Seargeant blackpill's 200 IQ looksmaxxing masterplan

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I've realized what needs to be done, i'm gonna hardmaxx out the wazoo.

1. Orthodontic surgery to fix my bite+add a few mm to my jawline
2. NW0 hair transplant, currently NW1
3. Orbital decompression
4. eyelash serum

I'm a cutecel so i have good features/phenotype overall but my lower third is lagging behind, with jaw surgery alone i could become a 5 PSL low tier prettyboy. I will make sure i never get rejected ever again. gonna ascend and become an irresistible sex-god to women.

Stay tuned for updates on my journey to 5+ PSL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, bugeye, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
Orthognathic surgery takes months of preparation prior, have u already made progress?

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand

3. Orbital decompression
4. eyelash serum

I'm a cutecel so i have good features/phenotype overall but my lower third is lagging behind, with jaw surgery alone i could become a 5 PSL low tier prettyboy. I will make sure i never get rejected ever again. gonna ascend and become an irresistible sex-god to women.

INB4 always rejected

• +1
Reactions: bimaximum
Stop coping you utter subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
What preparations?
you have to qualify (malocclusion, tmj, other issues), then you have to wait for a consult, then do other consults for other opinions, then braces which take 6-18 months depending on how subhuman you are, then post-op braces

It's worth it if you are recessed tho

• +1
Reactions: patricknotstar and Darkstrand
I have a better plan, its called giving up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11761 and Darkstrand
you have to qualify (malocclusion, tmj, other issues), then you have to wait for a consult, then do other consults for other opinions, then braces which take 6-18 months depending on how subhuman you are, then post-op braces

what happens if u already had braces before? I have a overbite after braces

what happens if u already had braces before? I have a overbite after braces
Me too, it means you need surgery

Just hope you can get approved for it, and the orthos didn't fuck your roots or something with aggressive shifting.

That's my hope anyway. Did u get ur front teeth pulled back?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172

Just hope you can get approved for it, and the orthos didn't fuck your roots or something with aggressive shifting.

no. I never wore the rubber bands.

if I do get approved for it.. does that mean I get insurance?

3. Orbital decompression
4. eyelash serum

1.possible.
2.hairline reduction.
3.orbital decompression(do you srs need this?)
4.eyelash serum has huge side effects, and lattise can burn ur upper eyelid fat. precaution.

if I do get approved for it.. does that mean I get insurance?
no i dont think most providers offer that tbh

I'm not a USAcel idk what goes down there

I'm saying approved in that the surgeon says ur a good case, which I hope is the case for me because I also have an overbite

According to my former dental clinic my overbite was considered too mild to be a cause for concern when i was young. I'm not recessed but my jawline just barely overshoots my glabella, i'd like for it to align with the nasion which is ideal. I'm sick of cashiers ID-checking me for stuff with a 15 yr age restriction.

Last edited:
NW0 is always ideal, who would ever want a recessed hairline?
I thought NW1 wasn't recessed but a square hairline and NW0 was a hairline with a strange ethnic shape

can you beard fraud that lower third??

According to my former dental clinic my overbite was considered too mild to be a cause for concern when i was young. I'm not recessed but my jawline just barely overshoots my glabella, i'd like for it to align with the nasion which is ideal. I'm sick of cashiers ID-checking me for stuff with a 15 yr age restriction.
How mild?