Second genioplasty

T

trueceI

Bronze
Already had one Genio and wondering how risky a second one is, considering nerve damage and numbness, lip incompetence etc.

@RoyaleWithCheese @Chinlet Ascension @RealSurgerymax @VenatorLuparius

depends if your first one was performed by your local butcher i.e. scar tissue

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, MA_ascender, sb23 and 2 others
I got a second genio and while I do have some mild permanent numbness along parts of my chin I have zero regrets because I’m happy with my results.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, NZb6Air and Jonas2k7
I got a second genio and while I do have some mild permanent numbness along parts of my chin I have zero regrets because I’m happy with my results.
Is the numbness really noticeable still? doesn't this shit go away after atleast a year or smth

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Is the numbness really noticeable still? doesn't this shit go away after atleast a year or smth
A little bit of permanent residual numbness is a very real possibility. I do notice it sometimes but I never really think about it.

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and NZb6Air
A little bit of permanent residual numbness is a very real possibility. I do notice it sometimes but I never really think about it.
Not really important for me, it's worth it like you said

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Already had one Genio and wondering how risky a second one is, considering nerve damage and numbness, lip incompetence etc.

@RoyaleWithCheese @Chinlet Ascension @RealSurgerymax @VenatorLuparius
What's your issue? Do you want more forward projection, more height, reposition, etc.?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Projection
What was the original movement? Do you have any before/after pics? And are you feeling any permanent numbness from the 1st surgery?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken