Seborrheic dermatitis

Deleted member 7098

Deleted member 7098

-
has anyone experience in dealing with Seborrheic dermatitis?

After living my past 10 years thinking i just have more dandruff and dead skin on my nose and in my ears than others, because i don't drink enough or don't use enough of moisturizers, i just found out it is actually a skin condition that causes the skin in those areas to flake more

does anyone know how to deal with it effectively without spending $100s/month on the special skin-care products the dermatologist told me to get? He is obviously getting paid to recommend that expensive shit.

looks something like this, but i have a very mild case, so i usually just grabbed my exfoliation scrub and got rid of the skincels

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nonserviam, Deleted member 10104, joeveniro and 2 others
i have this i think, i just use a tube of cortizone from target for a few bucks, and i put it on each night before i go to bed and i have 0 issues perfect skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Are you using retin A? This could be also a cause

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
i have this i think, i just use a tube of cortizone from target for a few bucks, and i put it on each night before i go to bed and i have 0 issues perfect skin.
they don't sell it in europe, might have to pay $30 shipping if i can't find anything else

na not using retin-a, and it only appears on areas that are more oily, aka the around the nose, around the ear, the eyebrows and on the skulp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Yeah me, try nizoral and occasionally try to rub off dead skin thats your best bey

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 6512, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
Ciclopirox olamina
I have this shit but 100x worse with lots of dandruff ( beard, eyebrows, nose, scalp, everyehwre )
This sjit will 100% get rid of this, but idk how is it spelled on english

• +1
Yeah me, try nizoral and occasionally try to rub off dead skin thats your best bey
that's exactly what i've been doing for the past 10 years, but if i didn't have to scrub my nose off every evening it would be a huge improvement tbh

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
yes i had death tier dandruff in 7th grade and now it has come back, my scalp would be so bad that it got bloody, it went away with age but i also changed my diet which helped, also i heard acv rinses are good but im currently trying that plus ketoconazole

• +1
Ciclopirox olamina
I have this shit but 100x worse with lots of dandruff ( beard, eyebrows, nose, scalp, everyehwre )
i'm looking it up right now, thank you man

that's exactly what i've been doing for the past 10 years, but if i didn't have to scrub my nose off every evening it would be a huge improvement tbh
Try low dose accutane
Saborrhea is tough shit no cure at all

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 7098
if i have dermatitis but doing things to get rid of it will retin a stop it from getting better?

Ciclopirox olamina
can't find the specific one but the active ingredient in it is basically against fungal infections, right?

Try low dose accutane
Saborrhea is tough shit no cure at all
Part of the problem is dry skin. accutane would just give it roid rage.

• Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x
get out of this thread, virgin hapa
I always bump my castration thread on him whenever I see him post somewhere/harass someone tbqh, i think he has me on ignore though, but i mention him in the bump jfl

Anyway would nizoral help with dandruff on face? I'm not really sure

• +1
I always bump my castration thread on him whenever I see him post somewhere/harass someone tbqh, i think he has me on ignore though, but i mention him in the bump jfl

Anyway would nizoral help with dandruff on face? I'm not really sure
that's the one thing all the suggested products here have in common, all against fungal infections. I'll update the thread once i've found something that works

My uncle have it on chest and in his hair. He is using Nizoral on chest and Selsun blue on head, works like a charm. I don't know if you can use it one a face tho.

• +1
Asked in a dermatology forum, apparently you can just put Head and Shoulders Shampoo on the affected areas of your face for a few minutes and moisturize it afterwards, since dandruff on your scalp is caused by the same condition as flakes in your face are

Last edited:
I believe it has to do with what you are eating and inflammation from whatever foods your body doesn’t like. Shit like dairy/grains , I have it as well and I try to limit my intake of that stuff it helps.

• +1