Sean O'Pry Otoplasty?

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

Silver
this is a photo of Sean when he was young. Notice his ears are protruding as fuck.

c0GfDoc.png

They say you grow out of your ears but I think this is too drastic of a change. What you guys think

w06eQIq.png

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 6401 and Pietrosiek
Yeah, he definitely had otoplasty. There’s no way a man can just grow out of ears like that.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin and 2 others
He looks weird and autistic to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: needsolution and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • +1
doesnt stop him from getting dripping wet pussy
It does stop him from getting MORE dripping wet pussy. Gandy lost his virginity at 21. O pry lost his virginity at 24 so ye.
Being NT and Low inhib gets you more dripping wet pussy than being good looking and aspie like O pry.
Gandy is just shy but he mogs O pry to hell and back just with his personality.

I would rather have the most alpha/low inhib personality with my current looks than becoming good looking like O pry but aspie and beta.

I have someone in my classroom who looks better than O pry (from the front) and he acts Alpha/NT and lost his virginity at 14 lmao.
Being extremely good looking is a joke if you don't have the personality to back it up

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 6401
It does stop him from getting MORE dripping wet pussy. Gandy lost his virginity at 21. O pry lost his virginity at 24 so ye.
Being NT and Low inhib gets you more dripping wet pussy than being good looking and aspie like O pry.

I would rather have the most alpha/low inhib personality with my current looks than becoming good looking like O pry but aspie and beta.

I have someone in my classroom who looks better than O pry (from the front) and he acts Alpha/NT and lost his virginity at 14 lmao.
Being extremely good looking is a joke if you don't have the personality to back it up
cope

• +1
Could be the cap tbqh

• +1
He looks weird and autistic to me.
Google Sean o pry aspie and look through the lookism threads. Comedy gold

• +1
  • +1

24????? he mogs me to the nether and I lost mine at 15 ngl.. I doubt he struggled to get any pussy and was just a choice

• +1
  • +1
Chad answer ngl

nah didnt mean to come off as humble bragging there and it was more seize the moment type thing lol

• +1
That place is a shit hole now
@Vanillestorms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vanillestorms
Idk maybe. He looks good now as a kid he looked kind of autistic. Hunter eyes look weird on kids in my opinion lol. He may have just grown out of them though.

source: dude trust me

Cuz of the hat