Sean opry isnt very attractive

L

looksmaxxxx1

Iron
He isnt very good looking if we are being honest. He looks autistic. Sure he might have good ratios and hunter eyes but aside from gay looksmaxers no girls will think he looks very good.
idk why the big hype for sean tbh

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pepe, smoth, the next o'pry and 17 others
He isnt very good looking if we are being honest. He looks autistic. Sure he might have good ratios and hunter eyes but aside from gay looksmaxers no girls will think he looks very good.
bs. look at the comments on any video he plays a notable role in

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, mathis and pentamogged9000
water
psl vs @appealmaxed

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Deleted member 39692
he only looked good when he was young

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, smoth, sportsmogger and 3 others
One of the most attractive man in motion, looks autistic in model photoshoots but better irl

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
The harsh truth PSL autistic copers can't face is that O'pry gets SMV mogged by any low inhib nigga with 4 less PSL points like Shaggy
0e198e4ad5b76ad678579f321ded2f9b

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pepe, the next o'pry, Samsepioler and 4 others
lol

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and datboijj
nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Lol he was legit one of the highest paid models idk why people say and agree with dumb takes like this. If hes overrated why was he one of the top models during his prime

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and sportsmogger
he looks like a gay alien

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Lol he was legit one of the highest paid models idk why people say and agree with dumb takes like this. If hes overrated why was he one of the top models during his prime
looking autistic is a meme tbh, how can u look like alien and autistic at same time

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
taylor swift did not choose him for no reason. stop the cope

He had gay alien phenotype you shitskin

most highly paid male model in the world btw

yea he looks good and very special and niche face. But is he really that good looking? chris brown gets 100x more girls while objectively being ”worse” looking by these different ratio shit that people are using

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and ElTruecel
yea he looks good and very special and niche face. But is he really that good looking? chris brown gets 100x more girls while objectively being ”worse” looking by these different ratio shit that people are using
Because music artists are going to be bigger than models plus nobody even cares about Chris brown anymore

He looks absolutely unreal stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
He looks absolutely unreal stop coping
ask girls, who looks more attractive? chris brown will win. not cope i am not even black just stating the truth

Attachments

• 03A209EB-2AE8-4B66-997F-711895695FD1.jpeg
    03A209EB-2AE8-4B66-997F-711895695FD1.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 50A5DDF6-626B-4719-8BBE-9B334F0E2D71.jpeg
    50A5DDF6-626B-4719-8BBE-9B334F0E2D71.jpeg
    366.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Gaygymmaxx
ask girls, who looks more attractive? chris brown will win. not cope i am not even black just stating the truth
If your metric is slaying, maybe O'Pry doesn't come out on top.
If your metric is beauty, aesthetics, or anything above the lowest and most primitive factor you could possibly choose, then O'Pry is nearly unbeatable.
If you want to talk about looks, think with your actual head.

I wouldn't let this slide if I was opry

If your metric is slaying, maybe O'Pry doesn't come out on top.
If your metric is beauty, aesthetics, or anything above the lowest and most primitive factor you could possibly choose, then O'Pry is nearly unbeatable.
If you want to talk about looks, think with your actual head.
In the title and in the comment you replied to I was talking about attractiveness aka slaying so if you think with your head you would know what I mean

my metric was in attractiveness and not in who looks best ratio wise or primitive factor

In the title and in the comment you replied to I was talking about attractiveness aka slaying so if you think with your head you would know what I mean

my metric was in attractiveness and not in who looks best ratio wise or primitive factor
I know what you mean. We just have different ways of looking at things: one higher and one lower.

I know what you mean. We just have different ways of looking at things: one higher and one lower.
Yes we do

But what would you rather have, a face that is more ”attractive” and gets u more girls or a face that has better smv or ratios or whatever its called

Last edited:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gookcelriceR, redmaxx, datboijj and 1 other person
ok whats next, Jordan Barrett is boneless?

Is this real
Yes about his dog.

Idk but it made me laugh because all comments about his dog were like "so sweet" "love" and then this comment lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Yes about his dog.

Idk but it made me laugh because all comments about his dog were like "so sweet" "love" and then this comment lol.
imagine sean telling you that jfl

• +1
Reactions: Fairytale
Yes we do

But what would you rather have, a face that is more ”attractive” and gets u more girls or a face that has better smv or ratios or whatever its called
I'd much rather have a face that has better smv or ratios or whatever it's called. This is not and never has been about women to me