britishbomber
ascend or die trying
- Joined
- Jul 18, 2026
- Posts
- 482
- Reputation
- 190
my whole lower third is fucked , gonions are inward , chin is narrow and short
philtrum is also long asf
I wanted to do diy filler to ascend my whole lower third and I think it would make me look handsome, obviously no where near Chad which is most people’s goal but it’s enough for me to be happy with my life and hopefully be a Lhtn
This is the morph I wanna achieve
Please give advice on how to do diy fillers safely and give me ur source if ur from the uk
If you also have any other methods that aren’t filler then feel free to lmk
philtrum is also long asf
I wanted to do diy filler to ascend my whole lower third and I think it would make me look handsome, obviously no where near Chad which is most people’s goal but it’s enough for me to be happy with my life and hopefully be a Lhtn
This is the morph I wanna achieve
Please give advice on how to do diy fillers safely and give me ur source if ur from the uk
If you also have any other methods that aren’t filler then feel free to lmk