Secret mewing technique

Weishaupt

Weishaupt

Mewcel
I've been doing this 3 times a day for 5-10 minutes like an exercise. You lay down on your bed and let your head hang over the edge. Then start hard mewing to the point where you can feel something in the back of your head.

Why does this work? Science. It uses https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolff's_law

The whole day gravity is pushing down on your face and your skin. If your tongue is not pushing up on your palate and counteracting the force of gravity you will have a recessed maxilla and shitty face.

Now if your head is upside down and the gravity is reduced and you also hardmew, it will speed up the mewing process by a lot. Don't overdo this because if you stay upside down for an 2 hours or more you will die. Just do this for 5-10 min.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Teknomancer, incelslayer01 and 6 others
thanks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, SoyGune, incelslayer01 and 3 others
Good thinking, work together with gravity. I tried doing something similar, but with pillows for a more passive pressure against my palate. Didn't really work, might need a special massage pillow for that. But a more active approach like you described is cool too, haven't thought of it.

• +1
Reactions: YOMANAES, Steve bachall and Weishaupt
Elaborate.

Do I use a pillow?

Elaborate.

Do I use a pillow?
No. Like this

2829e772-1186-4a23-9b9a-cd49eccfbac9.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, InZayn and 3 others
High IQ middle eastern, proof arabs invented maths.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, YoungChadcel, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and 2 others
I thought chin tuck was the only way to put max pressure on the maxilla?

• +1
Reactions: InZayn and LooksJourney
gonna do this every morning, or i'll at least try to remember

• +1
Reactions: Linkzo9, LooksJourney, Never_Began and 1 other person
I thought chin tuck was the only way to put max pressure on the maxilla?
The McKenzie Chin Tuck has to do with posture. Reminder that if you have forward head posture you are screwed and making your face worse by making gravity collapse your maxilla faster. If you have forward head posture use the McKenzie chin tuck to correct it but no the chin tuck does not put pressure on your maxilla like mewing does.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Someone do an experiment thread on this tbh tbh

so chin tuck while sleeping without pillows does nothing ?

The McKenzie Chin Tuck has to do with posture. Reminder that if you have forward head posture you are screwed and making your face worse by making gravity collapse your maxilla faster. If you have forward head posture use the McKenzie chin tuck to correct it but no the chin tuck does not put pressure on your maxilla like mewing does.
Hard mewing in chin tuck actually does increase the pressure on the maxilla as well as your air ways.

I feel like the reason mewing in your sleep is so beneficial is not only because it’s for the entire time you’re asleep but also because you’re lying down with the forces of gravity lessensed on your face, assisting mewing. This makes your secret mewing technique pretty legit.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Weishaupt
This is pointless, it's all about constant soft pressure from your tongue naturally resting on your palate.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and HorseFace
I've been doing this 3 times a day for 5-10 minutes like an exercise. You lay down on your bed and let your head hang over the edge. Then start hard mewing to the point where you can feel something in the back of your head.

The whole day gravity is pushing down on your face and your skin. If your tongue is not pushing up on your palate and counteracting the force of gravity you will have a recessed maxilla and shitty face.

Now if your head is upside down and the gravity is reduced and you also hardmew, it will speed up the mewing process by a lot. Don't overdo this because if you stay upside down for an 2 hours or more you will die. Just do this for 5-10 min.
This is pointless, it's all about constant soft pressure from your tongue naturally resting on your palate.

Altough i tought about this the other day, I'd have to agree with spite. If gravity is constantly pulling down all day, i dont think 7 minutes of having your head down will do anything even if your hard mewing.

But the great work forum has some QnA's and contact with Mike every now and then, maybe you could look into that and ask him? Altough it wouldn't hurt to try doing this, even if it has no payoff whatever.

Altough i tought about this the other day, I'd have to agree with spite. If gravity is constantly pulling down all day, i dont think 7 minutes of having your head down will do anything even if your hard mewing.

But the great work forum has some QnA's and contact with Mike every now and then, maybe you could look into that and ask him? Altough it wouldn't hurt to try doing this, even if it has no payoff whatever.

