Second language English speakers get in here!

Hi.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2756
10/10. Probably one of the best, if you didn't have your country in your signature back in 2019-early 2020 than I would never had guessed you weren't English.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Bitch ass niggas

Dyostenic rate my introduction you cuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Dyostenic

eh, maybe a 5.5/10. It's okay.

chad though.
Ty
Iam going to language gymnasium
My vocabulary,grammar and spelling are pitch perfect
But sometimes Iam just either just stressed out,tired or depressed to form a normal sentences

• +1
Modern society is marred by the lingering impacts of multiple centuries of institutionalised oppression as seen by the Trans-Atlantic slave trade and the historic mistreatment of Indigenous Australians by European invaders. Fred D’Aguiar’s neo-slave novella, “The Longest Memory,’ and Wesley Enoch and Deborah Mailman’s ‘The 7 Stages of Grieving’ explore the ongoing trauma incurred by the legacy of imperialism justified by notions of racial superiority. Consequently, both texts highlight the need to publicly address past misdeeds in order to rectify their intergenerational impacts on the descendants of the oppressed. Furthermore, in capturing the painful memories that characterise the African American and Aboriginal experience, both author and playwrights allow wilfully forgotten fragments of American and Australian history to resurface. Therefore, through the acknowledgement of the grief and courage of those historically silenced, both works of post-colonial literature promote the concept of reconciliation in an effort to remedy the past and begin the process of healing.
is this for VCE?

we had a similar sort of thing.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
안녕

• JFL
Ty
Iam going to language gymnasium
My vocabulary,grammar and spelling are pitch perfect
But sometimes Iam just either just stressed out,tired or depressed to form a normal sentences
I wanted to say grammar
Auto correct fucks me up as well

• +1
i guess us grayposters know our place since nobody from that category posted until now

Hi

• +1
U can't judge one's english solely based off grammer, punctation and shit. Voice and accent matter a lot too

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Baldingman1998
me nigga plz

U can't judge one's english solely based off grammer, punctation and shit. Voice and accent matter a lot too

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 2756 and The Bleach Pill
of course. But I haven't heard all of these users' voices. So I have to work with what I have. I agree however, most people get the grammar, syntax, and punctuation down pat, but they can't pronounce the words to save their lives.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and thickdickdaddy27
Allahu akbar.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, JizzFarmer and The Bleach Pill

• JFL
Indeed. Thankfully, I speak both English and Dutch at home so I have no problems with either. Personally, I’m not a big fan of the Dutch accent in particular, not sure why though.

You just need to speak the language often and long enough to get the pronunciation and accent part down, which is what a lot of people living in non-English speaking countries are unable to do.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Hey

• +1
Reactions: manossarik
Hi I are from India