Second day homeless , ask me anything.

A

AscensionMan98

Kraken

A few weeks ago I made a thread about a possible eviction. I tried to stay but these landlords are greedy pricks. Instead of having a delay on rental payments, I was told a few days to get all the money or vacate. The main benefit of vacating is that if the premise is re-rented, that amount I would no longer owe. The credit report damage is also delayed by a few months.

This situation is pretty fucked as I got denied unemployment benefits which would have covered the rental cost. You have to be apparently in the new state working for 12 months before unemployment insurance/benefits get approved. Not sure why.

Anyways, first day out I found a nearby park and ended up sleeping their but it was hard in the car. I got a few hours max of low quality sleep. I feel extremely tired. Going to be rough next month.

While I have the choice to tell the parents, it sucks cause of our family history. I put them in their place and they were giving me the respect I deserve. Now imagine me begging for their help. And the thing is their is no guarantee I'll get the assistance. It'll be like 800$ to get back to my place driving and hotel wise. I have a little under 2k. It would be more logical to just stay here for a bit and apply before blowing the whistle.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19103, Mouthbreath, incel194012940 and 4 others
How many times have you been catcalled so far

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member and FrameMogger
lol how you homeless just buy a house dawg
is what i would say if i was a jestermaxxing normie

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
where do you sleep
on a bench ?

I would catcall you bro
Lol. Well I slept in the car and don't stay in the hot sun on the streets. I am actively applying for jobs. Can get 10-15 applications done properly. Could be more but then can't tailor the cover letter, adjust resume accordingly, and do the stupid assessments which can sometimes be hours long.

how do you feel?

Get a job
If I do I won't get the amount of time to apply like a mad man. Its easy to find some job flipping burgers or slightly higher pay with warehouse stuff, but then working in a warehouse would make me tired and then not be able to devote all the time to applying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
open gofund and i will send u 1 bucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and ropemax
What type of car u have? I’ve been prepping to travel the country in a converted SUV. Unless you stuffed everything you own into it you can take steps to make it much more comfortable, the sleep is probably more so from your mental state

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
What type of car u have? I’ve been prepping to travel the country in a converted SUV. Unless you stuffed everything you own into it you can take steps to make it much more comfortable, the sleep is probably more so from your mental state
What suv?

Also that sounds fun asf

What suv?
Idk tbh I can mobilize abt 10k for this but with the car market so fucked I’m holding it off waiting for a lucky break

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
S
where do you sleep
on a bench ?
Slept in a car in a park. Think security saw me, saw some dude in a white pickup truck facing my direction, so left. But guy didn't pursue, so could have been a maintenance worker. Plan to just be in the parking lot of a 24 hour gym chain instead.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Idk tbh I can mobilize abt 10k for this but with the car market so fucked I’m holding it off waiting for a lucky break
What’s your plan after travelling?

How do I get all the accounts that I am following on Spotify to show up in the " your shows" section?

Yea that's the thing. Its fucking full of all the shit I moved out of the apartment. Would you say its best for me to just put it in a self storage unit. I was thinking about it but didn't want to move it out unless they gave me a dolly. Cause if I get some job soon then have to move everything back.

I think it makes more sense then just been sleep deprived. My health is already getting fucked with 1 day of no sleep. I get heart arythmias naturally and sleep deprivation is a massive trigger for them. So it's been very irregular recently.

• +1
Its a van.

• +1
Its a van.
Minivan? Either way good base for conversion
Yea that's the thing. Its fucking full of all the shit I moved out of the apartment. Would you say its best for me to just put it in a self storage unit. I was thinking about it but didn't want to move it out unless they gave me a dolly. Cause if I get some job soon then have to move everything back.

I think it makes more sense then just been sleep deprived. My health is already getting fucked with 1 day of no sleep. I get heart arythmias naturally and sleep deprivation is a massive trigger for them. So it's been very irregular recently.
Self storage pretty cheap unless u in a city, especially if it’s just a van full. Maybe try living in there? I’ve seen tutorials, scope it out.

damn bro I barely made rent this month, hopefully I wont be making any threads like this soon

earn a few million or meditate in a mountain or smth not sure lol
I think ima move to Iceland or a different nordic country and go live with my own kind

• +1
Would probably work for the downpayment, but then you'd have to pay a decent amount with the credit card after.