Seeing all these rugby and football chads (with injuries) at the workplace is a brutal reminder that I'm more invisible than them, as a prettyboy

Xangsane

Xangsane

pat pat
Quick field update before I get to my next task, but at work I'm in my best-fitting shirt and chinos once again, and some smart flat shoes. Yesterday I opted for another looser-fitting shirt and straight-legged trousers with a belt.

I had to deal with a few white rugby and football HTNs-chads in A&E (some of whom had ridiculous injuries - one of them was bleeding from the mouth, head, and nose on Wednesday, poor soul, hope he's better!) and I noticed the blackpill right in front of me; the female colleagues were extremely nice towards them, even giving them priority over all the old people who were waiting for ages. Not to mention most of these guys towered over me, and I'm just about 5'10.

Blackpill in action.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, EverythingMattersCel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
no wonders. women absolutely love the idea of physical competition. nothing turns them on more than athletes, they remind them of ancient hunters on a subconscious level

• +1
Reactions: SwissArms, Daniel Plainview, alriodai and 2 others
clown world

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Quick field update before I get to my next task, but at work I'm in my best-fitting shirt and chinos once again, and some smart flat shoes. Yesterday I opted for another looser-fitting shirt and straight-legged trousers with a belt.

I had to deal with a few rugby and football HTNs-chads in A&E (some of whom had ridiculous injuries - one of them was bleeding from the mouth and nose on Wednesday) and I noticed the blackpill right in front of me; the female colleagues were extremely nice towards them, even giving them priority over all the old people waiting. Not to mention most of these guys towered over me, and I'm just about 5'10.

Blackpill in action.
The Arabs were right. We should never have given them rights, god bless Afghanistan for fighting to prevent this shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, currylightskin, ezio6 and 2 others
Facially these guys are literally not that special typically

HTns usually they are just carried by frame, rugby players in particular aren't even lean ffs
Be a big framed primitive ogre and you'll do well lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, alriodai, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Prince88, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
The Arabs were right. We should never have given them rights, god bless Afghanistan for fighting to prevent this shit
it isn't that deep. just get lean athletic and you can have the same treatment

HTns usually they are just carried by frame, rugby players in particular aren't even lean ffs
neck too
the massive neck is the best part about them often and tnats not something you can always eevn train

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, the BULL and Chadethnic101

They aren't but the women still went crazy over them

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
That's why I want to MMAmaxx. Makes their pussy wet seeing a man winning:p

neck too
the massive neck is the best part about them often and tnats not something you can always eevn train
Neck is the easiest muscle to grow jfl
They are high as fuck body fat too which enhances the size of the neck

My neck grows easy af most athletic people's does

They aren't but the women still went crazy over them
Kinda llifefuel but I don't like the look

Probs coz pnme being bloated would look shit as I don't have the height and ogre body shape
Body shape is too aesthetic to not be leaving

I had to deal with a few white rugby and football HTNs-chads in A&E (some of whom had ridiculous injuries - one of them was bleeding from the mouth, head, and nose on Wednesday, poor soul, hope he's better!) and I noticed the blackpill right in front of me; the female colleagues were extremely nice towards them, even giving them priority over all the old people who were waiting for ages. Not to mention most of these guys towered over me, and I'm just about 5'10.

Blackpill in action.
Didn’t read this but ask any JB out and lmk what she says

Blackpill in action.
brutal age pill

• So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Xangsane
what were their heights, that is the most brutal part, cause LL is giga expensive and brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
this effect only exists when you are in the same environment as these fuckers

this is sizepill tbh

what were their heights, that is the most brutal part, cause LL is giga expensive and brutal.
I don't even remember but they towered over me. I'd guess 6'3 at least

• So Sad
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Something about men playing sports or doing hard physical labor turns women on.

When I was shoveling dirt for a farm in the 100 degree hot Texas summer, I forgot to bring water so I was severely dehydrated and told my shift leader I was lightheaded. Immediately several women offered me their water and told me to drink as much as I can.

I am not that good looking so clearly they were just being nice but being an athlete that looks like one, even with a mediocre face turns women on major for at least makes them act very nice toward you.

tagging @FailedNormieManlet as mmamaxxing lifefuel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back