sean strickland bone density is due to getting the shit kicked out of him daily

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Platinum
his face has mega bones and legs too, genetics, or fists smashing your head and kicks to legs daily in sparring to make bones grow back bigger? hmm
IMG 0874

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
Bone smashing isn't cope it really works

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, likenesss, Bartenderofnashv and 1 other person
the more correct term is volume 🤓☝️ not density

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, OSOARROGANT, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Bone smashing isn't cope it really works
people are starting to realise it’s real but takes a long time, safe unless you are dumb

I've been bone smashing for a while and it definitely works especially on my shins

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Costcosuperstore and Gaygymmaxx
Does he have bigger bones because he gets the shit kicked out of him
Or
Did he choose to get the shit kicked out of him because he has bigger bones

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: likenesss, T50 Mogger, cyprian_tomaszewski and 7 others
Or
Highest iq words in this thread

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, T50 Mogger, distance decay and 2 others
Or
Exactly what came to my mind

• +1
Reactions: Jova and TheBrownOne
Or
he’s mentally deranged his brain chose fighting he said the first time he felt happiness in life was being beaten up in a gym, so idk bro

• +1
Reactions: Jova
he’s mentally deranged his brain chose fighting he said the first time he felt happiness in life was being beaten up in a gym, so idk bro
yuck casual.

Exercise in general increases bone density, except for swimming. Lifting is great for bone density. Probably has nothing to do with "bonesmashing"

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Exercise in general increases bone density, except for swimming. Lifting is great for bone density. Probably has nothing to do with "bonesmashing"
Why except for swimming? I think there is a lots of resistance on our body while we are swimming. Plus, male and even female swimmers usually have very wide shoulder too

• +1
Sean strickland chad

• JFL
Why except for swimming? I think there is a lots of resistance on our body while we are swimming. Plus, male and even female swimmers usually have very wide shoulder too
Spending a lot of time in the water reduces stress on your joints, so it basically does the opposite of normal (on land) exercise. It's sort of like being in space.

There was an interesting study of college athletes in different sports I remember reading. The results were that athletes in every single sport except swimming had above-average bone density, and swimmers were the only ones with below-average bone density.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Spending a lot of time in the water reduces stress on your joints, so it basically does the opposite of normal (on land) exercise. It's sort of like being in space.

There was an interesting study of college athletes in different sports I remember reading. The results were that athletes in every single sport except swimming had above-average bone density, and swimmers were the only ones with below-average bone density.
Can you link the study now

people are starting to realise it’s real but takes a long time, safe unless you are dumb
You cannot apply continuous pressure with the same amount of force that’s needed to make a change. Even then it would still not be the internal force needed rather the external

his face has mega bones and legs too, genetics, or fists smashing your head and kicks to legs daily in sparring to make bones grow back bigger? hmm View attachment 2976478
There’s a difference between density and mass you retard. Don’t even know the basics, you can have the smallest bone in the world and it be dense but if it is mass rich then it’s big

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265
Bigger bones are denser
No. Go back to elementary school bud (or stay cause it seems like you're still in it)

The term "big" refers to volume and not density. If someones cheekbones grew outwards that wouldn't make them any denser. Its possible they can be come denser in addition due to external forces, but its doesn't mean they would have became bigger. Something can have an extremely high density but be very small. Literally 12 year old level science.

There’s a difference between density and mass you retard. Don’t even know the basics, you can have the smallest bone in the world and it be dense but if it is mass rich then it’s big
shut up nigga no one cares what you’re saying dnr 🪢

his face has mega bones and legs too, genetics, or fists smashing your head and kicks to legs daily in sparring to make bones grow back bigger? hmm View attachment 2976478
bone smashing works, but its hard to do symmetrically + it makes the sutures more tight leading to the skull being stuck

No. Go back to elementary school bud (or stay cause it seems like you're still in it)

The term "big" refers to volume and not density. If someones cheekbones grew outwards that wouldn't make them any denser. Its possible they can be come denser in addition due to external forces, but its doesn't mean they would have became bigger. Something can have an extremely high density but be very small. Literally 12 year old level science.
Shut your mouth and don't ever think of insulting me again. You're some fucking virgin typing behind your keyboard like you're some badass when I could kill you in real life and rape your mother soycuck. Faggot. I beat men like you everyday in training.

Obviously I was speaking in general terms and outliers exist, but bigger bones tend to be denser because people with larger bones usually carry more weight naturally, which leads their bones to be denser.
Screenshot 20240614 095200 Chrome

Shut your mouth and don't ever think of insulting me again. You're some fucking virgin typing behind your keyboard like you're some badass when I could kill you in real life and rape your mother soycuck. Faggot. I beat men like you everyday in training.

Obviously I was speaking in general terms and outliers exist, but bigger bones tend to be denser because people with larger bones usually carry more weight naturally, which leads their bones to be denser.
View attachment 2980229
chill guys woah 😳

View attachment 2980229
I literally have a girlfriend, and just because volume can sometimes be correlated with density, doesn't mean its causational. low iq retard.

I beat men like you everyday in training.
so this is why youre such a dumb little fuckface. you must get hit in the head a lot

I literally have a girlfriend, and just because volume can sometimes be correlated with density, doesn't mean its causational. low iq retard.

so this is why youre such a dumb little fuckface. you must get hit in the head a lot
Your ugly girlfriend rims my ass too.

I'm 100% smarter and richer than you. And it is causational cause of higher weight, and it's not sometimes.

Also keep coping cause you can't fight lmao the benefits of combat sports beat long time CTE anyday. I could slap your girls ass you wouldn't be able to do a thing. You rude faggot men like you only exist because of the internet.

Your ugly girlfriend rims my ass too.

I'm 100% smarter and richer than you. I never said it was causational, and it's not sometimes.
yeah you really do seem a lot smarter! :ROFLMAO:

Also keep coping cause you can't fight lmao the benefits of combat sports beat long time CTE anyday. I could slap your girls ass you wouldn't be able to do a thing. You rude faggot men like you only exist because of the internet.
fighters love talking shit and then lose to guns, knives, guys with more muscle, etc. yall really cant do shit irl, only in your closed off circle jerking ring safe space

Lol this is just zoomed in

yeah you really do seem a lot smarter! :ROFLMAO:

fighters love talking shit and then lose to guns, knives, guys with more muscle, etc. yall really cant do shit irl, only in your closed off circle jerking ring safe space
Fuck you american