Seduction and pua works

OverForMe

OverForMe

Dio
So many poeple here dont belive in pua and you are right many puas today are full of bullshit they show themselfs taking numbers of girl and thats it
Let me introduce you to the real casanovas of our times
Mistery the guy who started it all Over 300 seduced and fucked girls in 10 years
His student neil strauss a bald 5.6 nerd same result 10 years and he become a millionaire thanks to his bestseller book the game later on
Rsd tyler one of his fat students he also posts videos of him pulling girls and also similar results
And last but not last the new italian casanova an italian guy who slayed more than 100 girls most of them still seeing him as fuckbuddys
He posted all the audios and pics of him seducing girls and taking them home the same day almost got banned and under arrest for sharing pics of all the girls he slayed and all theyr audios as he kept a mic hidden for all his approaches. He might surpass Mistery as he got soo many girls in a few years hes also 5.9 tall and average.
All of this is to show game works and all of them spent years of they life to it all nights just to share it with us,you can find the mistery method book for free as pdf on pdf driver

Attachments

• Neil-Strauss-Aka-Style-PUA-028.jpg
    Neil-Strauss-Aka-Style-PUA-028.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 68
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 72
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 6723

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Norwooder, Mouthbreath and 7 others
Okay you should know how to talk to girls
It will help you slay
But lookism determines if she will want to talk to you still
Without a good first impression there are no more impressions to be made tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5349, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 5608 and 3 others
Okay you should know how to talk to girls
It will help you slay
But lookism determines if she will want to talk to you still
Without a good first impression there are no more impressions to be made tbh
they look like shit mostly
They worked around it and it took years to make it work
reaching chad numbers of slays
The last guy form italy is able to fuck girls the same days he meets them on the street he will reach 10000 girls in 10 year hes crazy

Last edited:
Rsd Tyler with his new girl who just paid his drink

Last edited:
Like this retro-spective take on PUA, from this gymmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I did some cold approaching and pua game as a psl 3.5 in the Netherlands as ethnic. Peak was like 5 phone numbers in 1 day. But they all flaked haha. When doing it I got really NT after a while and talking got easier. After some rejection you just dont care about woman's and rejection. However looking at my friends who did it all the successful one where psl 4.5+ and the falling one sub PSL 4. I am also not really that charismatic so pua might work as psl sub 4 but you will get rejected like 99.5% of the time. In the long run odds can increase however life is still not fair that chad got way higher odds by just walking on the streets and going to Starbucks and getting approached.

Rsd Tyler with his new girl who just paid his drink

I don't know recently NOW.
But from back in the day, That Tyler dude was liying alot. Recall these epic lying stories from the barry kirkey radio Show, that dude used to work for and even life with Tyler. He described the reality being so far off from what was posted and written online.

Last edited:
I did some cold approaching and pua game as a psl 3.5 in the Netherlands as ethnic. Peak was like 5 phone numbers in 1 day. But they all flaked haha. When doing it I got really NT after a while and talking got easier. After some rejection you just dont care about woman's and rejection. However looking at my friends who did it all the successful one where psl 4.5+ and the falling one sub PSL 4. I am also not really that charismatic so pua might work as psl sub 4 but you will get rejected like 99.5% of the time. In the long run odds can increase however life is still not fair that chad got way higher odds by just walking on the streets and going to Starbucks and getting approached.
So legit. And so in line with my experience.
I was also PSL3.5; but white guy.
I also had brutal flake rates.
your 5 numbers in a day ain't bad though.
I recall I could in the end (talking 10 years ago), score about 1 date out of 10 chat ups. (I kept track at the end). Took me like200+ appraoches though, toget muh 1st lay and lose my v-card. Brutals.

