Seeing Literal Shitskin Women IRL is brutal everytime.

Kekee

Kekee

Kraken
Whenever I see shitskin "women" IRL especially at night, the contrast after seeing actual women with non shit as skin is absolutely brutal.

You see White, Asian, and other lightskins pass by, then all the sudden a sheboon shitskin passes by and everything changes. Time suddenly stops. Reality breaks. It's like the sheer subhumanity itself causes a shift in the space-time continuum. As if seeing such subhumanity was never supposed to be.

You feel disgusted, but then afterwards sad. Sad that such creatures have to go through life larping as females looking like that. So, fucking, brutal.

In conclusion, this video sums up my emotions pretty well:

UTTERLY OVER.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: UglyGod360, n0rthface, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 25 others
Whenever I see shitskin "women" IRL especially at night, the contrast after seeing actual women with non shit as skin is absolutely brutal.

You see White, Asian, and other lightskins pass by, then all the sudden a sheboon shitskin passes by and everything changes. Time suddenly stops. Reality breaks. It's like the sheer subhumanity itself causes a shift in the space-time continuum. As if seeing such subhumanity was never supposed to be.

You feel disgusted, but then afterwards sad. Sad that such creatures have to go through life larping as females looking like that. So, fucking, brutal.

View attachment 1556812

UTTERLY OVER.
Damn blackies are so ugly:sick::sick:

• So Sad
Reactions: Kekee

View attachment 1556812

UTTERLY OVER.
Well, you should not feel sad for her, she should be the one feeling sad for you, because one shitskin landwhale sheboon smv mogs the average man to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, GetShrekt, fogdart and 2 others
Damn blackies are so ugly:sick::sick:
Ideal and perfect for @MarkCorrigan

Nette flirty

• JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360, n0rthface, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
90% of racists in real life I’ve seen have all been weirdos and social rejects. Doesn’t surprise me that many share similar views to them

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Moggedbyevery1, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
90% of racists in real life I’ve seen have all been weirdos and social rejects. Doesn’t surprise me that many share similar views to them
I assume you think I'm racist. Can't speak for everyone but I'm very NT and do NT things with my NT friends after my NT job.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, alriodai, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
I assume you think I'm racist. Can't speak for everyone but I'm very NT and do NT things with my NT friends after my NT job.
Most racists don’t admit they’re racist or go around screaming racial slurs irl. They just keep it in their head, and go home on their computer to spam about how they hate all non whites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Kekee
2626138 Skin White Lost The Plot Featured 1080x675

2626147 dove tweet

• JFL
Reactions: JL~, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
is she copying the white female in the tiktok video? what is the two head motion in the beginning about

• +1

Everyone's racist bro. You should see what happens in the employment market, the housing market, adult social circles, dating ect. Just because people don't verbally say anything doesnt mean their actions don't show anything.

I admit the racism on here is a bit much but it gives you that daily kick that this how people really think in the world and you can't blame self hating ethnics for feeling the way they do when this is what they get bombarded with both online and in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, n0rthface, Baldingman1998 and 14 others
is she copying the white female in the tiktok video? what is the two head motion in the beginning about
Yes it's called a duet or something like that on Tik Tok. She's copying the white female because she's a masochist and likes being fogged to oblivion.

• JFL
Reactions: JL~, Baldingman1998, onnysk and 5 others
Think it's them simulating getting fucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, chaddyboi66, Chadeep and 3 others
Everyone's racist bro. You should see what happens in the employment market, the housing market, adult social circles, dating ect. Just because people don't verbally say anything doesnt mean their actions don't show anything.

I admit the racism on here is a bit much but it gives you that daily kick that this how people really think in the world and you can't blame self hating ethnics for feeling the way they do when this is what they get bombarded with both online and in real life.
Was going to say that. Everyone's racist. Most people pick and choose which races they hate more than others.

Most usually prefer the company of their own.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, chaddyboi66, Lmao and 1 other person

View attachment 1556812

UTTERLY OVER.
Inhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Danish_Retard and Kekee
Would rhinoplasty, bimax, and eyelid fillers ascend her?

