(SECRET) Height Guide Thread

God-himself

God-himself

Platinum
(this thread isn't for 6ft +) (also if ur not a believer FUCK OFF!!!)
THIS THREAD ISN'T FOR NON-BELIEVING USERS or for those who push others down cus they are too lazy to try...if thats u don't even think or reading or replying.
lets begin

Height Guide:
Heightpill....it's brutal
Gym is brutal for short men v0 jocbzo2bnlub1
get mogged by 7ft Ujabi brothers

:forcedsmile: poor girl...she looks like a child next to that superior being

Being short makes u inferior to taller people...deducts like 3-4 points of ur smv. I mean, imagine looksmaxxing ur ass off at 5'7 only for some ltn who's 6'3ft to take ur onetis? Height is a superior thing, in all cultures. Greeks, africans, chinese u name it. Gods where seen as tall
Zeus was about 40ft, Obatala was about 25ft and buddha (61 ft) tall as well were the other Greek Gods/Goddesses .

almost every culture believed that gods where tall beings...

I know what ur thinking...bro's probably 6ft thats why his praising height like this....
I'm only 5'10 ish

So what do we do?
rope
okay lets discuss....

Imma drop 4 tips that can change height growth for us.
We've all read the 6ft 6 water crap, skyraper, primal dick optimization....and they all same the same shit
hgh, micro fracture, jump, diet, sleep, jump, jump more, I SAID JUMP...run, run , ride bike with high saddle....blah,blah,blah.
we all know this by now...
Or here on this site we get guys saying hgh, mk667 (I forgot the names of the others :forcedsmile:) and other injectional stuff will work everything else is cope. (maybe...maybe not)
Or the ones who've swollowed the truth pill and say shoelifts and ll is the only way...True and false...stuff works for people under 5'10 who want 2-3 inches...but forget climbing stairs again.
So is this it are there any other tips?
YES DADDY....

Here
DON"T FUCK MY FLOW UP...jus read and accept.
Tip 1.
Banded sleeping...it works

sleeping with bands puts strain on ur lower spine, this can increase height.
Sleeping with banded bands can help with growth by applying a continuous stretch to the body might contribute to maintaining good posture or encouraging some lengthening in the spine and leg bones. When bands are used during sleep, they might keep certain areas of the body in a slightly elongated position, which over time makes u taller. cus human body is adaptable.
check this:
shaolin monks train to develop iron fist by punching really hard stuff with great force. The body adapts to this by creating more bone to aid the next blow.

compared to regualr knuckles

there's obv difference.

Tip 2.
Do leg kicks with ankle weight/ if u don't have then kick. Do about 300 kicks with and 500 kicks each leg without.
why?

Studies show that soccer players have longer leg length than avg human do to repeated kicks. Especially goally who has to do powerful keeper kicks often.

Tip 3.
Knee hammering...

yes hammer under ur knees with a 250g hammer...where the plates are and also by ur ankles

Hammering around the knees to promote growth is based on the idea that microtrauma to the bones and tissues can stimulate a healing response that might lead to bone growth. When bones heal, they can sometimes remodel or grow slightly in response to the stress.When microtrauma occurs, the body sends specialized cells called osteoblasts to the area. Osteoblasts are responsible for bone formation. After this stretch legs for 15 mins with bands and sleep
I'd enter :feelstastyman:

Tip 4. (last tip)
This is actually a tip that was famous 10yrs back...but died.
LSJL
shout out to

@heightmaxxing he made a thread on this​

here:

here are yt links of lsjl in pratice...

so what lsjl does is
Chatgtp summarised:
LSJL (Lateral Synovial Joint Loading) is a technique that involves applying pressure to joints like the knees to stimulate growth by activating stem cells and enhancing nutrient flow to the growth plates. The idea is that this could lead to new cartilage and bone formation, potentially increasing height.

there...Try these tips out and u might jus grow...
good luck
Bonus for the high T males:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rgvmogger07, Ascеnd, AverageCurryEnjoyer and 6 others
We making it to 6'9 gents

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Need reps...thread needs to take off

@Gaygymmaxx @truthhurts @alurmo @SLAY/NTs

Last edited:
Kys retard. I had my hope high for no fucking reason.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Ascеnd, napleon and 2 others
Shit thread

@Gengar lock thread and ban OP for 7 days

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, iabsolvejordan, Ascеnd and 4 others
This dumb nigga thought he was high IQ

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Doesn’t even have positive ratio

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel
4361784 1725450430244

And u look severely malnourished eat smthng pajeet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, PROMETHEUS and God-himself
THIS THREAD ISN'T FOR NON-BELIEVING USERS or for those who push others down cus they are too lazy to try...if thats u don't even think or reading or replying.
lets begin

Height Guide:
View attachment 3146937View attachment 3146940View attachment 3146964View attachment 3146966View attachment 3146965get mogged by 7ft Ujabi brothers

View attachment 3146936View attachment 3146942 :forcedsmile: poor girl...she looks like a child next to that superior being

Being short makes u inferior to taller people...deducts like 3-4 points of ur smv. I mean, imagine looksmaxxing ur ass off at 5'7 only for some ltn who's 6'3ft to take ur onetis? Height is a superior thing, in all cultures. Greeks, africans, chinese u name it. Gods where seen as tall
Zeus was about 40ft, Obatala was about 25ft and buddha (61 ft) tall as well were the other Greek Gods/Goddesses .
View attachment 3146951View attachment 3146955View attachment 3146960

I know what ur thinking...bro's probably 6ft thats why his praising height like this....
View attachment 3146973 I'm only 5'10 ish

So what do we do?
rope
okay lets discuss....