You are wrong. Bone malleability decreases with age. Applying soft pressure to your palate if you are not in puberty will give you little to none changes even after 10 years. That type of mewing will only work if you're still developing. You must hard mew all day if you actually want to see changes now.

It seems to me you believe I claimed this exercise to be an all-be-all overnight method to change your face completely. No. And nowhere did I state that.

You must hardmew, be constantly applying pressure with your tongue upon your palate to remodel the maxilla bone, everyday. Overtime your face will be corrected. How long it takes depends on your age. I take it as quite logical that the more pressure you apply the faster you will see changes.

Hence what I am stating is that if you are actually (correctly) hardmewing all day and add this exercise to your looksmaxing routine, it will speed up the process of widening your maxilla with a multiplier effect on the reversion of gravity.

If loading on a particular bone increases, the bone will remodel itself over time to become stronger to resist that sort of loading.
- Frost, HM (1994). "Wolff's Law and bone's structural adaptations to mechanical usage: an overview for clinicians".

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Ropemaxing and LooksJourney
I will do this shit when I woke up everyday ngl, easy to do and may have big roi

• +1
>Don't overdo this because if you stay upside down for an 2 hours or more you will die

Why put it at the end of the post. I almost died ffs

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
>Don't overdo this because if you stay upside down for an 2 hours or more you will die

Lmfao I found that out because I was deadass trying to sleep upside down cause it's comfortable but realized you can die because when you're upside down your organs put extra weight on your lungs which makes it harder to breathe.

• +1

Dying for Mew is an Honorable death

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, lookmaxx28, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 7 others
Update: I was doing this today for 10 mins using my iphone as a timer and I would mew as hard as I could for a minute then take a break. On the 8th minute it was hurting like crazy and my whole room was quiet so I legitimately heard a sound of a bone crack and was like what the fuck. I look in the mirror and no bullshit I could actually feel and see my cheekbones popping out and it's like my whole face was "lifted", I don't know how to explain it but I'm going to keep doing this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Usum and Deleted member 466
I began to feel nauseous when having my head upside down

I began to feel nauseous when having my head upside down
I don't go completely upside down, I just slightly let my head hang over the side of the bed/couch. But this method makes my head and face hurt, it's a soothing pain of my face being corrected though.

• +1
Reactions: tallcel
Making changes to bone only works if the pressure is applied at least 23 hours a day, otherwise the bone resets and mewing does nothing.

Making changes to bone only works if the pressure is applied at least 23 hours a day, otherwise the bone resets and mewing does nothing.
But yes of course, if you just do this once or something, or you mew for a single day, nothing will change. Wolff's law states the process happens overtime. Anyways, I hard mew all the 20+ hours that I'm awake. And I sleep flat so my mouth is closed when I'm sleeping.

But yes of course, if you just do this once or something, or you mew for a single day, nothing will change. Wolff's law states the process happens overtime. Anyways, I hard mew all the 20+ hours that I'm awake. And I sleep flat so my mouth is closed when I'm sleeping.

What do you mean by sleeping flat ? On your stomach or without a pillow ?

On my back without a pillow. It's also good for your skin.

Also heard that it's good for head posture, have you seen improvements in regards to that ?

Also heard that it's good for head posture, have you seen improvements in regards to that ?
Yes. If you have forward head posture there's no point of mewing. The McKenzie chin tuck helps with this.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
yeah but how do you mew in your sleep? My tongue just falls down the moment I get sleepy
not sure yet tbh, still haven’t achieved it myself it takes trial and error. Eventually though mewing should become subconscious action that will happen even in your sleep.

I just made an account to comment on this thread.

Be very careful when doing this, I done this for 8 minutes and I felt compression in my neck, I feel like my nerves were being squashed. So what I did was simply turn over on my chest and continue, felt much better. Was also tongue chewing mastic gum while doing this, my palate feels fatigued.

thanks for this technique, i am going to do this everyday now, i am 16 so i still have some major development left.

Toilet tier IQ

lol at this post

lol I remember seeing this thread