seeing weak men with gl girls pisses me off

W

wannaimprove

Platinum
today i saw this hottie and she had the most soy cuck looking bf i've ever seen

i swear to god i could choke the life out of him with just one arm alone or uppercut him to oblivion

wish we lived in some kind of primitive society where i could murder him on site and r*pe his woman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, whiteislandpill, h111 and 11 others

i swear to god i could choke the life out of him with just one arm alone or uppercut him to oblivion

wish we lived in some kind of primitive society where i could murder him on site and r*pe his woman
at least you are not delusional like copers here who think you need to be a chadlite or chad just to have a gf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, owlofathena, ElTruecel and 4 others
Betabux or just be first theory

You always decide what to do remember

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG and Pikabro
do it then pussy

holy shit i hate keyboard warriors like you lmao

• +1
Reactions: robtical, Allornothing, Deleted member 68396 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, |Daddy_Zygos|, horizontallytall and 5 others
If you’re too scared of risking jail time to claim his woman then you’re not much better right? You have avoided taking action because of a potential risk (getting locked up with low inhib scary people). Reality is modern society has made us comfortable pussies life is just too easy.

Think about it you COULD just stalk them, knock out the beta then do a cheeky in minecraft when nobody is around.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, autistic_tendencies and boxface34
wish we lived in some kind of chivalrous and fair-to-all society where i could have a consensual duel with men and prove to his maiden that I'm more capable for her hand in marriage.
Had a few errors; I fixed them

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: kicktheslowflow and Pikabro
just don't be .org user theory. .org users can never find gfs no matter their stats
i have a gf but seeing this still pissed me off

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
If you’re too scared of risking jail time to claim his woman then you’re not much better right? You have avoided taking action because of a potential risk (getting locked up with low inhib scary people). Reality is modern society has made us comfortable pussies life is just too easy.

Think about it you COULD just stalk them, knock out the beta then do a cheeky in minecraft when nobody is around.
yes legal system cucked me

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
i hate the prettyboys with broccoli hair the most.

I could kill them and rape their gf easily

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, Allornothing, Sushifart and 3 others
i hate the prettyboys with broccoli hair the most.

I could kill them and rape their gf easily
this guy was a broccoli with effeminate face

also shorter than the gf

shit boils my blood

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and dxrkprince

this is what late-stage gymceling looks like

• JFL
Should have stalked them, found where they lived, then print this and slid it under their door

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
this guy was a broccoli with effeminate face

also shorter than the gf

shit boils my blood
Stop seething you fucking schizo just be NT and fun

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and bourgeoizyzz
how dare you call out my mental illness with 20k posts in this asylum ?

take the self reflective pill BOYO
Non NT wouldn’t get 24k rep you retard coper

But seriously are you willing to yield your gf to a stronger, more skilled male? To cuck AND be cucked?

But seriously are you willing to yield your gf to a stronger, more skilled male? To cuck AND be cucked?
i am in top 1% when it comes to that i feel such system would benefit me more than others

• +1
This story reminds me of when I used to play foot tennis in the student complex, and I was on a team with this friend of mine, this one who looks like a goblin at 5.5 feet in height..

2q

vs 2 gymcell boys, both over 6 feet, one of them also being kinda into looksmaxing, judging by his haircut, skin, and other features (it was pretty obvious, he also being over 25 years old).

And as we were playing near the road that students always pass by, along comes this Stacy at about 5.9 feet in height, with great ass, boobs, and really big hips (ridiculously big, like top 0.5% or more of all girls on campus), who enters the playground, and comes straight to my friend (she didn't look for a second at either of the two gymcells), say hi to him, having an ice cream in her hand that she has already started, and asks him if he wants some, to which he refuses, so we stop the game and the ball a little bit because they started talking a little bit..

1q
3q

The 2 of them had been co-workers for about 3 months, they interacted daily at the factory they worked at given the circumstance, so they got along well, but nothing more between the 2 of them, they were both pretty chill, and without being socially awkward (the ice cream thing anyway I don't understand even now, it was very awkward, even for my friend)

When we interrupted the game, and they started to talk, I looked at the 2 gymcells, to see their reaction, at which the 2 of them started to look at each other surprised and totally shocked, then their faces changed being nervous, and one of them even took the ball, and kicked it in their direction, out of nerves, at which moment I stopped the ball out of reflex, before it reached them (they were still talking, they didn't even notice what happened)..

I don't even want to think about what was in their hearts, especially the guy who was also into looksmaxing, and even looked really good, like he already had a very good genetic base, but he was still single..

In any case, that girl (who is single) has never and will never be in a relationship with my goblin friend, but that doesn't stop them from being co-workers and being able to have a dialogue, or being friends more or less (he didn't like her anyway).

But it proved to me again that socialmaxing, and having circumstance and context where attractive girls are forced to interact with you more or less (college / workplace the most) greatly increases your chances of at least forming a casual connection with such genetic specimens, who under other circumstances, would neither notice you on the street nor say hello..

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove and horizontallytall
Ok

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Just be a fat soyboy theory is legit for balkans

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and horizontallytall
just don't be .org user theory. .org users can never find gfs no matter their stats
Tbh this actually makes sense , like so many people with such great traits yet they struggle to be in relationship with their oneitsis is questionable tbh

bro was running that cutecel game leave em alone

at least you are not delusional like copers here who think you need to be a chadlite or chad just to have a gf
You need to stop coping eventually. Then you at least have the chance to get surgery and stop moaning about nothing.

Think about how ridiculous you are. You think it’s about being NT, but according to your experiences it’s evident that you either haven’t even tried being NT, or being NT doesn’t matter. So you’re either a pussy who isn’t taking action, or you’re in denial and coping.

If being NT is so important, then just do it eh?

do it then pussy

holy shit i hate keyboard warriors like you lmao
i can guarantee you that i would kill you with my bare fists

ask @lebronjames23 how i look

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
You need to stop coping eventually. Then you at least have the chance to get surgery and stop moaning about nothing.

Think about how ridiculous you are. You think it’s about being NT, but according to your experiences it’s evident that you either haven’t even tried being NT, or being NT doesn’t matter. So you’re either a pussy who isn’t taking action, or you’re in denial and coping.

If being NT is so important, then just do it eh?
im never gonna get surgery. complete waste of money. its paying to go from an incel to a slightly better looking incel

i have obviously tried to be NT but i cant fraud as an NT person for any longer than 10 mins after that its obvious im not one
any woman would leave me after seeing my complete lack of normie behaviour and interests

• +1