Seduction and pua works

On modafinil and weed, well it was long time ago, so hard to recall exactly, but I think I was completely non-functional. Probably wouldn't have been able to talk. But was very confident, happy and full of energy. The thoughts were... Funny. I felt very alive. Modafinil isn't good for me, because makes it too hard to fall asleep. So used it very few times, for special occasions so far. I really don't want to get weed, to try it again.
Tbh what I think I need is just somebody to love me, care for me, enjoy my company and to nurture each other, so that we can flourish together. I don't want to do drugs, just so that I can exist. But how can you reasonably expect to have or find that after, so to say, taking the red/black pill? It's the exact thing that'd inevitably destroy any relationship, if I were to ever get involved into one.
You can't show any weakness, feelings or inner thoughts to women - instant suicide.

I felt the same towards the idea of not wanting to do drugs to just exist but I mean, if you are genetically built in such a way to be incompatible with modern society there's not much else you can do besides ldar. If you're INTJ, as an intuitive you're naturally gonna tend more towards ADHD habitual thought patterns due to connecting loose patterns to make sense of things. I think my thought patterns are meant to fill a tribal like shamanistic role, something that no longer exists in modern society. As an INTJ you're the same.

I'd invite you to also realize that the autistic "red pill/black pill" mentalities are dramatized forms of reality, formed via the minds of those with self defeatist mentalities and insecurities. It's convenient for them to frame it all very negatively as it allows them to give up and blame the world for their problems. It's tricky as it is grown via the seeds of truth, but "You can't show any weakness, feelings or inner thoughts to women" is vastly false. In fact I'd say the appropriate way to frame it would actually be you can't show certain weaknesses, feelings, or inner thoughts that are toxic in some sense. Basically the girl you're talking to is on some level seeking out a mate and if you are unhealthy of mind the smallest of things from simply word choice in your descriptions of things will show them you're not a good potential mate. The solution is to work on yourself, I can tell you that you can be open and emotional with women on a deep level. They are not that much different from men really, you just have to deal with the extra bargaining chip that they are devoting time to you and thus need to cross off some check marks in regards to mental stability. And hell, even all of that isn't true if you date a girl that's as equally mentally fucked up as you. They'll happily talk about all the fucked up shit you have wrong with you or have been through if you'll hear out their baggage too and be genuinely interested.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
I felt the same towards the idea of not wanting to do drugs to just exist but I mean, if you are genetically built in such a way to be incompatible with modern society there's not much else you can do besides ldar. If you're INTJ, as an intuitive you're naturally gonna tend more towards ADHD habitual thought patterns due to connecting loose patterns to make sense of things. I think my thought patterns are meant to fill a tribal like shamanistic role, something that no longer exists in modern society. As an INTJ you're the same.

I'd invite you to also realize that the autistic "red pill/black pill" mentalities are dramatized forms of reality, formed via the minds of those with self defeatist mentalities and insecurities. It's convenient for them to frame it all very negatively as it allows them to give up and blame the world for their problems. It's tricky as it is grown via the seeds of truth, but "You can't show any weakness, feelings or inner thoughts to women" is vastly false. In fact I'd say the appropriate way to frame it would actually be you can't show certain weaknesses, feelings, or inner thoughts that are toxic in some sense. Basically the girl you're talking to is on some level seeking out a mate and if you are unhealthy of mind the smallest of things from simply word choice in your descriptions of things will show them you're not a good potential mate. The solution is to work on yourself, I can tell you that you can be open and emotional with women on a deep level. They are not that much different from men really, you just have to deal with the extra bargaining chip that they are devoting time to you and thus need to cross off some check marks in regards to mental stability. And hell, even all of that isn't true if you date a girl that's as equally mentally fucked up as you. They'll happily talk about all the fucked up shit you have wrong with you or have been through if you'll hear out their baggage too and be genuinely interested.
It's hard to accept that, because whenever I tried that, it backfired terribly. Every single time. And it made sense too, from red/black pill point of view. I can clearly see why they didn't like me, just because I was being myself. Wasn't pretending to be the best and perfect alpha male that can and will do everything perfect, every single time.
I also encountered one problem with all people irl. They just forget everything and it's so uncanny for me. It makes no sense. Like yesterday we talked about all this stuff and today, as if we didn't even talk yesterday - she asking same stuff. Not even when talking about me specifically, but just random things really. Maybe it's because I never had friends, so I don't understand what's a normal behaviour in terms of things like that. I.e. forget everything.
I'm happy to hear things you say, as I said, it's difficult to accept it.
I'm interested in people when I talk with them, but I get drained and tired eventually. So even trying to talk with a girl, which ends up in a one or the other kind of form of rejection is very difficult. Especially when I see that I should be rejecting her, due to all the bad things she does/incompatibilities. But even in those cases I don't actually give up. And then you have to proceed through the entire ordeal all over again. That takes me months.
Listening to some sickening shit has to not be good either. But a beggar can't be a chooser. I'm certainly too nice/good/moral.