We've all read the 6ft 6 water crap, skyraper, primal dick optimization....and they all same the same shit
hgh, micro fracture, jump, diet, sleep, jump, jump more, I SAID JUMP...run, run , ride bike with high saddle....blah,blah,blah.
Or here on this site we get guys saying hgh, mk667 (I forgot the names of the others :forcedsmile:) and other injectional stuff will work everything else is cope. (maybe...maybe not)
Or the ones who've swollowed the truth pill and say shoelifts and ll is the only way...True and false...stuff works for people under 5'10 who want 2-3 inches...but forget climbing stairs again.
YES DADDY....
View attachment 3146981

Here
Tip 1.

Sleeping with banded bands can help with growth by applying a continuous stretch to the body might contribute to maintaining good posture or encouraging some lengthening in the spine and leg bones. When bands are used during sleep, they might keep certain areas of the body in a slightly elongated position, which over time makes u taller. cus human body is adaptable.
check this:
shaolin monks train to develop iron fist by punching really hard stuff with great force. The body adapts to this by creating more bone to aid the next blow.
View attachment 3146986View attachment 3146988
View attachment 3146990
there's obv difference.

Tip 2.
Do leg kicks with ankle weight/ if u don't have then kick. Do about 300 kicks with and 500 kicks each leg without.
why?

Studies show that soccer players have longer leg length than avg human do to repeated kicks. Especially goally who has to do powerful keeper kicks often.
View attachment 3146992View attachment 3146994

Tip 3.
Knee hammering...

yes hammer under ur knees with a 250g hammer...where the plates are and also by ur ankles
View attachment 3146995View attachment 3146996View attachment 3146998
Hammering around the knees to promote growth is based on the idea that microtrauma to the bones and tissues can stimulate a healing response that might lead to bone growth. When bones heal, they can sometimes remodel or grow slightly in response to the stress.When microtrauma occurs, the body sends specialized cells called osteoblasts to the area. Osteoblasts are responsible for bone formation. After this stretch legs for 15 mins with bands and sleep
View attachment 3147003I'd enter :feelstastyman:

Tip 4. (last tip)
LSJL
shout out to

here:

so what lsjl does is
Chatgtp summarised:
LSJL (Lateral Synovial Joint Loading) is a technique that involves applying pressure to joints like the knees to stimulate growth by activating stem cells and enhancing nutrient flow to the growth plates. The idea is that this could lead to new cartilage and bone formation, potentially increasing height.

good luck
Bonus for my high T males:
View attachment 3147019View attachment 3147021View attachment 3147024

Send evidence or else cope

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
lets begin

Height Guide:
View attachment 3146937View attachment 3146940View attachment 3146964View attachment 3146966View attachment 3146965get mogged by 7ft Ujabi brothers

View attachment 3146936View attachment 3146942 :forcedsmile: poor girl...she looks like a child next to that superior being

So what do we do?
rope
okay lets discuss....

YES DADDY....
View attachment 3146981

Here
Tip 1.

check this:
View attachment 3146990
there's obv difference.

Tip 2.
why?

Tip 3.
Knee hammering...

Tip 4. (last tip)
LSJL
shout out to

here:

so what lsjl does is
Chatgtp summarised:

good luck
Bonus for my high T males:

Some of its good the soccer player thing seemed sensible

But not for adults :feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
lets begin

Height Guide:

So what do we do?
rope
okay lets discuss....

YES DADDY....
View attachment 3146981

Here
Tip 1.

check this:
View attachment 3146990
there's obv difference.

Tip 2.
why?

Tip 3.
Knee hammering...

Tip 4. (last tip)
LSJL
shout out to

here:

so what lsjl does is
Chatgtp summarised:

good luck
Bonus for the high T males:

Water +cope :lul:
Upvoted;):love: for that bonus tho

Keep coping klinfelter lanklet, 5'10 or death

Why though? There's seem to be no definitive answer, jsut cope hypotheses perma
It's just my specualtions, but short people seem to appear inferior to taller individuals

• Hmm...
Reactions: NZb6Air
The copium is off the charts

useless thread....useless users can't even apprectiate my work and research...last guide ever, useless retards

Last edited:
Stopped taking it seriously when it came to this part. Jfl at you nigger, if kicking with your legs would make you taller, Messi wouldn't be made fun of his height.