Last edited:
I dont trust Tyler. They also found out he was faking infields with paid models. And RSD is a shit company. Perhaps she is also paid.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and eduardkoopman
So legit. And so in line with my experience.
I was also PSL3.5; but white guy.
I also had brutal flake rates.
numbers in a day ain't bad though.
I recall I could in the end (taling 10 years ago), score about 1 date out of 10 chat ups. (I kept track at the end). Took me like200+ appraoches though, toget muh 1st lay and lose my v-card. Brutals.
Did you have the feeling you got better or it helped you in the long run? My life plan is to soft and hard max while trying to learn game and having a better lifestyle. Even if its cope I need some personality. And every smv point I can get is a point.

I think it's a scummy business model that makes money off lonely men making them think they'll have the sex life of their dreams cause they started holding frame lmao

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4416 and 3 others
I think it's a scummy business model that makes money off lonely men making them think they'll have the sex life of their dreams cause they started holding frame lmao
I honestly think PUA is good for others areas of life since you learn to talk to strangers/women easily and how to hold conversation/small-talk, but for having an abundance of girls who really desire you it's all about looks after all

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Did you have the feeling you got better or it helped you in the long run?
It helped in som ways, and in some ways it hinders. But I'm overall moderately postive, but need to do it limited-ish imo.

It helped with:
* me being very shy socially as my default mode, to overcome that to a decent extend at least be less shy;
* getting better at small talk convo skills
* overcoming rejection fears to a decent extend (this depends alot on a man his psychological build up, need a decent/good default self esteem to be able to handle it)
* It also helped with getting pratically beter at navigating the process of date towards bed and towards relationships. Maybe some call that "game". It's something that matters.
* learning sales skills, which may help for work. since I am self employed small business owner it helped a bit. Trying to chat up random chicks, is the most brutal irl sales training there is imo.

It doesn't help with:
* costs time, and can't spend that time on looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing, etc..
* having fun life. Because I found it not fun at all, to chat up women whom most don't give you much or at all the time of day.

OVERALL.
I'm moderately postive about it. Especially for dudes, whom don't even dare to talk up a woman at an event thati giving him the yes. Then one needs to do it.
But I feel one should do it limited. Dudes that go out 4x night to chat up women, or 2 full days per week to chat uo women. That's excessive.But like 2-3 hours per week, sounds fine to me.

Ideally. imo. One doesn't have to go out anymore to chat up randoms. But one does it,when one is out and about anyways. Like, during: gorceries, visting the market on saterday to buy stuff, having the lunch walk, waiting at the bus stop, at that emetup with someone at the bar, etc..

And nowadays online is also a huge factor.
But the online competition is more brutal.
My life plan is to soft and hard max while trying to learn game and having a better lifestyle. Even if its cope I need some personality. And every smv point I can get is a point.
I agree on the plan.
To add. A dude once showed me. That results one getts from imporving looks are not liniar but hyperbolic-ish.
Like, past PSL4, being 10% better looking; doesn't give 10% better results but like 4x. Something like that.That dude even proofed it to me. with Tinder data from Chadfishing and morphs-fishing he wa doing on Tinders.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Being rich+going to the club to talk to drunk girls=these pictures

I honestly think PUA is good for others areas of life since you learn to talk to strangers/women easily and how to hold conversation/small-talk, but for having an abundance of girls who really desire you it's all MOSTLY/MAINLY about looks after all
corrected it, as I see it.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Niggaz be like "pua is legit bro" while they be rotting on here. Just go spin some plates if it's all it takes bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Arkantos, wasted and 1 other person
I dont trust Tyler. They also found out he was faking infields with paid models. And RSD is a shit company. Perhaps she is also paid.
Back when I was pua 2007-2010. Tyler/RSD was already found out for liying alot. PuaHate was a gold mine back than, for exposing him as well. It wa the first time people managed to proof pua-dudes lieying, due to small video camera's and picture camera's came up than, and people snapped proofs.

