Seeing more black women and white men couples

yeah studies show black women prefer white & mulatto men over black men

and white women rate black men the least attractive ethnicity, even lower than asian

i get super high interest from black girls and im white. im meeting one soon and shes slim and sexy af
I keep telling them this stuff bro

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
They also want bbc

When I got back in the united shutdown I made a snap video saying to all the niggas “we are loved out here women want bbc jump on the plane and get your free pussy ticket for being black”

@WeiWei has to cope with chinks which look like possessed aliens meanwhile niggas run Beauty and the beast game on pink women ploughing through SNOWWWWW
View attachment 3204882
This is what cumskins get lmfao 🤣
@WeiWei u like Asian women?

the bbc in question

They also want bbc

When I got back in the united shutdown I made a snap video saying to all the niggas “we are loved out here women want bbc jump on the plane and get your free pussy ticket for being black”

@WeiWei has to cope with chinks which look like possessed aliens meanwhile niggas run Beauty and the beast game on pink women ploughing through SNOWWWWW
View attachment 3204882
361920 20SoyBooru

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and wishIwasSalludon
we have already lost mate. lets just enjoy ourselves with some big ass black queen

• JFL
They also want bbc

View attachment 3204882
Why are u obsessed with blacking white women?

Like you make snap chat posts abt slaying white foids

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit
yeah studies show black women prefer white & mulatto men over black men
Even the older OLD studies didn't show this at all lmao.

Black women were the least likely to like White men on OK Cupid from that old study.
and white women rate black men the least attractive ethnicity, even lower than asian
There's a gang of conflicting sources on this so I'm going to need you to post it.

I've already posted other scientific studies on here that show that Black men were not perceived as unattractive. So, you can't always just fall back one type of study since they often reach different conclusions.
i get super high interest from black girls and im white. im meeting one soon and shes slim and sexy af
Good for you.

Your sons going to be perceived as a light skinned nigga though like Obama or J Cole.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and wishIwasSalludon
On the real, though, I haven't really noticed this.

But, then again, Blacks and Whites are fairly segregated in my state to begin with. Most IR dating happens in colleges or pred. White suburbs.

I actually see more Black/Hispanic and White/Hispanic couples on average, mainly BM/Hispanic woman and an even balance between Whites and Hispanics.

Even the older OLD studies didn't show this at all lmao.

Black women were the least likely to like White men on OK Cupid from that old study.

There's a gang of conflicting sources on this so I'm going to need you to post it.

I've already posted other scientific studies on here that show that Black men were not perceived as unattractive. So, you can't always just fall back one type of study since they often reach different conclusions.

Good for you.

Your sons going to be perceived as a light skinned nigga though like Obama or J Cole.
It’s not that deep bro

Nah its outdated to think black men have smv. The latest studies show black women prefer white men more and more every year. The old studies show black women prefer black men cos they were more racist, but now they're more progressive and just submitting to whoever has the most attractive genes (whites)
Both black men and black women hate eachother, black men still have smv

• +1
This this isn’t based:feelsrope:

No mixing you race traitor
Race mixing isn’t real it’s a psypop by jews, in reality you have a child with the best person from another race, then make that child have a child with a white person. It bleaches the bloodline again and has a higher gene pool

• JFL
This entire conversation between u and @PrinceLuenLeoncur is autistic
@PrinceLuenLeoncur world view falling apart knowing BWC is making strides to victory

• JFL
@PrinceLuenLeoncur world view falling apart knowing BWC is making strides to victory
meanwhile in reality this is how you guys look to me

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Change the word to BBC instead of BEC and your right.

It’s stressful that niggas are cuckong cumskisn so much that now we are scared if blacks will still exist in the west in 100 years cos BBC’s love white pussy and keep slaying your whores it’s truly stressful. Suffering from success indeed

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
Change the word to BBC instead of BEC and your right.

It’s stressful that niggas are cuckong cumskisn so much that now we are scared if blacks will still exist in the west in 100 years cos BBC’s love white pussy and keep slaying your whores it’s truly stressful. Suffering from success indeed
@wishIwasSalludon

nothing ever happens @cromagnon
Will be brutal I’m scared cos in the uk white women are doing genocide on us over here… this isn’t a joke if immigration stopped the black pop would half by year 2100 and not exist due to race mixing

• JFL
Will be brutal I’m scared cos in the uk white women are doing genocide on us over here… this isn’t a joke if immigration stopped the black pop would half by year 2100 and not exist due to race mixing
Cool