@secularislamist gets swiped by cheetah paw when visiting his Arab masters home

why are you dissing my beloved slave

Punjeet— @SecularIslamist, will be stopping by in Bahrain in the next few weeks to one of your houses for deep cleaning. He sends his kindest regards until then. He will be bringing over some of his sisters biryani for you to sample as well.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Deleted member 44554
I just destroyed him keep saying shit out of your massively open ass @moggathon

Punjeet—@SecularIslamist, will be stopping by in Bahrain in the next few weeks to one of your houses for deep cleaning. He sends his kindest regards until then. He will be bringing over some of his sisters biryani for you to sample as well.
Don’t forget he’s getting bend over by he’s Arab masters jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
I just destroyed him keep saying shit out of your massively open ass @moggathon
79D61449 948D 4BBF 9226 7B605B9B5EB7

Punjeet— @SecularIslamist, will be stopping by in Bahrain in the next few weeks to one of your houses for deep cleaning. He sends his kindest regards until then. He will be bringing over some of his sisters biryani for you to sample as well.
no i was kidding i will not tolerate this slander,

i'm not a racist,

bengalis and arabs are equal in the eyes of god as they are in mine

and if you were a real christian you wouldn't be hurling racial slurs at him

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, i_love_roosters and murdah

i'm not a racist,

and if you were a real christian you wouldn't be hurling slurs at him

Shut yo goofy ahh up nigga

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, i_love_roosters, murdah and 3 others

i'm not a racist,

and if you were a real christian you wouldn't be hurling racial slurs at him
ohh wow really yeah no one cares

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and smallman
fake christian

can't say i'm surprised

all the .org christians have disowned u when they saw you for the piece of shit you are

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and smallman
@yeeyeeslayer and @moggathon /yet I don’t understand I’m supposed to get emotional from that comment “🤓no one here knows or likes u” cause trust me when I tell you this I don’t care lol / mogg you really thought I would be scared from a dead body photo you know I have noticed incels like you is this so sourt of a gay /transgender trend lol 10000% funny photo man I hope I meet so I can do that to you

Not scared I really hope to meet a internet bitch like you some day trust me I will beat the duck out of you I promise
F35AB848 2D54 4FA7 AA3F 3D1040DBC54C

@yeeyeeslayer and @moggathon /yet I don’t understand I’m supposed to get emotional from that comment “🤓no one here knows or likes u” cause true me when I tell you this I don’t care lol / mogg you really thought I would be scared from a dead body photo you know I have noticed incels like you is this so sourt of a gay /transgender trend lol 10000% funny photo man I hope I meet so I can do that to you
I’m not reading this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44554
nigga keeps show me surgical injuries nigga stop acting hard lol
I’m not acting hard, I am hard and I’m stroking it

• JFL
@moggathon it’s
I’m not acting hard, I am hard and I’m stroking it
stroking because I rapidly humiliated you on multiple occasions

Attachments

• 4121311_IMG_5231.jpeg
    4121311_IMG_5231.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
fake christian

can't say i'm surprised

all the .org christians have disowned u when they saw you for the piece of shit you are
They disowned me? Bahahahaha, I put all of them in ignore FIRST, and then they started howling and yelping like dying dogs about me. Cope and seethe, Muslim and Christian niggas. I am a lone wolf.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: i_love_roosters and yeeyeeslayer

Attachments

• images (57).jpeg
    images (57).jpeg
    34.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Deleted member 44554 and Eternal_
ride my dick bitch you trying to act hard when you show dead corpse body’s I’m not scared about seeing blood you don’t know me🖕
Either you’re genuinely insentient or you’re trolling

• JFL
fake christian

can't say i'm surprised

Chad comment :chad:

• Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

all shit aside this is genuinely cage worthy lmfao
Not funny tbh, it's just a homosexual with a shit ton of issues coping hard with his soy activities "welcome to my ignored list 🤓"

Not funny tbh, it's just a homosexual with a shit ton of issues coping hard with his soy activities "welcome to my ignored list 🤓"
yeh ik

but 'howling and yelping like dying dogs' put a funny image in my head

i'm gonna use that

• +1
That's literally him tho with his truecel perma seething at everything
jfl is he really incel? you have to pretty fucked up looking in the face to genuinely be incel as a 6'3 white guy

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I’m not Muslim secondly he’s barely Muslim jfl. You’re all just too insentient to realize.
lowkey

he said that he only prays 10% of the time

jfl is he really incel? you have to pretty fucked up looking in the face to genuinely be incel as a 6'3 white guy
said he's ethnic Russian once, so white is out of the way :forcedsmile: + he meant 163 cm

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal_ and i_love_roosters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back