The PUAHATE post. ABot Tyler (RSD) birthday party (which was promoted with pictures asif some Stacy heaven party, with women all drooling and coming for these master PUA's and Tyler).
And then someone shot pics of that party. Which was the hugest cockfest, one ever seen. Even much much more of a cockfest than average Joe parties. But, I don't mind cockfest, it;s fun to hang and do crazy funny games with dudes. BUT, when you promote it like Tyler did. It just became hillarious.
There were like only a handfull of fat females at that party. of like 100+ people.

I wish PUAHATE.com was backed up somewhere to assess.
That place was a goldmine, against pua-dating-coaches that were dishonest

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
So many poeple here dont belive in pua and you are right many puas today are full of bullshit they show themselfs taking numbers of girl and thats it
Mistery the guy who started it all Over 300 seduced and fucked girls in 10 years
His student neil strauss a bald 5.6 nerd same result 10 years and he become a millionaire thanks to his bestseller book the game later on
Rsd tyler one of his fat students he also posts videos of him pulling girls and also similar results
And last but not last the new italian casanova an italian guy who slayed more than 100 girls most of them still seeing him as fuckbuddys
He posted all the audios and pics of him seducing girls and taking them home the same day almost got banned and under arrest for sharing pics of all the girls he slayed and all theyr audios as he kept a mic hidden for all his approaches. He might surpass Mistery as he got soo many girls in a few years hes also 5.9 tall and average.
All of this is to show game works and all of them spent years of they life to it all nights just to share it with us,you can find the mistery method book for free as pdf on pdf driver

good for pin-head larry tbh
Game works if you pass a bare minimum of looks and it's even more important because even if she's initially attracted to you because of your looks, she might get turned off when you act like an insecure little bitch

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I recall back in those days that I was into pua. 2007-2010. Pua was popular. And I have seen some dudes starting that type of business, and I even got asked to be involved in 1 or 2. Even 1 guy started it, whom sucked at random chatups. But he did get some results because he was a decent DJ whom got hired for events regularly-ish; where he would than get women. Wihout his DJ thingy, I bet he would had been bordeline incel.

I always refused. Because I hated that as a business model, not because there wasn't enough money in it at that time. But because selling "game = everything", it's not a good service.
I recall I once helped out for free out of kindness, on a paid thingy from pua-dating coaches. And these cutomers. Even 1 guy showed up with an ugly ass stained jacket, asif it's something he uses for painting or something. INSTEAD, of them tellig that moron to notdress like a fucking hobo, they only tought him game mainly. LIKE WTF. When outside when he would o chat up women, I told him hebetter takes his jacket of and I will hold/carry it for him. Obvioulsy his dress sense was horrible as well, but at least looked somewhat clean, What a fucking disaster.

The best PUA advice I ever got from a dude. in that day. I recall. Was basically.
You/guys just need STFU as much as possible and look pretty/good. The fail part was obviously, the looking good/pretty part.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 6873
Just pay girls to pose with you theory

• JFL
I recall back in those days that I was into pua. 2007-2010. Pua was popular. And I have seen some dudes starting that type of business, and I even got asked to be involved in 1 or 2. Even 1 guy started it, whom sucked at random chatups. But he did get some results because he was a decent DJ whom got hired for events regularly-ish; where he would than get women. Wihout his DJ thingy, I bet he would had been bordeline incel.

I always refused. Because I hated that as a business model, not because there wasn't enough money in it at that time. But because selling "game = everything", it's not a good service.

The best PUA advice I ever got from a dude. in that day. I recall. Was basically.
You/guys just need STFU as much as possible and look pretty/good. The fail part was obviously, the looking good/pretty part.
bro, since you seem to have been so involved in the pick-up scene, do you still have some useful material you could fall back on if you wanted to fresh up the things you learned back then?

what i noticed is that so much of the things these pick-up artists provided over the years isn't applicable to modern settings or just isn't a personal fit e.g. to do magic like mystery, or humiliate one self a bit so the girls don't get freaked out initially, these are things i just don't want to do.

