Sean O Pry Is Why Your Surgery Is Pointless

You're implying that looks are the only factor that controls for ones perceived "attractiveness" or SMV. I never said that was the case.
So why bother when attractiveness is subjective after 4 psl?

It's not, how did you come to that conclusion
Cuz sergi > chico

he has more simps

so he’s more attractive

but chico is a “psl god”

He doesn't have an overbite, his top lip just protrudes. I have the same thing

Cuz sergi > chico

he has more simps

so he’s more attractive

but chico is a “psl god”
So true bro. Just ascend to a 4psl normie andthen wait till a stacy falls in love with you because it's all subjective

• +1
Reactions: User49
@Shieda_Kayn isnt this true

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Shieda_Kayn
That’s why @curlyheadjames never became chad and why @Vain786 is deluded
im not a chad because im short not broad and have no soft featurs not because surgery i never did a surgery stop using me in ur "examples"

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Iasacrko and User49
im not a chad because im short not broad and have no soft featurs not because surgery i never did a surgery stop using me in ur "examples"
WTF did u do then? Was that all bonesmash??? Face can change with age from 14 to 17 but ur a unrecognizable person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
WTF did u do then? Was that all bonesmash??? Face can change with age from 14 to 17 but ur a unrecognizable person
all bonesmash and puberty iknwo im unrecogniizable
i used to go into an in and out burger and have girls swooning asking for my number doing the most looksminning thing eating a burger with grease oozing down my mouth and i still looked prettyboy
but yesterday now when i go int oa store iget dirty looks aka normie/sub5 treatment

• So Sad
Reactions: Iasacrko
Retarded take.

You can morph O’Pry (like performing surgery on him) to make him look way better.

The fact that a person already looks good is irrelevant to the question of whether surgery ascends. Surgery even would ascend Sean O’Pry himself.

nature is subhuman and creates imperfection, no wonder gnosticism exists, only a subhuman being could create such evil subhuman existence full of flaws, matter is impure evil filth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33060
bump tbh

• +1
Reactions: User49
He is not recessed buddy boyo. The head position in the pic you posted make it look like he is recessed but he is not.

View attachment 2105816
You've just put him in a severely head tilt frauding position🤣🤣
Wtf even is that
You have to judge in Frankfurt plane

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and 5'7 zoomer
Severe overbite? No problem
View attachment 2105775

View attachment 2105776
Elongated, downward grown jaw? Still good lower third
View attachment 2105779

Hooked and crooked nose with inward gonions?
Literally doesn’t matter
View attachment 2105780

Yet he’s still undoubtedly 7 psl despite having “death sentences” like downward growth, round jaw, no ramus, malocclusion. he also has severe asymmetry

View attachment 2105786

Looks are not a sum of the parts.
Stop thinking muh x or y augmentation to your pathetic face will somehow lift you into slayer status. After normie level, surgery falls off a cliff in terms of return on investment. You can never and I mean NEVER synthetically produce a Chad. And a failo that would otherwise sodmize a normie to truecel status has negligible effects on a true fully-fledged Chad- even multiple of them.
apart from his 10/10 eyes. he has really good chin, ratios/harmony, eyebrow and ridge, skin, hairline. I think stuff like ramus length, flared gonions aren't really that important

Just proves that eye area is everything if you have average features for the rest
apart from his 10/10 eyes. he has really good chin, ratios/harmony, eyebrow and ridge, skin, hairline. I think stuff like ramus length, flared gonions aren't really that important

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Just proves that eye area is everything if you have average features for the rest
How? Theres chads/chadlites that dont have good eye area

Give me an example.
Here's several just for good measure
Vinnie hacker arrives at the variety power of young hollywood held at neuehouse hollywood in h
MV5BNzEwOGJmNTUtMmQ1My00MjZkLWE1ZmMtNDQ5ZDAyYTYyMDQ0L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzk3NTUwOQ
MV5BZTU0MDQ0MzAtMjFmZi00YzBkLWIzNTgtY2VkMTg1ZWI4MTY0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng V1 FMjpg UX1
3449635 image 547
40db13161d73d6f243d53a516299b411

I'm gonna ascend hard with surgery or rope

Pheno, status, height and many of them don't have that bad of eye areas
That is just face rating, status and height has nothing to do with it. Yes their eyes arent that shit, but they are very far from ideal

That is just face rating, status and height has nothing to do with it. Yes their eyes arent that shit, but they are very far from ideal
When I mean shit eye area, I mean shit eye area. Not "out of ideal". I mean horrible ES ratio, dogshit PFL, ropefuel nct, horrifying sclera show, uncanny upper eyelid exposure whatever. out of ideal doesn't mean shit eye area it just means average. You niggers are actually so fucking autistic it bothers me

When I mean shit eye area, I mean shit eye area. Not "out of ideal". I mean horrible ES ratio, dogshit PFL, ropefuel nct, horrifying sclera show, uncanny upper eyelid exposure whatever. out of ideal doesn't mean shit eye area it just means average. You niggers are actually so fucking autistic it bothers me
Calm down cuck. What youre describing now is utter subhumanity and it's equivalent would be a gigarecessed jaw. You said eye area is everything and evidently it is not everything as guys like opry and gandy dont mog the guys i listed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back