Seasonal jobs are a good form of moneymaxxing

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Can't say the website but if you look you will find them. But there are seasonal jobs that pay a lot for set times in the year.

If your willing to go to a resort time in the winter or work in Ski resort you can make double the normal wage you would make working a year round job and they often pay for dorm style living. There are many jobs that open up for 3-4 months a year and they will pay you 20-30 an hour rent free to work there.

I might do a resort job in florida because its freezing here in the winter just do online classes and make 30 an hour.

Tldr: look around for temp jobs in resort towns there are many places where the population exists 100% around tourism or a specific time of year so they have to import people (less competition = more pay)
@Hiraeth

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile, Hero of the Imperium, incel194012940 and 4 others
good idea for people with the willpower to wageslave

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Nah fraudmaxx

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Crusile and Deleted member 11126
good idea for people with the willpower to wageslave
30 an hour and I get no rent and live around a tropical resort area for 4 months in the winter.

It seems like a good idea and might get me out of my depression to be away from home

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and Male-Mottle
30 an hour and I get no rent and live around a tropical resort area for 4 months in the winter.

It seems like a good idea and might get me out of my depression to be away from home
yea but youre a servant to rich snooty folk.

have you seen the show White Lotus on HBO? you should watch that...

yea but youre a servant to rich snooty folk.

have you seen the show White Lotus on HBO? you should watch that...
Beats being a NEET at home during the winter. You would be amazed how much the weather can alter your mood.

Beats being a NEET at home during the winter. You would be amazed how much the weather can alter your mood.
I know i have seasonal affective

• +1
I know i have seasonal affective
I have no friends here cause online classes and its too cold to be outside a lot. Also 30 an hour seems worthwhile

• +1
Reactions: Male-Mottle
I have no friends here cause online classes and its too cold to be outside a lot. Also 30 an hour seems worthwhile
watch white lotus on hbo

• +1
Can't say the website but if you look you will find them. But there are seasonal jobs that pay a lot for set times in the year.

If your willing to go to a resort time in the winter or work in Ski resort you can make double the normal wage you would make working a year round job and they often pay for dorm style living. There are many jobs that open up for 3-4 months a year and they will pay you 20-30 an hour rent free to work there.

I might do a resort job in florida because its freezing here in the winter just do online classes and make 30 an hour.

Tldr: look around for temp jobs in resort towns there are many places where the population exists 100% around tourism or a specific time of year so they have to import people (less competition = more pay)
@Hiraeth
Agreed, Ik a guy who was working for 30 an hour doing some kind of seasonal landscaping and the dude that owned the company was making like 30 a month (peak month) thanks for the tag

• +1
Agreed, Ik a guy who was working for 30 an hour doing some kind of seasonal landscaping and the dude that owned the company was making like 30 a month (peak month) thanks for the tag
That's crazy I would move anywhere to make 30 bucks a month if you have any more info feel free to DM or write it in the thread

• JFL
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
That's crazy I would move anywhere to make 30 bucks a month if you have any more info feel free to DM or write it in the thread
Not on that topic unfortunately. If u wanna learn IMO the best way to earn 10k a month let me know ill dm you the sauce

• +1
Not on that topic unfortunately. If u wanna learn IMO the best way to earn 10k a month let me know ill dm you the sauce
DM me the sauce?