Seeing my oneitis become a turbo-slut is depressing

Ken

Ken

Equinox
She parties and goes to clubs 2-3 times a week. She is posting sluttier pictures than ever on social media. I remember about a year ago when I still talked to her she showed me a picture of her shaking her ass. I asked if she was gonna post it on social media and she said she would never post anything like that. Yesterday she posted a video of her shaking her ass and a picture of her in a tiny bikini for everyone to see. 2 years ago she would wear a more conservative one piece bathing suit.

I dont even watch her stories anymore but from the thumbnails I see her getting drunk all the time and she dresses sluttier than ever. She used to always go on trips with her family but now she always goes with her slutty friends. She still looks pretty good but she has gone down at least a point from when I met her. Last time I saw her she looked soulless and dead inside. Her bodycount must be in the double digits now. She has aged at least 5 years in the 2 years ive known her, she must be doing drugs now too.

If I had a chance with her I would still accept like a cuck but she wouldnt be my first option anymore.

At least she didnt become a loyal loving gf to a guy, that would have felt worse having to watch some guy live my dream life. Now she is forever ruined for whichever cuck marries her in the future.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 15827, Moggie and 5 others
She parties and goes to clubs 2-3 times a week. She is posting sluttier pictures than ever on social media. I remember about a year ago when I still talked to her she showed me a picture of her shaking her ass. I asked if she was gonna post it on social media and she said she would never post anything like that. Yesterday she posted a video of her shaking her ass and a picture of her in a tiny bikini for everyone to see. 2 years ago she would wear a more conservative one piece bathing suit.

I dont even watch her stories anymore but from the thumbnails I see her getting drunk all the time and she dresses sluttier than ever. She used to always go on trips with her family but now she always goes with her slutty friends. She still looks pretty good but she has gone down at least a point from when I met her. Last time I saw her she looked soulless and dead inside. Her bodycount must be in the double digits now. She has aged at least 5 years in the 2 years ive known her, she must be doing drugs now too.

If I had a chance with her I would still accept like a cuck but she wouldnt be my first option anymore.

At least she didnt become a loyal loving gf to a guy, that would have felt worse having to watch some guy live my dream life. Now she is forever ruined for whichever cuck marries her in the future.
What you have to do is just fuck her and never answer her again. Did that to this girl I liked in middle school years later and never looked back. Probably left a really bad taste in her mouth

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Ken and Baldingman1998
What you have to do is just fuck her and never answer her again. Did that to this girl I liked in middle school years later and never looked back. Probably left a really bad taste in her mouth
She will have to descend hard and I will need to ascend to do that. Maybe in 10 years if im succesful she might want me as a betabux. If I ever get a chance I will pump and dump.

I dont really care that much about her anymore anyway. If I found an HQNP younger than her I wouldnt care about her at all.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Kristin

She is just exploring and finding herself sweetie

Her body her choice

3A7D2C08 3F8F 4DEB BC07 E916F1FEEADC

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 15827, squirrelcel and 3 others

How many guys u think she hooked up with in these clubs?

How many guys u think she hooked up with in these clubs?
Shes been going at least twice a week for over a year now. Shes also been going on weekend trips to big cities around the country with her slutty friends. So around 20 maybe more.

I dont know where she gets all the money. She hasnt had a job in almost a year.

Last edited:
Your oneties isn't unique or special. She's just some women.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Wallenberg and Ken
yep this girl I used to talk to on ig when I was a young buck does onlyfans now @18 and advertises it on her main account (average looks), and not very related to this girl but below average pakistani girl dressed in short shorts during highschool and was using tinder

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
I realize that now but just 5 months ago I was borderline suicidal because of her.

Yup. Oneitises come and go. Your oneitis is another guy's 5/10. Some other guy's oneitis is a 5/10 to you.

• +1
Reactions: glutt, Deleted member 20519 and Ken