Second language English speakers get in here!

Deleted member 2756

Deleted member 2756

Übermensch oder der tod.
Say hi and I'll rate your English, I wanted to do this earlier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Hi

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 3990, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Shalom

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 2756
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, stuckneworleans and RAITEIII
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
I am under the woter

• JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Deleted member 2756
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, xdxdxnice1, stuckneworleans and 3 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot and Deleted member 2756
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Lev Peshkov
Free balkan

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Modern society is marred by the lingering impacts of multiple centuries of institutionalised oppression as seen by the Trans-Atlantic slave trade and the historic mistreatment of Indigenous Australians by European invaders. Fred D’Aguiar’s neo-slave novella, “The Longest Memory,’ and Wesley Enoch and Deborah Mailman’s ‘The 7 Stages of Grieving’ explore the ongoing trauma incurred by the legacy of imperialism justified by notions of racial superiority. Consequently, both texts highlight the need to publicly address past misdeeds in order to rectify their intergenerational impacts on the descendants of the oppressed. Furthermore, in capturing the painful memories that characterise the African American and Aboriginal experience, both author and playwrights allow wilfully forgotten fragments of American and Australian history to resurface. Therefore, through the acknowledgement of the grief and courage of those historically silenced, both works of post-colonial literature promote the concept of reconciliation in an effort to remedy the past and begin the process of healing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 3323
Modern society is marred by the lingering impacts of multiple centuries of institutionalised oppression as seen by the Trans-Atlantic slave trade and the historic mistreatment of Indigenous Australians by European invaders. Fred D’Aguiar’s neo-slave novella, “The Longest Memory,’ and Wesley Enoch and Deborah Mailman’s ‘The 7 Stages of Grieving’ explore the ongoing trauma incurred by the legacy of imperialism justified by notions of racial superiority. Consequently, both texts highlight the need to publicly address past misdeeds in order to rectify their intergenerational impacts on the descendants of the oppressed. Furthermore, in capturing the painful memories that characterise the African American and Aboriginal experience, both author and playwrights allow wilfully forgotten fragments of American and Australian history to resurface. Therefore, through the acknowledgement of the grief and courage of those historically silenced, both works of post-colonial literature promote the concept of reconciliation in an effort to remedy the past and begin the process of healing.
Wikipedias me

Helo kind sir, gould u do me fevor and r8 english blease?

hi (sry for my bad english)

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 2756
Say hi and I'll rate your English, I wanted to do this earlier.

Falecitations malefactor, I am endeavoring in misappropiating the formulary for affordable comestibles.

My first language was Spanish I learned English from watching cartoons TV and such from young

what’s up nigga

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and JizzFarmer
hi, please rate kind stranger! thanks :soy:

Free balkan
9/10. Thought you were definitely from America for a while.
hi ritbro
10/10
never seen you.
fck you chad
from the little experience that I have with you, probably 6.5/10.
don't know you.
I thought you were from OCE, New Zealand. Ah, 7.5/10.
Muh english
6.5/10.

• +1
Reactions: Tony and bruh3610
Helo kind sir, gould u do me fevor and r8 english blease?
yours is good. Maybe 8.5/10. I had to ask where you were from on discord, I didn't expect from Europe.
8.5/10.
Falecitations malefactor, I am endeavoring in misappropiating the formulary for affordable comestibles.
10/10.
My first language was Spanish I learned English from watching cartoons TV and such from young
negro/10
hi, please rate kind stranger! thanks :soy:
probably 6.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: godsmistake and Deleted member 6963
English is my first language. Born and bred in England, London. I speak the Queen's English. All I'm saying to you is, it's not certain. Yes I agree, I also thought the same thing when she said "getting deeper into your skin"...... but it's still not concrete and would you really want to personally risk that? I wouldn't.

Grow up and stop calling people names man. I am a mature user. Not a teenage virgin like you simping over average looking girls caked in makeup like the one in your signature.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 2756
hi

• +1
English is my first language. Born and bred in England, London. I speak the Queen's English. All I'm saying to you is, it's not certain. Yes I agree, I also thought the same thing when she said "getting deeper into your skin"...... but it's still not concrete and would you really want to personally risk that? I wouldn't.

Grow up and stop calling people names man. I am a mature user. Not a teenage virgin like you simping over average looking girls caked in makeup like the one in your signature.
English is a subhuman language. German and the romance languages are for patricians.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, JizzFarmer and xdxdxnice1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
English is a subhuman language. German and the romance languages are for patricians.
facts

rate my english if you’ve ever seen my posts

It's aboot time i told you to say sawry

facts

rate my english if you’ve ever seen my posts
wait was that you? why is it written in quote form? 10/10. You are as English as the queen's dry fanny.

• JFL
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
fuck you

• +1