seeing people on 4chan say COPE makes me rage

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

What I want, whenever I want, wherever I please.
we really need to consolidate all PSL slang into one dictionary and skip to the deep web

literally on 4chan is where memes go to die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Cope is even gaining popularity amongst normies on Twitter.

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, BigBiceps and Butthurt Dweller
Cope is even gaining popularity amongst normies on Twitter.
i remember when the chad vs virgin meme first got popular and it made me rage seeing it all over reddit and on 4chan

back in the day reddit would steal memes and run them into the ground, but now that 4chan is the new reddit everything is just as bad.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
944.png

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
This is a good thing, the more normies that get blackpilled, the better
Nope. All it will do is make normies looksmax and be better with women. The countless men whom haven’t met their potential who genetics mog you will move in front of you.

Just lol @ even having it even close to the front of your head that “society will magically change” if everyone is blackpilled

You can’t change biology.

It’s just an excuse for you and other people who have nothing socially in common with people to bring up the blackpill and get validation from teaching somebody something they didn’t know.

Little do you all know that nobody cares where they heard it from, they now become your competition and while they’re fucking your oneitis they’re not thinking about how thankful they are for you. They’ll revise history and act like it’s them who changed their own lives

Beta cuck mentality to spread the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, BigBoy, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Blooddiamond

I remember back in the day when people said stupid shit like " u mad " or " lol butthurt" or " >ISHYGDDT"

even more recently people said " *tips fedora*" or " b8"

4CHAN literally slaughters memes and lingo, drives it into the ground and then its something different a month later

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
Nope. All it will do is make normies looksmax and be better with women. The countless men whom haven’t met their potential who genetics mog you will move in front of you.

Just lol @ even having it even close to the front of your head that “society will magically change” if everyone is blackpilled

It’s just an excuse for you and other people who have nothing socially in common with people to bring up the blackpill and get validation from teaching somebody something they didn’t know.

Little do you all know that nobody cares where they heard it from, they now become your competition and while they’re fucking your oneitis they’re not thinking about how thankful they are for you. They’ll revise history and act like it’s them who changed their own lives

Thank you for the essay, but you're retarded to think that most normies can handle the blackpill and use it to their advantage.

Do you honestly think that everyone is going to start getting surgeries? Hell, most people on PSL just softmaxx. Seeing the dating world for how it really is would drive most coddled bluepilled cucks to suicide.

Thank you for the essay, but you're retarded to think that most normies can handle the blackpill and use it to their advantage.

Do you honestly think that everyone is going to start getting surgeries? Hell, most people on PSL just softmaxx. Seeing the dating world for how it really is would drive most coddled bluepilled cucks to suicide.

Do you really consider it an essay when people respond to you with a serious reply?? Do you want people to take you as a joke? I don’t understand that comment.

It’s less about surgery, more about softmaxxing. When people understand the important of facial leanness and facial attraction. People understanding the important of heightmaxxing and skin care, and neck and frame etc.

There will be men who would just get depressed, sure. But it’s in male nature to compete and many will be steered in the direction of improvement, many of which will ascend.

It does absolutely NOTHING good for society but to spread the blackpill. It’s only good for the people who know it in a small knit community to capitalize on the advantages it brings.

I just wanted to in the most respectful way possible...let you know that your original comment is nothing but incorrect.

• +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, hebbewem and LordNorwood

This, trying to spread the blackpill is born out of a retard tribalism that thinks to itself "if more people share my worldview, I win!" in its caveman brain. In reality the more bluepilled normies are the better.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, PubertyMaxxer, Mayorga and 3 others
gcSya8onPajB6FLr_CNy90A0efkRvno8GPWC5UCGEY43XelPT_gb3sDej-Dh4mNG

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
What's Dilate?
there was a meme where people would accuse people of being post-operative transexuals who had to dilate their holes so it wouldnt heal up or something

leave it up to a bunch of faggot retards to use passive aggressive one liners at every opportunity thinking theyre funny and cool

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mayorga, LordNorwood and Deleted member 1973