do you have like a folder/document with all the best advice you saved over the time you were active? i would really appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 6873
bro, since you seem to have been so involved in the pick-up scene, do you still have some useful material you could fall back on if you wanted to fresh up the things you learned back then?

what i noticed is that so much of the things these pick-up artists provided over the years isn't applicable to modern settings or just isn't a personal fit e.g. to do magic like mystery, or humiliate one self a bit so the girls don't get freaked out initially, these are things i just don't want to do.

do you have like a folder/document with all the best advice you saved over the time you were active? i would really appreciate it
I don't have saved anything much.
I liked, and still like overall. "60 years of challange" or "sixty" material. He wrote good, and it was helpfull for my pesonality type.

He had like good articles. back in those days. I recall.
Like stuff like "the anti game manifesto".

And stuff like that.

BUT. He always forgot to add in the looks factor.
Like he always be talking about: "there is sexual tension between men and women". Well irl, that depends on the dude his looks. His suggestions are agood for dues, that spark sexual interest in some women. You need to be above PSL4 for that at least.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 6873
I liked, and still like overall. "60 years of challange" or "sixty" material. He wrote good, and it was helpfull for my pesonality type.
mirin oldcel eduard picking up hoes in a nightcluib when he'll be 60

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Pumanator and eduardkoopman
to that point, do you still have some of his material?

Just don’t act like an autist when interacting with women. That’s all there is to it. Non NT behavior is grossly unattractive to women. You don’t need to have huge “game” or “personality” to score women, you just have to meet their looks requirement and not be autistic. It’s literally that simple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, TheAnomaly and eduardkoopman
to that point, do you still have some of his material?
I just updated muh first reply to you. with some material link.
I only read that guy in like 2009 or 2010 or something. maybe 2011. So I only know his old stuff. he basically wrote opinion pieces or like 1-2 page articles. I don't recall him writing comprehensive guides. But the infor was imo good.

Which boiled down to.
1. he forgets to mention step 1: look goof
2. chat up women, whatever way you can manage. give yorself the freedom to suck. random chatups are difficult and annoying, so give yourself a break.
3. the ones that respond positively. be flirty and scial with them
4. move to meet 1-on-1
5. shut the fuck up, look pretty/good, be flirty, be sexy.
6. Promote and build sexual tention as much as there is and can improve.
7. let her do some moeing towards you as wel.
8. escalate if all above goes well sexually, and enjoy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I just updated muh first reply to you. with some material link.
I only read that guy in like 2009 or 2010 or something. maybe 2011. So I only know his old stuff. he basically wrote opinion pieces or like 1-2 page articles. I don't recall him writing comprehensive guides. But the infor was imo good.

Which boiled down to.
1. he forgets to mention step 1: look goof
2. chat up women, whatever way you can manage. give yorself the freedom to suck. random chatups are difficult and annoying, so give yourself a break.
3. the ones that respond positively. be flirty and scial with them
4. move to meet 1-on-1
5. shut the fuck up, look pretty/good, be flirty, be sexy.
6. Promote and build sexual tention as much as there is and can improve.
7. let her do some moeing towards you as wel.
8. escalate if all above goes well sexually, and enjoy.
mvp, book-marked the message, thank you

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
This is how to know if PUA works

Do they have successful clients that can vouch for the PUA artist? Manlets and PSL 3 faces clients?

Seeing a PUA coach stage a photo or video is far from somebody reading their book and applying the science out in the real world

Pua doesnt not fucking work nor will it ever, every good looking guy on this forum know every single chick nowadays has 100s of dudes on her phone even in teenage years, if you aint mogging all 100 of them then her interest level is constantly wavering away

mvp, book-marked the message, thank you
i forgot to mention. when you asked what pua shit from old times I still have.
I had and have mayor respect for Paul Janka.
Although what he had out there, was heavily geared towards USA situation and big city. It's essence I found very good. He was great. One of the only or few, dating coaches that didn't lie. 100% honest dude.
he had mad chatup skills in his prime, besides his Chadlite range looks,.

