SECRET CHEMICALS || --> Benzydamine <--

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST

COMMON USE: It is commonly used as a local NSAID for the throat, in doses of around 2mg. Sadly, in Eastern Europe it has been abused enough that most pharmacists are weary of giving out the kind that contains high doses (doses of 250mg are given for roast beef pain).

RECREACTIONAL USE:
At doses of around 1g it causes intense stimulation as well as hallucinations. Lower doses can be used if hallucinations are not desired.

HOW IT WORKS:
Nobody knows. Or rather, the information is not available for us, normfags. There are no papers anywhere regarding its effects beyond the NSAID ones, although I believe it is a dopamine releasing agent, among its other possible effects.

HOW TO GET: Depending on your country, you can get it as a spray, pills, or in a kind-of tea bag form (used for roast beef). The pills contain low doses, but it is water soluble so you can dissolve it in water and drink it. And the tea bag form should be dissolved in alcohol and then have the alcohol evaporated, since it contains a lot of salt.

DOSAGE: I'd say around 200-250mg would be enough to cause very much noticeable stimulation.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Extra Chromosome
View attachment 37556

COMMON USE: It is commonly used as a local NSAID for the throat, in doses of around 2mg. Sadly, in Eastern Europe it has been abused enough that most pharmacists are weary of giving out the kind that contains high doses (doses of 250mg are given for roast beef pain).

RECREACTIONAL USE: At doses of around 1g it causes intense stimulation as well as hallucinations. Lower doses can be used if hallucinations are not desired.

HOW IT WORKS: Nobody knows. Or rather, the information is not available for us, normfags. There are no papers anywhere regarding its effects beyond the NSAID ones, although I believe it is a dopamine releasing agent, among its other possible effects.

HOW TO GET: Depending on your country, you can get it as a spray, pills, or in a kind-of tea bag form (used for roast beef). The pills contain low doses, but it is water soluble so you can dissolve it in water and drink it. And the tea bag form should be dissolved in alcohol and then have the alcohol evaporated, since it contains a lot of salt.

DOSAGE: I'd say around 200-250mg would be enough to cause very much noticeable stimulation.
fuck this crap, why not just use normal drugs like normal people do...

It's OTC...
I don't know
maybe I'm old but I find it degrading using vaginal lavage for intoxication purposes
call me traditional I guess

I don't know
maybe I'm old but I find it degrading using vaginal lavage for intoxication purposes
It's also in throat pills. It's a powerful NSAID, of course it will be used for different types of topical pain.

Whether or not you will use it as a stimulant, it is interesting to learn that drugs like these are available OTC in most places.

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
Whether or not you will use it as a stimulant, it is interesting to learn that drugs like these are available OTC in most places.
sure bro
I just wanted to state I'm not using that shit