Geoff2024
Luminary
- Joined
- Jun 30, 2022
- Posts
- 6,844
- Reputation
- 8,380
Like wdym all the people I commented to did not even gaf enough to reply to me 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari

So realLike wdym all the people I commented to did not even gaf enough to reply to me![]()
)you arent online much tho are youLike wdym all the people I commented to did not even gaf enough to reply to me![]()
nah. ive never seen this nga before.@_Jason_ have you ever seen this guy before?
that explains why he has no notifsnah. ive never seen this nga before.
Stop raping my post with those reactionsSo real(blow my notifs
)
Joined May 31, 2026How are you orange and I don't know you
Joined May 31, 2026
Geoff2024
Luminary
Joined Jun 30, 2022
that explains why he has no notifs
I am lowkey a bit og, I was way more active when blackgymmax and the kid that killed himself drama was happeningnah. ive never seen this nga before.


2022 is def ogI am lowkey a bit og, I was way more active when blackgymmax and the kid that killed himself drama was happening![]()
Idk if u are meming but yeah that's when I had most of my interactions I was also very chopped back then.2022 is def og
Must've been inactive as hell thenJoined May 31, 2026
Geoff2024
Luminary
Joined Jun 30, 2022
Thanks daddyi repped so you dont feel this way
Joined May 30, 2026How are you orange and I don't know you