SEAmaxxing in East Curryland?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
There are many oriental-looking curries, particularly in the South Eastern parts of Bangladesh (Chittagong) and Northeastern India. I suggest currycels who have been in the west too long and have lost sexual attraction with shitskin curryfoids should consider this as a viable alternative, especially if they can bleachmaxx their shitskin to appropriate JBW theory on their side considering our very caucasiod facial features.
pri_194358744-1-jpg.548892

main-qimg-04253ffbb068c21c26ca5e8e27b46ba6-lq-jpg.548876
naga_female_by_retlaw_snellac-jpg.548878
chakmastribe-girls-jpg.548879

1635132380956-png.516035

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and AlexBrown84
Potentially viable, although white Chad sexpats are likely encroaching on these areas slowly but surely.

Time is of the essence!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, IncelsBraincels and Deleted member 16984
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Bangladesh barely has any foreign tourists, especially outside the capital, Dhaka.

Northeast India probably does and this is where you'll find the Mongoloid phenotypes mainly.

Southeast Bangladesh is still majority ethnically Bengali Indo-Aryan IIRC.

• WTF
Reactions: justinzayn
Southeast Bangladesh is still majority ethnically Bengali Indo-Aryans IIRC.
Bengalis are not a very homogenous ethnicity: you'll find these chink looking Bengalis too depending on the area. Some of my cousins look closer like these women than even other Bengalis.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Worth noting also that you'll likely need to be able to tolerate women with strong body odor. Even if East Asian Mongoloids often have low/no body odor, the Mongoloids living in the Indian Subcontinent probably don't have the same rate of the dry earwax/low body odor genotype.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Hades
Worth noting also that you'll likely need to be able to tolerate women with strong body odor.
:love: That's the best part.

@justinzayn, chindian foids mog pure curryfoids. :love:

• Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Bengalis are not a very homogenous ethnicity: you'll find these chink looking Bengalis too depending on the area. Some of my cousins look closer like these women than even other Bengalis.
Main qimg 5c4d28ca21f0986c257ba99b36b19e0c lq
Map

@TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Fascinating. May check out Bangladesh for a few weeks when I settle down in Thailand.
These noodlefoids are in Bangladesh, but they are a minority still, must go further east to Northeast India to find many of them, especially Nagaland.
The Origins and Causes of Insurgency in Northeast India - The Geopolitics

Nagaland Traditional Shawl for Women #nagaland #naga #nagaland_shawl  #naga_shawl #naga_traditional_dre… | East fashion, India traditional dress,  Traditional dresses

WTF that is one of the most harmonious vitiligo cases ive ever seen ,after MJ of couse

literally changed race

@PrinterAndFaxMachin

@PrinterAndFaxMachin
I love North-Eastern curry foids a lot. I have lots of ancient Southeast Asian and East Asian admixture in my blood:feelskek:

Yeah they're quite cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Back