seeing how women behave around chaddy dudes is srs shocking

ChiraqJihad

ChiraqJihad

Zephir
its legit shocking to see how friendly and deferential women are to men they are legit attracted to and want to be with its like srs disorienting because any inkwell loser will only know women as being ornery and avoidant of them

i know this is water but i experieneced this again recently by being around a lot of frat guys and women seriosuly love them like it doesnt matter how conservative coded their behavior is becuz they have high social status

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, TechnoBoss, TUSSELEIF and 7 others
I wanna watch my girl fucked by Chad as I watch from the dim lighted corner.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: jacky hanma and USERΝAME
Women can sense their inner light that’s why . Maybe if you weren’t such a disgusting piece of shit women would treat you just like that .

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh, TUSSELEIF, sickdawgie and 5 others
Women can sense their inner light that’s why . Maybe if you weren’t such a disgusting piece of shit women would treat you just like that .
Ngl true. People on here can be seriously evil.

unironically true
every incel here is just a rotten bad person

• +1
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh, Klasik616 and sickdawgie
its legit shocking to see how friendly and deferential women are to men they are legit attracted to and want to be with its like srs disorienting because any inkwell loser will only know women as being ornery and avoidant of them

i know this is water but i experieneced this again recently by being around a lot of frat guys and women seriosuly love them like it doesnt matter how conservative coded their behavior is becuz they have high social status
"conservative coded"

Being in a frat doesn’t give social status, it just makes people think you’re a loser who can’t make friends on your own. Also, notice how even the foids in sororities are mostly unattractive. Just google images with the word sorority and the name of a college

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful

I thought all girls had shitty personalities but the reality is they only have good personalities around men they want, not men they don't wanna talk to. When girls are around normies they don't feel shit about them and this goes for the majority of women, my bad experience with women is caused by my lack of looks and status.

Foids are just fake people, I wanna say all of them but that's just my experience. I cannot comprehend how disgusting these specimens are, it's actually crazy to see how the blackpill works :lul: clown world

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back