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 14905 and 3 others
Damn shitskins

• So Sad
Non white women are hot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Hikicel69, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Hikicel69, Deleted member 14905 and 3 others
I love my white girlfriend and fucking her doggystyle. Makes my cock hard as stone even thinking about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 14905 and Kekee
I think little bit of tan is good. Like Golden skin tone.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JL~, n0rthface, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
Nilotic women > nerdic Arabfucking whores

Attachments

• images (16).jpeg
    images (16).jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 0
  • south-sudan-rape-camps.jpg
    south-sudan-rape-camps.jpg
    566.7 KB · Views: 0
  • images (18).jpeg
    images (18).jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
  • images (19).jpeg
    images (19).jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 0
  • images (20).jpeg
    images (20).jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 0
  • images (21).jpeg
    images (21).jpeg
    12 KB · Views: 0
  • images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    23.1 KB · Views: 0
  • images (22).jpeg
    images (22).jpeg
    35.2 KB · Views: 0
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep, Hikicel69 and 4 others
This is a fact btw, no lies seen here in line witch everything I have personally seen. You’ll never see a racist chad for this reason

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Shrek2OnDvD
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Baldingman1998, chaddyboi66 and 2 others

Plenty of people are not racist
I’m 0% racist (racism is incel trait imo) (don’t care about brownie points, don’t care about virtue signalling in general but especially not to an incel forum jfl, whatever thing you’re gonna think up just doesn’t apply to me at all before you try it) and my existence proves that what you’re saying can’t be true.

Just because plenty of people are racist doesn’t mean that EVERYONE is racist, and because I exist that means it’s fully possible for racism not to exist anymore one day (the reason I say this is because the idea behind “everyone is racist” is that racism is inevitable somehow, not true)

You being racist =\= everyone is racist, the tribalism shit is pure cope. Most racists are incels who have 0 things to be proud of so they leech onto better men who happen to share their skin color, or they just got bullied by dudes of whatever race they hate when they were kids.

That being said, many people in positions of power are for sure racist right now, and that is indeed fucked up

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai, Gaia262 and Moggedbyevery1
Plenty of people are not racist
I’m 0% racist (racism is incel trait imo) (don’t care about brownie points, don’t care about virtue signalling in general but especially not to an incel forum jfl, whatever thing you’re gonna think up just doesn’t apply to me at all before you try it) and my existence proves that what you’re saying can’t be true.

Just because plenty of people are racist doesn’t mean that EVERYONE is racist, and because I exist that means it’s fully possible for racism not to exist anymore one day (the reason I say this is because the idea behind “everyone is racist” is that racism is inevitable somehow, not true)

You being racist =\= everyone is racist, the tribalism shit is pure cope. Most racists are incels who have 0 things to be proud of so they leech onto better men who happen to share their skin color, or they just got bullied by dudes of whatever race they hate when they were kids.

That being said, many people in positions of power are for sure racist right now, and that is indeed fucked up

You will learn when you are 25 how people work, people grow out of the whole "we are equal" bs. and so will you.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, APJ and Kekee
Black girl ironically looks the best in the top pic.. white girl looks like a man the Azn has a flat face and the curry looks curry

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
You will learn when you are 25 how people work, people grow out of the whole "we are equal" bs. and so will you.
I’m 26. Again, YOUR worldview is not the one true worldview (in fact, your worldview is embarrassingly incorrect)

People are not equal, very true, but it’s not AT ALL based on race. You’re bluepilled if you disagree.

Almost nobody I know is actually racist, where do you live, Alabama? Just because YOU are racist does not mean that the majority of people are racist (and the majority of people are not racist, especially TRUE racism which is an even rarer extreme minority), when YOU grow up past your /pol/ days maybe you’ll realize that. In fact it sounds like you’re basing this shit mostly off of incel forums, lmfao.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Gaia262
I’m 26. Again, YOUR worldview is not the one true worldview (in fact, your worldview is embarrassingly incorrect)

People are not equal, very true, but it’s not AT ALL based on race. You’re bluepilled if you disagree.

Almost nobody I know is actually racist, where do you live, Alabama? Just because YOU are racist does not mean that the majority of people are racist (and the majority of people are not racist, especially TRUE racism which is an even rarer extreme minority), when YOU grow up past your /pol/ days maybe you’ll realize that. In fact it sounds like you’re basing this shit mostly off of incel forums, lmfao.