• +1
Reactions: cathalo
It's hard to accept that, because whenever I tried that, it backfired terribly. Every single time. And it made sense too, from red/black pill point of view. I can clearly see why they didn't like me, just because I was being myself. Wasn't pretending to be the best and perfect alpha male that can and will do everything perfect, every single time.
I also encountered one problem with all people irl. They just forget everything and it's so uncanny for me. It makes no sense. Like yesterday we talked about all this stuff and today, as if we didn't even talk yesterday - she asking same stuff. Not even when talking about me specifically, but just random things really. Maybe it's because I never had friends, so I don't understand what's a normal behaviour in terms of things like that. I.e. forget everything.
I'm happy to hear things you say, as I said, it's difficult to accept it.
I'm interested in people when I talk with them, but I get drained and tired eventually. So even trying to talk with a girl, which ends up in a one or the other kind of form of rejection is very difficult. Especially when I see that I should be rejecting her, due to all the bad things she does/incompatibilities. But even in those cases I don't actually give up. And then you have to proceed through the entire ordeal all over again. That takes me months.
Listening to some sickening shit has to not be good either. But a beggar can't be a chooser. I'm certainly too nice/good/moral.

It's pretty normal to forget stuff, as an intuitive I tend to remember very deep complicated details surrounding someones personality but forget normal things like names, ages, what someone does for work ect. which is somewhat the opposite of how most others are so I can understand finding it weird. Don't take it too personal though.

I would recommend being honest with girls about how you feel, I know that's a bit odd to say but based on what you say here it sounds like you're hiding your negative feelings towards girls out of fear. "Especially when I see that I should be rejecting her, due to all the bad things she does/incompatibilities. But even in those cases I don't actually give up." Try out actually just blatantly saying what you like / dislike. Girls like that if they're at all interested in you. I am an INFJ so I have the whole Fe thing going for me so I can easily tell what would offend a girl and modify my wording to not be taken as negatively, so I don't know if reading people is an issue for you or not. So it may be a challenge.. but no relationship will ever work if you hide how you truly feel. All it will do is build up a negative perception of the girl, which colors your conversation. Sows the seeds of failure.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
It's pretty normal to forget stuff, as an intuitive I tend to remember very deep complicated details surrounding someones personality but forget normal things like names, ages, what someone does for work ect. which is somewhat the opposite of how most others are so I can understand finding it weird. Don't take it too personal though.

