Seeing multiple girls in one day is giga life fuel

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I remember i got my dick sucked by two eifferent girls within hours of each other with neither knowing about each other. Jfl.

This sunday ill be seeing two girls maybe three. Im seeing a slut on thursday this week and im seeing my gf tonight. Like the kings of old ill have a harem

If you want some advice its best to have tinder platinum and expand your field to multiple cities so that you can fuck more girls. Its what chads do. Once you have the resources you can go international

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Tales

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, IncelsBraincels and Deleted member 3946
He typed with his cheeto soiled fingers from his mother's basement.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ChristianChad, Deleted member and 2 others
pics of the girls??

Back when I was young and good looking, around 26, I had three chicks on rotation at one point.
I remember one day I hung out with the one girl and raw dogged her twice and then that night I went straight from her place to the other girls place and raw dogged her and never even washed my dick in between lol.
Fuck man, those were some good times. Now I can’t get a non-fat, non-ugly match to save my life.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ChristianChad, Deleted member and 1 other person
casual sex is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Back when I was young and good looking, around 26, I had three chicks on rotation at one point.
I remember one day I hung out with the one girl and raw dogged her twice and then that night I went straight from her place to the other girls place and raw dogged her and never even washed my dick in between lol.
Fuck man, those were some good times. Now I can’t get a non-fat, non-ugly match to save my life.
Based. Giga lifefuel

Based. Giga lifefuel
If I can give you a piece of advice, it would be to maximize your slaying while it's available. I wish I had slayed even more. It was so much fun. Once you hit 30, unless you larp as younger, your matches will be suicide inducing. I'm now old enough I can't even larp to an age that gets me max results and is believable with my skin aging.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Why so much causal sex?.

Girls be stupid af