Seems like large high mass cheeekbones would provide better under eye support than masculine more compact high set cheekbones

Pei

Pei

Banned
So why is under eye support femenine trait

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 23558
brb using imagination

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, 5'7 zoomer and HarrierDuBois
Someone here said projected infraorbitals in relation to the eye is femenine. Hollow under eye is masculine.
Women tend to have more upswing in their maxilla generally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
hollow under eyes are masc and intimidating . scleral show is a masc trait. rounded cheekbones and pct are feminine

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: EDM, It'snotover and Deleted member 28896
hollow under eyes are masc and intimidating . scleral show is a masc trait. rounded cheekbones and pct are feminine
but it’s weird because wouldn’t that mean their eyes aren’t as deepset into their skull as someone with projected infras so how would it be more intimidating if it’s lower fighting success technically

• Hmm...
but it’s weird because wouldn’t that mean their eyes aren’t as deepset into their skull as someone with projected infras so how would it be more intimidating if it’s lower fighting success technically
because their supras and high pointed cheekbones compensate for the bad infras. morrone would be less intimidating wwithout his sunken infras

Fat distribution

because their supras and high pointed cheekbones compensate for the bad infras. morrone would be less intimidating wwithout his sunken infras

View attachment 2240531
But they would still have better eye protection with projected infras, can you explain why it’s femenine to have under eye support?

But they would still have better under eye support with projected infras, can you explain why it’s femenine to have under eye support?
its not a black or white thing. just like pct isnt the end of the world if a male its even a good thing to have pct as it indiciates good bone development but if you want me to categorise things as either "masc" or "fem" then bad infras are decidedly more masc than fem and pct is decidedly more fem than masc

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Marsik
its not a black or white thing. just like pct isnt the end of the world if a male its even a good thing to have pct as it indiciates good bone development but if you want me to categorise things as either "masc" or "fem" then bad infras are decidedly more masc than fem and pct is decidedly more fem than masc
Can you explain why one is masculine and the other femenine. What was the evolutionary reason

bro do u know why? I really wanna know

bro do u know why? I really wanna know
what do you mean by masculine and feminine? for me masc means something distinctly quite often belonging to the male sex not dominating or intimidating per se although it could be that as well but its not the main characterestic i go by

what do you mean by masculine and feminine? for me masc means something distinctly quite often belonging to the male sex not dominating or intimidating per se although it could be that as well but its not the main characterestic i go by
but im asking why good infras are a female thing and why it would be less intimating vs less bone

but im asking why good infras are a female thing and why it would be less intimating vs less bone
because as you said males traded off infras for pointy highset zygos. clearly evolution favours that kind of zygos over more mass and rounded ones. zygos stop the hit at the outset and dont let the punch anywhere near the eye

under hollow eyes is least of your consern nigga

its your SKULL and BONES

because as you said males traded off infras for pointy highset zygos. clearly evolution favours that kind of zygos over more mass and rounded ones. zygos stop the hit at the outset and dont let the punch anywhere near the eye
but the infras make the face pretty looking though, right

so men should forgo beauty for better eye protection is what should basically happen yes?????

• +1
there a thread here that goes into more depth into this, it explains why Barrett is so femininely looking I think right?

So why is under eye support femenine trait
Strong undereye support is ideal on everyone (whether you're male or female). Also, high-set cheekbones don't cause good undereye support, high-set & forward grown infraorbital rims & youthful fat pads do.