Secret to Perfect glowing skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 7224
We wrote that in one moment

Don't eat dairy and sugar and oily foods and you will have no acne

Idfk, I’ve tried moisturizer, white vaseline, and tons of other stuff, and my face and collagen is still shit and red and pory and acne ridden

• So Sad
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 7224
eat less
replace with ripe fruits (except berries and bananas), honey, milk (if can digest), orange juice

Maybe a stupid question, but why are other fruits better than berries & bananas?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Not having subhuman genes work.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Don't worry about skincare bro. Your already a king

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    14.6 KB · Views: 27
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 13332
i am going to expose the secret aurvedic technique for glowing crystal clear firm skin rub donkey's semen on your face than leave it all night tomorrow wash your face with cow urine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
I dont think so in a club he wouldnt mog shit
i mean almost all women around 18 would prefer him over most chads who are masc or stuff even if hes like 5'9 and very skinny

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
i mean almost all women around 18 would prefer him over most chads who are masc or stuff even if hes like 5'9 and very skinny
WhenTheCopingIsTooStrong.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
Maybe a stupid question, but why are other fruits better than berries & bananas?
Bananas are a unique fruit because they are mostly made of starch (like a potato for example) and not sugar. And eating raw starch is bad
Bananas also have bioidentical 5-Hydroxytryptamine (Serotonin), enough to raise blood levels. That bad aswell

Forest berries are good to eat once in a while due to the anti-oxidants, but too many antioxidants are bad in many ways. Also, certain phytochemicals in them are Estrogenic. If you do eat them seperate the seeds and make juice out of them with a metal strainer and your fist

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Tobias Fünke
Bananas are a unique fruit because they are mostly made of starch (like a potato for example) and not sugar. And eating raw starch is bad
Bananas also have bioidentical 5-Hydroxytryptamine (Serotonin), enough to raise blood levels. That bad aswell

Forest berries are good to eat once in a while due to the anti-oxidants, but too many antioxidants are bad in many ways. Also, certain phytochemicals in them are Estrogenic. If you do eat them seperate the seeds and make juice out of them with a metal strainer and your fist
Thanks for the info

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
The secret is a high fat diet and Vitamin A from liver.

Fat from coconut oil, ghee/butter, tallow etc. Saturated fats. Do not use vegetable oils.

Thats all. You dont need bs products or supplements. Youre welcome.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Clark69