Pua doesnt not fucking work nor will it ever, every good looking guy on this forum know every single chick nowadays has 100s of dudes on her phone even in teenage years, if you aint mogging all 100 of them then her interest level is constantly wavering away
mogg or be mogged.
the mogging battles never stop.

tZa8Ijt.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart

i really hope this is an ironic post or smt, bc im mirin how low iq u r

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator
Redpill is absolute horseshit. Try being GL and talking to girls like they recommend, you will just make them feel like they aren't good enough for you.

• +1
If you actually buy their programs the content mostly revolves around teaching you how to be confident and fulfilled. It's like women focused cognitive behavioral therapy. I'd recommend you guys go to a therapist for your social anxiety and mental issues, it's cheaper and you'll have one on one help with your problems. That's all PUA is doing in a roundabout way.

If you actually buy their programs the content mostly revolves around teaching you how to be confident and fulfilled. It's like women focused cognitive behavioral therapy. I'd recommend you guys go to a therapist for your social anxiety and mental issues, it's cheaper and you'll have one on one help with your problems. That's all PUA is doing in a roundabout way.
What if I went to therapist and they're full of shit and what if corona and you can't go anywhere?

What if I went to therapist and they're full of shit and what if corona and you can't go anywhere?

Have to find a good therapist so you may end up visiting a few different ones till you find one that connects with you. I think you need to have the appropriate mindset to get value from it though, it's not going to have your fancy PUA paint that makes you comfortable. It will probably to you seem like they're full of shit due to it's professional character and talking to you on a very personal manner. As for corona my psychiatrist & therapist appointments are all telehealth over zoom right now so it shouldn't be an issue for you I imagine.

If you are actually interested in it, I'd recommend checking out the youtube/twitch channel HealthyGamerGG, a professional psychologist talking to internet personalities & viewers through their problems. It's very very similar to what actual CBT looks like if you have a good therapist.

Have to find a good therapist so you may end up visiting a few different ones till you find one that connects with you. I think you need to have the appropriate mindset to get value from it though, it's not going to have your fancy PUA paint that makes you comfortable. It will probably to you seem like they're full of shit due to it's professional character and talking to you on a very personal manner. As for corona my psychiatrist & therapist appointments are all telehealth over zoom right now so it shouldn't be an issue for you I imagine.

If you are actually interested in it, I'd recommend checking out the youtube/twitch channel HealthyGamerGG, a professional psychologist talking to internet personalities & viewers through their problems. It's very very similar to what actual CBT looks like if you have a good therapist.
I've been to a few. I liked talking with some of them, but it's very difficult for me to say that I've derived anything useful from it. When you get the "just be confident, bro" spiel, it's not even funny. I ask what's wrong with me and they say I'm fine. They said I need to leave house more, while ignoring the fact that I've been spending most of my time outside at the time. Said I should visit places - I did. Some said I might need depressants, which is completely insane for me imo, if anything I need stimulants (I'm melancholic). Tbh they were the only people I even talked with at the time for many years.
Ultimately it was such a waste, because they've only tried to convince me I'm fine, and if I'm fine, then why is everything not fine?
0 friends, khhv, etc. The "usual".
Edit talked with at least 5. I even called them like half a year ago, but they just refuse me at this point, jfl. Rejected even by therapists

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alex569 and cathalo
I've been to a few. I liked talking with some of them, but it's very difficult for me to say that I've derived anything useful from it. When you get the "just be confident, bro" spiel, it's not even funny. I ask what's wrong with me and they say I'm fine. They said I need to leave house more, while ignoring the fact that I've been spending most of my time outside at the time. Said I should visit places - I did. Some said I might need depressants, which is completely insane for me imo, if anything I need stimulants (I'm melancholic). Tbh they were the only people I even talked with at the time for many years.
Ultimately it was such a waste, because they've only tried to convince me I'm fine, and if I'm fine, then why is everything not fine?
0 friends, khhv, etc. The "usual".

