seduced a repressed muslim girl 8000 miles away and degraded her while she masturbated on discord vc and let me watch

@Elvisandreaa Kys bitch

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Elvisandreaa
Shared thread on incels.is (y)

Shared thread on incels.is (y)
The only reason they like it is because they want to slay so bad and marry, these rules can be applied without shit religions we just need to be really strict.

look at kim jong un the nigga controls his country without religion needed

The only reason they like it is because they want to slay so bad and marry, these rules can be applied without shit religions we just need to be really strict.

look at kim jong un the nigga controls his country without religion needed
she prays multiple times a day too :lul::lul: she also said that she’d be loyal to me and i can have multiple other girls because her religion :soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and BearBoy
she prays multiple times a day too :lul::lul: she also said that she’d be loyal to me and i can have multiple other girls because her religion :soy::soy:
They are biggest whores, women in general are biggest whores if not controlled no matter what religion or nation.

I remember arab bitches hitting on me but i didnt because dont want no trouble after fucking her sandnigger ass because we all know how it ends "muh islam!":ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Last edited:
They are biggest whores, women in general are biggest whores if not controlled no matter what religion or nation.

I remember arab bitches hitting on me but i didnt because dont want no trouble after fucking her sandnigger ass because we all know how it ends "muh islam!":ROFLMAO:
The more you sexually repress a woman, the more and more they desire to act on their sexual imperative. This is why women have always cheated throughout history, even though a majority of the world has had an Abrahamic upbringing for atleast the past 2,000 years, and all Abrahamic religions say that cheating is a "sin", none of it ever stopped women from being unfaithful. Women are naturally hypergamous, and will monkey branch as soon as they feel comfortable in doing so, the only reason why women put on a false persona of "regret" is because the concept of "shame" exists, and because it is socially expected of them to do so. When in reality, on the inside she doesn't feel a damn thing because she's acting on her biological instincts, so she doesn't feel wrong for it.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Just do it in secret like I do, fuck her bang her her head do anal etc do it all and never stop just DONT LET HER MALE RELATIVES FIND OUT IF THEY DO ITS GG 4 U. The jihad they’d unleash on you would be brutal

it’s so over, this is stuff you can only experience in highschool. you have to be her first and have to take advantage of their raging hormones

u have to go to the social games, i’ll dm you because ik the pedos on here are gonna fucking go wild
which roblox game? also what age girls play those ones specifically? also what can I say to acquire their discords without it being censored

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302