tits or ass. Not the shaniquas with good bone structures and high sex appeal
good luck having a retard son

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I alr jave a gf I am just saying for u guys
asian women are the best,they are medium height,high iq,good culture not like the african faggots

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Chadethnic101 and schizo echochamber
asian women are the best,they are medium height,high iq,good culture not like the african faggots
SEA jungle gooks are bottom tier next to curry foidd

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Economical
SEA jungle gooks are bottom tier next to curry foidd
black ones are there too, unless it's some of those with perfect brilliant skin and perfect body, those are very hot but rare af

Asian women are goddeses, but only 1% of them, rest are genetic trash in most cases.

If you want mogger son you should go to nordic countries, if you want fogger daughter, hapa is the best option.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
ER half brother jazz Rodger (he wanted to kill him for mogging him)

B19E5481 D385 40DB B93F 5C5B8986667C

• Love it
Reactions: Sens
black ones are there too, unless it's some of those with perfect brilliant skin and perfect body, those are very hot but rare af
real blacks are by far the ugliest, ALL goodlooking "black" girls are mixed or surgerymaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, LampPostPrime, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
real blacks are by far the ugliest, ALL goodlooking "black" girls are mixed or surgerymaxxed
african women are baby breeding machines..

Pure west African foids are ugly but can have insane bodies, East African foids tho are hot af

Would had expected a Meeks reference.

By the way. "Africa".
You ignore Africa also has alot of Arabic/ NAfrica type of women?

Its true these cumskins are making incel sons

Look at how elliot roger was made…

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
east african women have decent bones

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
meeks is a 1 out a billion mutt albeit
You mean to say, that he didn't get where is today due to: grindin, hussling, taking first steps of actually doing something?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer and LampPostPrime
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy
Daily Bharatcel copium thread #7181881