Well I mean, on some level they are right. You are fine, but you are lacking what you desire so you feel like you're broken in some way. You may need medication if your problems are rooted in biological imbalances, stimulants were what I needed as well as it turned out most all my problems with social anxiety or depression were from untreated ADHD. I'm very high functioning though so it's not something easily noticeable, as well as anxiety masking inattentiveness since I overly focused on possible problems. Obviously since I wanted badly to fix my problems but couldn't conjure the focus to do so ADHD is a pretty obvious diagnosis, if you can relate that may be your problem too. Antidepressants didn't work for me, but any psychiatrist is gonna want you to try them before escalating. It's not hard to just take them for a couple weeks, tell them they didn't work and try the next drug class. How I eventually got stimulants.

Drugs definitely did 80% of the work and CBT the last 20%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Well I mean, on some level they are right. You are fine, but you are lacking what you desire so you feel like you're broken in some way. You may need medication if your problems are rooted in biological imbalances, stimulants were what I needed as well as it turned out most all my problems with social anxiety or depression were from untreated ADHD. I'm very high functioning though so it's not something easily noticeable, as well as anxiety masking inattentiveness since I overly focused on possible problems. Obviously since I wanted badly to fix my problems but couldn't conjure the focus to do so ADHD is a pretty obvious diagnosis, if you can relate that may be your problem too. Antidepressants didn't work for me, but any psychiatrist is gonna want you to try them before escalating. It's not hard to just take them for a couple weeks, tell them they didn't work and try the next drug class. How I eventually got stimulants.

Drugs definitely did 80% of the work and CBT the last 20%
No no. Not anti-depressants, but depressants. They said I'm... Idk? "Too stimulated" or something, not sure how to translate. I felt pure evil from them tbh, like they were just wanted me to be worse off.
I don't even know or understand anymore what my problems are. I can't find a decent job, and I go visit the places and ask if they need somebody - tells me to send over cv. Never hear back from anyone. Spent entire summer looking for a job and got 2 interviews with 100+ applications, I even change the cv to tailor for the position. Also I'm in stem field and have real interest in it too.
Then comes the relationship side, which is simply not existent. I've met a few girls, for coffee or something over my entire life, but unfortunately I took the advice of the therapists "just bee urself" and whenever I was actually being myself I saw how the girls excitement went from raisin to 5million year old fossil. Next time I'm going to meet a girl, will have to psychopathymaxx at this point.
Once was on a trip with one girl. The first few days went well, then I picked her some flowers from the field and gave them to her and put some into her hair. Thought that she looked cute. She just threw it away and stepped on them, and since then it went downhill real fast.
Maybe I complain too much or just not a fun person to be around, but I guess I'm just ugly. Though I really like how I look myself and spend a lot of time caring for myself, never drink, smoke, exercise. The good stuff. Get really bad comments over that from coworkers, but idgaf, because it's me and me is more important over their shitty opinions.
Sorry a lot of text.

• +1
Reactions: cathalo
No no. Not anti-depressants, but depressants. They said I'm... Idk? "Too stimulated" or something, not sure how to translate. I felt pure evil from them tbh, like they were just wanted me to be worse off.
I don't even know or understand anymore what my problems are. I can't find a decent job, and I go visit the places and ask if they need somebody - tells me to send over cv. Never hear back from anyone. Spent entire summer looking for a job and got 2 interviews with 100+ applications, I even change the cv to tailor for the position. Also I'm in stem field and have real interest in it too.
Then comes the relationship side, which is simply not existent. I've met a few girls, for coffee or something over my entire life, but unfortunately I took the advice of the therapists "just bee urself" and whenever I was actually being myself I saw how the girls excitement went from raisin to 5million year old fossil. Next time I'm going to meet a girl, will have to psychopathymaxx at this point.
Once was on a trip with one girl. The first few days went well, then I picked her some flowers from the field and gave them to her and put some into her hair. Thought that she looked cute. She just threw it away and stepped on them, and since then it went downhill real fast.
Maybe I complain too much or just not a fun person to be around, but I guess I'm just ugly. Though I really like how I look myself and spend a lot of time caring for myself, never drink, smoke, exercise. The good stuff. Get really bad comments over that from coworkers, but idgaf, because it's me and me is more important over their shitty opinions.
Sorry a lot of text.

