Seeing more black women and white men couples

killer/tpu

killer/tpu

Smoking or playing final fantasy
??, wtf I’m chilling just visiting one of the whitest neighborhoods cause my friend lives there and EVERY black woman is with a white man. The jews won ngl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Obito, 5'7 zoomer, aesthetic beauty and 10 others
Ew. Fucking monkeys. Degenerates

• JFL
Reactions: human304, wishIwasSalludon and moreplatesmoreweigh
They r finally submitting to BWC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceltriad78, 160cmcurry, WeiWei and 3 others
yeah studies show black women prefer white & mulatto men over black men

and white women rate black men the least attractive ethnicity, even lower than asian

i get super high interest from black girls and im white. im meeting one soon and shes slim and sexy af

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial

Attachments

• IMG_9746.jpeg
    IMG_9746.jpeg
    168.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, cromagnon, ElTruecel and 6 others
??, wtf I’m chilling just visiting one of the whitest neighborhoods cause my friend lives there and EVERY black woman is with a white man. The jews won ngl
Finally the Jews have now got white men to enjoy BBC women after bbc men are with your women

Mwhahahahahahahaaha mwahahhaahahahahahahahah now our women are cucking you it’s over for the WHYTE MAYN
Ew. Fucking monkeys. Degenerates
Cry, it’s not only bbc fucking your women now our women taking you niggas out as well get fucked

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, EvilDarkskinManlet, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person

and white women rate black men the least attractive ethnicity, even lower than asian

i get super high interest from black girls and im white. im meeting one soon and shes slim and sexy af
Outdated on the black men thing

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, wishIwasSalludon, UrGirlsMcm and 1 other person

It true. Studies show black women prefer black men over all others by an very far margin.

Then they prefer Latino men then Arabs then after those 2 are white men. Essentially you lot aren’t even on black foids radar little man

BWWM is the least common interracial couple I see, besides AMWW

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Always has been … females are ruled by desire and they naturally submit to the White Man

BWWM is the least common interracial couple I see, besides AMWM
Irl maybe but online it’s common to the point there’s a new sub section of white men

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr

Can I see her face

Finally the Jews have now got white men to enjoy BBC women after bbc men are with your women

Mwhahahahahahahaaha mwahahhaahahahahahahahah now our women are cucking you it’s over for the WHYTE MAYN

Cry, it’s not only bbc fucking your women now our women taking you niggas out as well get fucked
Cope bw never liked bm

Cope bw never liked bm
Studies don’t agree with you. Black women don’t agree with you. Reality doesn’t agree with you

Keep living in fantasy land with your white cock obsessions To cope with your white girls fucking Tyrone and Jamal en masse

cherry pick theory
Keep coping. Broke Niggas slayin your best meanwhile you need to be breaking bank as a white man to get a mid black girl. Your race is a joke :lul::lul::lul::lul:

No wonder your women fuck bbc

the bbc in question

Proxy

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Studies don’t agree with you. Black women don’t agree with you. Reality doesn’t agree with you

Keep living in fantasy land with your white cock obsessions To cope with your white girls fucking Tyrone and Jamal en masse
Look at my most recent post

the bbc in question

Your women don’t seem to agree with this. Go ask a white woman what she thinks from seeing her first black cock irl and how much it makes her wet thinking about it’s size

Your bitches are our property not the other way around. Be happy you cuck Gooks to cope meanwhile we CUCK YOU

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
BW WM is giga rare although a lot of black women are into white guys or have lower standards for them most white guys find black women repulsive.

Mulattos do the best with black women tbh

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, WeiWei and killer/tpu
I barely see white guys with black women

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and WeiWei
ngas having a mid off, the Latinos beat us both
Most those nations are black… so yeah. And there’s another study that says Congo is number 1 so either way BBC wins

• JFL
Your women don’t seem to agree with this. Go ask a white woman what she thinks from seeing her first black cock irl and how much it makes her wet thinking about it’s size

Your bitches are our property not the other way around. Be happy you cuck Gooks to cope meanwhile we CUCK YOU
Um... and to prove this to be a fact, you have been posting on these boards for a long time?

• JFL
if you racemix youll get retarded children

• +1
Idk that might be outdated because in 2024 even Asian women rated white men the least attractive

And they were like the biggest BWC sluts

• JFL
Um... and to prove this to be a fact, you have been posting on these boards for a long time?
This entire conversation between u and @PrinceLuenLeoncur is autistic

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Inb4 @TheSon comes in saying “BUT WHEN I SAY IT” :soy:

• JFL
Outdated on the black men thing
Nah its outdated to think black men have smv. The latest studies show black women prefer white men more and more every year. The old studies show black women prefer black men cos they were more racist, but now they're more progressive and just submitting to whoever has the most attractive genes (whites)

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread
I don't like it but, yet somehow I don't feel as sick from seeing it as I do a black man with a White girl. When I see the other combo I really feel sick , like I have to vomit.

I don't like it but, yet somehow I don't feel as sick from seeing it as I do a black man with a White girl. When I see the other combo I really feel sick , like I have to vomit.
David Duke mogs you bro

Idk that might be outdated because in 2024 even Asian women rated white men the least attractive

And they were like the biggest BWC sluts
They also want bbc

When I got back in the united shutdown I made a snap video saying to all the niggas “we are loved out here women want bbc jump on the plane and get your free pussy ticket for being black”

@WeiWei has to cope with chinks which look like possessed aliens meanwhile niggas run Beauty and the beast game on pink women ploughing through SNOWWWWW
IMG 0595

This is what cumskins get lmfao 🤣

• JFL
They also want bbc

When I got back in the united shutdown I made a snap video saying to all the niggas “we are loved out here women want bbc jump on the plane and get your free pussy ticket for being black”

@WeiWei has to cope with chinks which look like possessed aliens meanwhile niggas run Beauty and the beast game on pink women ploughing through SNOWWWWW
View attachment 3204882
This is what cumskins get lmfao 🤣
Comedy that’s one woman