Seeking New Forum Moderators!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looksmax

Looksmax

Aesthetics Matter
Staff
Hello everyone,

Once again, the time has come for us to search for new moderators to join our forum team! :feelsautistic:

Prerequisites:

• You must be a member for a minimum of 4 months, with a post count of at least 800.
  • You should be an active participant and genuinely enjoy spending time in our forum.
  • Your account should have minimal or no warnings, there is some wiggle room here if you haven't received any recently
  • You must have Discord access. Although not required for constant use, occasional check-ins are necessary, as it serves as a valuable tool for immediate communication among moderators.
  • Being somewhat familiar with the forum guidelines and policies.
  • Indicate your availability and willingness to dedicate time to the forum. A reliable and consistent presence is really important, guys.
  • Most crucially: Taking the role earnestly is expected. As moderators hold significant authority, it is essential to avoid misuse of power or favoritism towards friends.
Application Process:

To express your interest in becoming a moderator, kindly send @Alexanderr a private message detailing your reasons! Feel free to include any relevant experiences or skills that showcase your suitability for the role. Additionally, don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

[Applications are closed, big thanks to everyone who reached out!]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 15854 and 9 others
043.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Kater Maxxing, gastqa_ and 31 others
Edited: nevermind, just read the edit.

i think @Iasacrko should apply for this lucrative position!

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Over for moderatorcels

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 21044
How much do i get paid

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, ArcticStorm, Deleted member 27066 and 4 others
Hello everyone,

Once again, the time has come for us to search for new moderators to join our forum team! :feelsautistic:

Prerequisites:

• You must be a member for a minimum of 4 months, with a post count of at least 800.
  • You should be an active participant and genuinely enjoy spending time in our forum.
  • Your account should have minimal or no warnings, there is some wiggle room here if you haven't received any recently
  • You must have Discord access. Although not required for constant use, occasional check-ins are necessary, as it serves as a valuable tool for immediate communication among moderators.
  • Indicate your availability and willingness to dedicate time to the forum. A reliable and consistent presence is really important, guys.
  • Most crucially: Taking the role earnestly is expected. As moderators hold significant authority, it is essential to avoid misuse of power or favoritism towards friends.
Application Process:

To express your interest in becoming a moderator, kindly send @Alexanderr a private message detailing your reasons! Feel free to include any relevant experiences or skills that showcase your suitability for the role. Additionally, don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

[Applications will be open until Sunday, March 26th]
I apply @TRUE_CEL what do I do

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 17872, Sondern and 1 other person
Over.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
I would be tough but fair.

Social Justice Hate GIF by INTO ACTION

• Love it
Reactions: forevermirin
If I get the privilege to add things to BOTB, sure.

Forum moderators don't do shit for that, and some guides need to go (including some of my own). And there are some gems rotting on the looksmaxing section.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, efidescontinuado, pneumocystosis and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
Hello everyone,

Prerequisites:

Application Process:

how much is salary?

• So Sad
Accountant: so let's do your tax return,where did you get your money this year ?

Me: I modded a forum full of autistic schizos who rate other men's looks

Accountant: :fuk: :fuk: :fuk: :fuk: , rope

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and LowTrust
@_MVP_ go apply

• JFL
In hindsight, it would be better if you two didn’t ask to become a moderator- then we would have mutts in our ranks.
I dont want to become a moderator tbh

Forum moderators don't do shit for that, and some guides need to go (including some of my own). And there are some gems rotting on the looksmaxing section.
1000% agreed

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and enchanted_elixir
Hello, I have only received warnings for gay posts (which is cope because it wasn't pro gay, it was just /thug/ memes), and necroposting, which is based and redpilled and funny, as you know I have a banger record, please give me ownership of the website and full VIP membership revenue. Tyvm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@mogger123 @Bashan @David Rothschild give it a try

Hello everyone,

Prerequisites:

Application Process:

damn competition seems tough but i rlly hope i get this, gl to every1

Mod me or you’re gay

@mogger123 @Bashan @David Rothschild give it a try
The mods hate me

Besides, I have had a shit ton of warnings and refuse to be a discord fag. It's not like I wouldn't abuse the power for fun either

• JFL
Reactions: Bashan, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 13787

I'll DM you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and enchanted_elixir
pick me for the lulz

Is it even worth it lol ? How much do you even pay your mods ? I don't wanna apply just curious tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Bashan

I demand you let this autist moderate the Looksmaxing subforum.

I would ruthlessly crush all shit posters in the looksmax sub forum if I was a moderator

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Status
Not open for further replies.