Too stimulated sounds like it could be hyperactivity to me, stimulants are uppers for others but for me when I take my medication it makes me relaxed like I could take a nap. I was never offered downers since lack of energy was one of my complaints, despite it being sort of a mix of both a lot of energy and no energy.

I apologize you had a bad experience, it definitely helps to have your own idea of what you need help with so they don't steer you in an odd direction. It sounds to me more though that they didn't agree with your input? Have you seen a psychiatrist or only done psychotherapy? In my experience psychiatrists keep the talking real minimal and let you guide treatment, may be a better option if you feel as though your problems aren't rooted in a bad mental state that can be fixed through reframing, which is essentially all PUA and Therapy is.

• So Sad
Too stimulated sounds like it could be hyperactivity to me, stimulants are uppers for others but for me when I take my medication it makes me relaxed like I could take a nap. I was never offered downers since lack of energy was one of my complaints, despite it being sort of a mix of both a lot of energy and no energy.

I apologize you had a bad experience, it definitely helps to have your own idea of what you need help with so they don't steer you in an odd direction. It sounds to me more though that they didn't agree with your input? Have you seen a psychiatrist or only done psychotherapy? In my experience psychiatrists keep the talking real minimal and let you guide treatment, may be a better option if you feel as though your problems aren't rooted in a bad mental state that can be fixed through reframing, which is essentially all PUA and Therapy is.
I also think that if anything, it's me lacking energy, which is why I said that I need stimulants. So it was very strange hearing that.
They were mostly psychologists though. Got rejected for army too, by one. Which is imo a good thing thinking back on it.
It depended on the person really, with some I talked as if we were friends and it was really fun, you just came for care free conversation, talk about nothing in particular. Others wanted me to talk. Generally I don't talk much, but never had problems talking with them for some reason. I don't do well in groups of people, as I'm a reserved person that values a meaningful conversation, so really prefer 1 on 1 talking. In groups I feel it becomes chaotic and mostly meaningless.
I've seen I think 2 or 3 psychiatrists as a whole but not really for anything meaningful. Hour tops.
Idk, one girl I talked with said some fucked up shit which didn't even make much sense to me. Re: bad mental state. So idk again, I might have it, but how can you have "good" state, living alone your entire life and having nobody to talk to or any friends. It's like snow ball effect. The further you go away, the more inertia and mass you catch on and becomes a self-feeding mechanism.

I also think that if anything, it's me lacking energy, which is why I said that I need stimulants. So it was very strange hearing that.
They were mostly psychologists though. Got rejected for army too, by one. Which is imo a good thing thinking back on it.
It depended on the person really, with some I talked as if we were friends and it was really fun, you just came for care free conversation, talk about nothing in particular. Others wanted me to talk. Generally I don't talk much, but never had problems talking with them for some reason. I don't do well in groups of people, as I'm a reserved person that values a meaningful conversation, so really prefer 1 on 1 talking. In groups I feel it becomes chaotic and mostly meaningless.
I've seen I think 2 or 3 psychiatrists as a whole but not really for anything meaningful. Hour tops.
Idk, one girl I talked with said some fucked up shit which didn't even make much sense to me. Re: bad mental state. So idk again, I might have it, but how can you have "good" state, living alone your entire life and having nobody to talk to or any friends. It's like snow ball effect. The further you go away, the more inertia and mass you catch on and becomes a self-feeding mechanism.

