Sean O'Prys front is unmoggble(imo)

By "bones" we generally mean the entire faceshape, not just one aspect of it. Rami Malek has superior bone mass to Sean O'pry.

No, don't even close.

Images 44

Utterly subhuman

pWened by O'Pry

IMG 20191026 232309

Keep worshipping O'Pry kid. I bet you dream of him from time to time :lul: :feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 149190
View attachment 149191
View attachment 149192

Keep worshipping Chico kid. i bet you dream of him from time to time

Images 46

Images 49

Images 47

Images 48

Annihilated and pWned to DEATH... by Sean O'God

IMG 20191026 210621

IMG 20191026 232309

IMG 20191026 210733

547full sean opry

Last edited:
The why give aspie vibes is because of eyes and woman like the "ASPIE" eyes, seems very dimorphic trait, you can see by his straight eyebrows, the guy that you posted is squinting hard and still have feminine Eyebrows.
Cope. His eyebrows aren’t feminine at all.
9FCAEAAF B6CF 4D2F 87DC CF847A26441C

pWened by O'Pry

View attachment 149198

View attachment 149202
View attachment 149204
View attachment 149205
View attachment 149207

View attachment 149208
View attachment 149209
View attachment 149210
View attachment 149211
Quite sure a lot of women would choose Chico over O’Pry.

young opry was preety af+ he had that hunter intimidating look. I would prefer to be opry than chico becouse chico is weak af, 0 intimidation, high trust. Even if jb's like that i want to look high t like i could fuck anyone up. Intimiadting people is great. They doesn't need to like you, they need to respect you
I don't think young O'pry was pretty. He was (and still is) unique looking, but that does not equal being pretty. In order to be pretty as a male, you need feminine feature. Sean doesn't look feminine, but Francisco on the other hand does look feminine, hence why we call him a prettyboy. Some retards on here will cope by saying Francisco looks masculine, but there is a picture that somebody posted a couple of days ago from a 3/4 angle; and he clearly looked super feminine. If I had to choose, I'd rather be Francisco because why would I want to intimidate guys? I look pretty intimidating considering my robust facial features (read: not my bones) but life isn't about intimidating guys, it's about getting female validation.
No, don't even close.

View attachment 149196

Utterly subhuman

pWened by O'Pry

View attachment 149198

View attachment 149202
View attachment 149204
View attachment 149205
View attachment 149207

View attachment 149208
View attachment 149209
View attachment 149210
View attachment 149211
Stop the cope, Rami Malek skullmogs the shit out of O'pry. You need to stop dickriding Sean and look at it objectively. And objectively; RM has more bone mass, therefore he skullmogs O'pry.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, MammothActuary and Deleted member 2227
Bro you must be homo if u jerk to more masculine males, i think, i jerk to more feminine males, still and is not homossexual because they have "feminine looks"

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: needsolution
Keep loling for me and my jerking to Chico

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1774 and Deleted member 2227
I don't think young O'pry was pretty, i don't even know shit about what make a pretty face or dimorphic, how he is the highest paid male model worshiped by famales? i don't know, i just like to troll in a obscure site to make my sad life better. He was (and still is) unique looking, but that does not equal being pretty. In order to be pretty as a male, you need feminine feature. Sean doesn't look feminine, but Francisco on the other hand does look feminine, that's why I'm attracted to him, hence why we call him a prettyboy. Some retards on here will cope by saying Francisco looks masculine, but there is a picture that somebody posted a couple of days ago from a 3/4 angle; and he clearly looked super feminine, and I loved because i am a homossexual, If I had to choose, I'd rather be Francisco because why would I want to intimidate guys? but life isn't about intimidating guys, it's about being a cuck getting bullied and disrespected by everyone because of weak and fragile appareance as a male

Then it wouldn't be hard to find people who mog him. I'm waiting.

View attachment 149244
come to the Netherlands and see guys that mog him, I even saw a guy that looked like him the other day, also saw a guy that looked just like prime Francisco jfl

Another day another prey, cries for us because he is gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I don't think young O'pry was pretty. He was (and still is) unique looking, but that does not equal being pretty. In order to be pretty as a male, you need feminine feature. Sean doesn't look feminine, but Francisco on the other hand does look feminine, hence why we call him a prettyboy. Some retards on here will cope by saying Francisco looks masculine, but there is a picture that somebody posted a couple of days ago from a 3/4 angle; and he clearly looked super feminine. If I had to choose, I'd rather be Francisco because why would I want to intimidate guys? I look pretty intimidating considering my robust facial features (read: not my bones) but life isn't about intimidating guys, it's about getting female validation.

Stop the cope, Rami Malek skullmogs the shit out of O'pry. You need to stop dickriding Sean and look at it objectively. And objectively; RM has more bone mass, therefore he skullmogs O'pry.
I rather be masculine. Ok foids can fuck preetyboys but i want them to see how this preetyboy is scared of me. That's why i would like to be tall heavy masculine dude. Being preety ok but it doesn't look good for fighting and that's what i want. Human predator with hunter eyes, tall muscular with god tier frame and big skull

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb
I rather be masculine. Ok foids can fuck preetyboys but i want them to see how this preetyboy is scared of me. That's why i would like to be tall heavy masculine dude. Being preety ok but it doesn't look good for fighting and that's what i want. Human predator with hunter eyes, tall muscular with god tier frame and big skull

Pretty boy doesnt mean weak... prettyboy can beat the shit out of masculine guy.

Pretty boy doesnt mean weak... prettyboy can beat the shit out of masculine guy.
Yes but it doesn't look fight ready i want to look masculine.

Squinter...
O'Pry eyes are alien tier
And? Unlike some on here would like to think, not all women require or even prefer men to have to top tier hunter eyes.

I seriously don't get the fuss about O'Pry

Last edited:
That's the halo effect at work here
Nope I've seen a video of him at an airport signing a single guy's photos..he had dozens of them and he signed them all just like that. No halo effect going on