:bluepill:are you white by any chance?

White, grew up around mostly black people

That’s why I said many people in positions of power are currently racist, but the average guy you come across walking on the street is not racist, these are just facts

“Oh you’re white how would you know” exactly, I’m white, that means I get to hear the shit white people talk about behind closed doors. I’m able to know who is an actual racist, who’s an edgy joke racist, and who’s not racist at all. Meanwhile you guys have to guess or figure it out

I wouldn’t define choosing not to date outside your own race as racism btw. I think it’s a bit fucked but not racist

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: alriodai, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Gaia262
Wait are you Indian? Indians on here always confuse the “I’m indian” problems with “I’m not white” problems

Girls and people in general can be ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL to indians in a way that they aren’t to any other race, and I think most Indians apply that to being non-white instead of being indian.

I’m hesitant to strictly call it racism though considering how ridiculously specific it is to only indians

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and PrinceLuenLeoncur
White, grew up around mostly black people

That’s why I said many people in positions of power are currently racist, but the average guy you come across walking on the street is not racist, these are just facts

“Oh you’re white how would you know” exactly, I’m white, that means I get to hear the shit white people talk about behind closed doors. I’m able to know who is an actual racist, who’s an edgy joke racist, and who’s not racist at all. Meanwhile you guys have to guess or figure it out

I wouldn’t define choosing not to date outside your own race as racism btw. I think it’s a bit fucked but not racist

You lack complete perspective. You think you do but you don't.

Watch for 10 mins at the time stamp. That's basically you vs me arguing this point.

Wait are you Indian? Indians on here always confuse the “I’m indian” problems with “I’m not white” problems

Girls and people in general can be ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL to indians in a way that they aren’t to any other race, and I think most Indians apply that to being non-white instead of being indian.

I’m hesitant to strictly call it racism though considering how ridiculously specific it is to only indians

All races get racism , black, Asians, Indians, even fringe groups like Albanians, Romanians, iraq , middle easterners

Just watch the documentary, there's no point arguing.

• +1
black girls fog

• JFL
1-15826988428c4lp.jpg

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Kekee and Baldingman1998
You lack complete perspective. You think you do but you don't.

Watch for 10 mins at the time stamp. That's basically you vs me arguing this point.

All races get racism , black, Asians, Indians, even fringe groups like Albanians, Romanians, iraq , middle easterners

Just watch the documentary, there's no point arguing.

I’ll watch it later but 1. There’s a difference between “all races experience racism” and “all people are racist”

There is a MASSIVE inbetween that you’re ignoring to further your worldview (people on here like to pick their one biggest insecurity and that becomes the one true thing that is affecting you, for some it’s height, others dick size, for you that thing is race. Realize that before moving further)

And 2. We need to define actual racism. Just because the average person might’ve made a snap judgment or had a weird racist thought, that does NOT mean that person is a racist.

What I’m going to assume that documentary is, before I watch it, is taking those small racist thoughts (which yes, a majority of people, white or not, have had those types of snap instinct thoughts that are mildly racist) and using that to make the connection to “so you see? Everyone’s a klansman!” Which is incredibly dishonest.

ACTUAL racism means things like supremacists, not a boomer uncle who tells an inappropriate joke. People who feel genuine hate towards a group of people are the people who, when in positions of power, cause problems for the races they hate. The majority of those people today are old white men, a group that holds a disproportionate amount of power in the western world today.

Also, the biggest problem that non-hateful racists pose is stereotypical assumptions, maybe for something like job hiring. But that’s something that comes mainly from inexperience with other races, every day it gets rarer and rarer for people in the west to only have experience with one race.

There are very much still problems, mainly with certain specific organizations rather than society as a whole. Society as a whole is inarguably heading towards “racism is bad” something that would be IMPOSSIBLE to have happened if the majority of people were racist.

Also the main issue I have is you arguing that racism is some inevitable thing that will always exist, but that’s asinine. Bias will always exist but it’ll ABSOLUTELY move on from racial bias with the way society is heading.

The idea that the average guy is walking around like, “he is black so I will not hire him” is fantasy. You’d need to prove that mild forms of racism translate into extreme forms of discrimination. I’ve been the witness to MANY a situation where an event was wrongly applied to racism by the way, if we’re talking about perspectives, yours isn’t as clear as you think it is either. The answer is not “nobody is racist” but it isn’t “everybody is racist” either, everything in life is in the middle and YOU will learn that one day. Our brains want to confirm the easiest answer but it’s much more nuanced than that.