Yea, I feel ya. It's a horrible thing to claw out of being socially isolated for so long. I'd definitely recommend going to a psychiatrist with the goal of treating your issues, try reading into ADHD and see if you relate to it since reading you here I feel like I can relate to your perspective of things. Trying out some different medications may be annoying and even painful, but if they don't work you can always stop taking them. And when you find one that works and they fix your life up it's worth it all in the end.

• +1
Yea, I feel ya. It's a horrible thing to claw out of being socially isolated for so long. I'd definitely recommend going to a psychiatrist with the goal of treating your issues, try reading into ADHD and see if you relate to it since reading you here I feel like I can relate to your perspective of things. Trying out some different medications may be annoying and even painful, but if they don't work you can always stop taking them. And when you find one that works and they fix your life up it's worth it all in the end.
Tbh I tried many things. Of course... Different things, for different reasons. Like modafinil, lsd, weed, various nootropics, phenibut. Some more stuff. Which is really bad, but on the other hand felt like I had nothing to lose by trying them out at least. I don't use them regularly or something, was for trying out, to possibly "fix" myself. But ye, maybe I need xanax or ritalin or some shit, dunno. And the reason I said I might need stimulants, is because I've tried once weed with modafinil and I felt insane stimulatory effects. I've never felt such a rush in my life. But I only tried it once.
Not sure if I'd be able to even get to psychiatrist, they don't really take people and esp. me and also corona. They're "overloaded" and I'm way too poor to spend actual money for something like this, as prices are purely astronomical for stuff like this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Tbh I tried many things. Of course... Different things, for different reasons. Like modafinil, lsd, weed, various nootropics, phenibut. Some more stuff. Which is really bad, but on the other hand felt like I had nothing to lose by trying them out at least. I don't use them regularly or something, was for trying out, to possibly "fix" myself. But ye, mayne I need xanax or ritalin or some shit, dunno. And the reason I said I might need stimulants, is because I've tried once weed with modafinil and I felt insane stimulatory effects. I've never felt such a rush in my life. But I only tried it once.
Not sure if I'd be able to even get to psychiatrist, they don't really take people and esp. me and also corona. They're "overloaded" and I'm way too poor to spend actual money for something like this, as prices are purely astronomical for stuff like this.

Yea I experimented to try to fix myself too lol. I've tried literally everything you listed. Modafinil + Weed is basically an adderall-like cocktail. Modafinil being wakefulness & serotonin with Weed handling the dopamine. Adderall does both, especially concentrating on dopamine. After trying adderall it was like experiencing real life for the first time. Just feeling calm, normal, being able to talk to people and just be there. Effortlessly focusing on productive stuff and fixing myself. It's my experimentation that made me eventually get professional help and a real diagnosis.

• JFL
Yea I experimented to try to fix myself too lol. I've tried literally everything you listed. Modafinil + Weed is basically an adderall-like cocktail. Modafinil being wakefulness & serotonin with Weed handling the dopamine. Adderall does both, especially concentrating on dopamine. After trying adderall it was like experiencing real life for the first time. Just feeling calm, normal, being able to talk to people and just be there. Effortlessly focusing on productive stuff and fixing myself. It's my experimentation that made me eventually get professional help and a real diagnosis.
On modafinil and weed, well it was long time ago, so hard to recall exactly, but I think I was completely non-functional. Probably wouldn't have been able to talk. But was very confident, happy and full of energy. The thoughts were... Funny. I felt very alive. Modafinil isn't good for me, because makes it too hard to fall asleep. So used it very few times, for special occasions so far. I really don't want to get weed, to try it again.
Tbh what I think I need is just somebody to love me, care for me, enjoy my company and to nurture each other, so that we can flourish together. I don't want to do drugs, just so that I can exist. But how can you reasonably expect to have or find that after, so to say, taking the red/black pill? It's the exact thing that'd inevitably destroy any relationship, if I were to ever get involved into one.
You can't show any weakness, feelings or inner thoughts to women - instant suicide.

• +1