I would recommend being honest with girls about how you feel, I know that's a bit odd to say but based on what you say here it sounds like you're hiding your negative feelings towards girls out of fear. "Especially when I see that I should be rejecting her, due to all the bad things she does/incompatibilities. But even in those cases I don't actually give up." Try out actually just blatantly saying what you like / dislike. Girls like that if they're at all interested in you. I am an INFJ so I have the whole Fe thing going for me so I can easily tell what would offend a girl and modify my wording to not be taken as negatively, so I don't know if reading people is an issue for you or not. So it may be a challenge.. but no relationship will ever work if you hide how you truly feel. All it will do is build up a negative perception of the girl, which colors your conversation. Sows the seeds of failure.
Ye I can see that. It's just that all the girls I ever interacted with had huge failos. Most weren't even close to 4psl. Either their character is very unrefined, acts like 9yo boy, speech mannerism of a homeless drunkards, balding, completely flat, hambeasts, retarded liberals, vegans, smokes and gets insulted over me saying that I don't like that, retarded tattoos/piercings, buzzcuts. I hope it makes sense that, this in itself turns me off and that it's a sensible thing?
Tbh just a simple plain girl would do fucking wonders for me. And it's not like I hide all of that. I tell the hambeast should lose weight, others tell that I don't like that they act like 0 manner pigs, or that they smoke, etc. Just some examples that came to mind.
I'm not particularly afraid of saying that, but I don't end it all, over it. And ye, I do select the wording in a respectful manner, I'm not trying to insult them or whatever. Just the things I don't like.
Anyway, that one girl that I was travelling with every day would ask me for my name. At first I didn't pay attention and would say it to her. But again and again, every single day. Eventually it felt like she gave 0 fucks about me, as if I'm trash. I just started making up names and she 100% believed them. Jfl, I don't know if she was messing with me or what anymore.

• +1
JFL @ this gigacope

• JFL
Ye I can see that. It's just that all the girls I ever interacted with had huge failos. Most weren't even close to 4psl. Either their character is very unrefined, acts like 9yo boy, speech mannerism of a homeless drunkards, balding, completely flat, hambeasts, retarded liberals, vegans, smokes and gets insulted over me saying that I don't like that, retarded tattoos/piercings, buzzcuts. I hope it makes sense that, this in itself turns me off and that it's a sensible thing?
Tbh just a simple plain girl would do fucking wonders for me. And it's not like I hide all of that. I tell the hambeast should lose weight, others tell that I don't like that they act like 0 manner pigs, or that they smoke, etc. Just some examples that came to mind.
I'm not particularly afraid of saying that, but I don't end it all, over it. And ye, I do select the wording in a respectful manner, I'm not trying to insult them or whatever. Just the things I don't like.
Anyway, that one girl that I was travelling with every day would ask me for my name. At first I didn't pay attention and would say it to her. But again and again, every single day. Eventually it felt like she gave 0 fucks about me, as if I'm trash. I just started making up names and she 100% believed them. Jfl, I don't know if she was messing with me or what anymore.

Lol, don't date girls you're just blatantly unattracted to dude. Have some self respect, even if it means being alone it's a better alternative than torturing yourself. Especially if they treat you like shit.

• So Sad
Lol, don't date girls you're just blatantly unattracted to dude. Have some self respect, even if it means being alone it's a better alternative than torturing yourself. Especially if they treat you like shit.
I never dated a single girl though. It was either random circumstance or met for a single time. Maybe you can call that a single date, hm. I may not be a dateless, huh.
Lifefuel?
The way I looked at it. It's better to meet a person, because there has to be something abnormal with me, as I'm where I am, and thus meeting and interacting with a person might draw me closer to normalcy. Idk. Wouldn't it be a bad thing to not do anything and reject every possibility?

• +1
I never dated a single girl though. It was either random circumstance or met for a single time. Maybe you can call that a single date, hm. I may not be a dateless, huh.
Lifefuel?
The way I looked at it. It's better to meet a person, because there has to be something abnormal with me, as I'm where I am, and thus meeting and interacting with a person might draw me closer to normalcy. Idk. Wouldn't it be a bad thing to not do anything and reject every possibility?

Sure, but only keep people around as friends if they aren't toxic to your mental health. Your descriptors of the girls to me sound very negative. Don't keep a girl around for the possibility of something more, only keep her around if you actually like her company be that a friendship or relationship.

• +1
Oh also, I remember I told girl that from the pictures she looked like she had different character/is much more friendlier person, than in person. She got stuck on that so hard. Kept on saying, I should change my pictures, I broadcast the wrong message, etc. I said that because she didn't even look at me once the entire time. Was talking with me sideways. I must be so fucking ugly. Jfl. Now that I think of it, it was actually my first date...