Sean O pry Implants ?

jdz6777

jdz6777

Iron
Look at his clips/highlights. I'm pretty sure he got infraorbital implants. not sure if there saddled or not but just take a look and see for yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), mvp2v1, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
He is hella bluepilled i dont think he got surgerys, or maybe he took the maskpill and acts nt

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, Jeww, smoth and 4 others
Look at his clips/highlights. I'm pretty sure he got infraorbital implants. not sure if there saddled or not but just take a look and see for yourself.

He just has good bones boyo, implants are for sub chads not for him

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, smoth, AryanChadification and 2 others
looked better when his skin wasnt shiny

when asked about his skincare once, he just said some bullshit like I use a lotion in a red bottle I forgot the name of it

either he's masking his effort super hard or more likely hes just genetically gifted and doesn't have to worry about shit like skincare and surgery

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, caiolindo, DR. NICKGA and 1 other person
He is hella bluepilled i dont think he got surgerys, or maybe he took the maskpill and acts nt
I believe its alll a front tbh, now u guys can disagree or not but even chico. Hearing them talk its obv. Its expected tho, why would top models reveal secrets/ why they look so good.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, gooner888 and lestoa
Surely they cant be that uneducated on looksmaxxing when its the only reason their social media gets any traction/engagement. I doubt their that incompetent.

Surely they cant be that uneducated on looksmaxxing when its the only reason their social media gets any traction/engagement. I doubt their that incompetent.
At this point they all have to know about it

At this point they all have to know about it
They are now, but back in the early 2000s the world was a very different place. Sure, they've seen a resurgence in popularity from SkibidiRizzCels on TikTok, but their careers started when they were teenagers, long before TikTok or the "blackpill" (redpill back then) was "mainstream".

When they were at the heights of their careers they probably did believe the whole "just be confident" thing, and most likely did for many years after.

Aside from shaving / dieting / moisturizing, the most extreme looksmax I've seen them talk about is finasteride, which Chico probably started when he was already a Norwood 2, and bald men being unnatractive has been a stigma long before the early 2000s.

Yes he came to Giant

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Melly, user123456 and 7 others
I believe its alll a front tbh, now u guys can disagree or not but even chico. Hearing them talk its obv. Its expected tho, why would top models reveal secrets/ why they look so good.
stop acting like you matter fucking weirdo, why do you private your profile.

to act like you're some hot shit...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
Barrett is open about all 4 surgeries he got and his shitty morning routine. Reminds me of the psl chad vs irl chad meme
IMG 4567

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78
legit caged at this first clip of him saying it's all about personality jfl

when asked about his skincare once, he just said some bullshit like I use a lotion in a red bottle I forgot the name of it

either he's masking his effort super hard or more likely hes just genetically gifted and doesn't have to worry about shit like skincare and surgery
he's lying obviously, these models are taught really early how to take care of their looks.

Genetical gifted or he is really tricking us LOL

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
stfu greytard. youll never look like that aspie retard