And no, nobody faces discrimination like indians do, not even close. It’s socially acceptable to make anti-indian jokes on the most famous platforms in a world where cancel culture exists, think about that for a moment.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I’ll watch it later but 1. There’s a difference between “all races experience racism” and “all people are racist”

There is a MASSIVE inbetween that you’re ignoring to further your worldview (people on here like to pick their one biggest insecurity and that becomes the one true thing that is affecting you, for some it’s height, others dick size, for you that thing is race. Realize that before moving further)

And 2. We need to define actual racism. Just because the average person might’ve made a snap judgment or had a weird racist thought, that does NOT mean that person is a racist.

What I’m going to assume that documentary is, before I watch it, is taking those small racist thoughts (which yes, a majority of people, white or not, have had those types of snap instinct thoughts that are mildly racist) and using that to make the connection to “so you see? Everyone’s a klansman!” Which is incredibly dishonest.

ACTUAL racism means things like supremacists, not a boomer uncle who tells an inappropriate joke. People who feel genuine hate towards a group of people are the people who, when in positions of power, cause problems for the races they hate. The majority of those people today are old white men, a group that holds a disproportionate amount of power in the western world today.

Also, the biggest problem that non-hateful racists pose is stereotypical assumptions, maybe for something like job hiring. But that’s something that comes mainly from inexperience with other races, every day it gets rarer and rarer for people in the west to only have experience with one race.

There are very much still problems, mainly with certain specific organizations rather than society as a whole. Society as a whole is inarguably heading towards “racism is bad” something that would be IMPOSSIBLE to have happened if the majority of people were racist.

Also the main issue I have is you arguing that racism is some inevitable thing that will always exist, but that’s asinine. Bias will always exist but it’ll ABSOLUTELY move on from racial bias with the way society is heading.

The idea that the average guy is walking around like, “he is black so I will not hire him” is fantasy. You’d need to prove that mild forms of racism translate into extreme forms of discrimination. I’ve been the witness to MANY a situation where an event was wrongly applied to racism by the way, if we’re talking about perspectives, yours isn’t as clear as you think it is either. The answer is not “nobody is racist” but it isn’t “everybody is racist” either, everything in life is in the middle and YOU will learn that one day. Our brains want to confirm the easiest answer but it’s much more nuanced than that.

And no, nobody faces discrimination like indians do, not even close. It’s socially acceptable to make anti-indian jokes on the most famous platforms in a world where cancel culture exists, think about that for a moment.

When I said everyone is racist I mean everyone is racist to a degree.

It doesn't mean everyone is a ku Klux Klan member. It's subtle and takes many forms. You have seen the figures of 90% excluding rate for ethnic amongst white women, that's a form of racism.

Employers have a racial preference who they will hire given. A white girl could got a C and let in where's an Indian who got A's was rejected.

This goes for dating with the ethnic tax and jbw.

This goes for social circles as well.

I wish I could make you into an Arab then march you past airport security and then you will learn your lesson.

It's subtle you don't need to be a KKK white supremacist to show racism, it can simply be going to the white cashier over the black cashier when checking your groceries out as it makes you more comfortable.

Like I said it's to different degrees. In all honesty white people have been the least racist to me. My own race is far more racist to me then you guys which makes no sense.

There's no point arguing this, ethnics know what the deal is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Kekee
Incel trait

Being a 26 year old and writing essays autistically seething about

“MUH RACISM”
9BDA040A 846E 46F9 AF8C B4EE03E36F8C

On a forum filled with edgy teenagers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Baldingman1998, TeraCope54 and 6 others
. Most racists are incels who have 0 things to be proud of so they leech onto better men who happen to share their skin color, or they just got bullied by dudes of whatever race they hate when they were kids.
Some of them never saw a black man in their life per example, I was talking to this dude from Slovenia who told me he never saw a black dude in his life but hates them and is racist because of "the degeneracy they do in US" and all the blabla 54% crime stats

They're just brainwashed by the alt right, /pol/ type posters to be racist lol

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur