Seen so many subhumans at the Pride parade today

P

Prettyboy

Banned
Well to be exact I didnt see the march itself but got to observe their after party as the city’s downtown was full of them.

The whole scene was comically blackpilled, there were so many subhuman looking people at a single square

Homo dudes , aside from the zoomer ones, were almost all bald and hairy with that typical DHT ridden cuck look
AF5E763A AEE1 4167 8C09 5211EE556399

Most of them were out of shape / skinnyfat but those who were gymmaxxed all had the stereotypical overemphasized very muscular look
6E2B616F E975 43C3 95DA BF59ED916FFA

I caged loudly because the male gaze was literally manifested - no girl would find this shit attractive

I wondered how many of them were there because they would be incels if they have gone for girls

Next on to lesbians - they were the visibly libtard girls, with dyed hair, lots of piercings and cringe tattoos. They are quite obviously mentally ill, probably all have daddy issues, bipolar or some other thing going on

The third, last distinct group with their flags I could clearly see were trannies (also jfl I passed the Canadian embassy today on my way and it had a tranny flag hanging on it bigger than the national Canadian flag - @Biggdink ). I did see some FTM manlets but overall the vast majority of them was horsefaced MTFs. Lots of them were manlets, many of them had huge facial failos, I could kinda understand why they choosed to switch to the easier team :blackpill:

This was the first time I’ve seen such a parade and I don’t really have any intention to go near one in the future, overall I felt sad because the whole place reeked of subhumanity - which would be fine , but these people celebrate their subhumanity itself :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: klip11, copemaxxeer, Hero of the Imperium and 30 others
Well to be exact I didnt see the march itself but got to observe their after party as the city’s downtown was full of them.

The whole scene was comically blackpilled, there were so many subhuman looking people at a single square

Homo dudes , aside from the zoomer ones, were almost all bald and hairy with that typical DHT ridden cuck look
View attachment 1792096

Most of them were out of shape / skinnyfat but those who were gymmaxxed all had the stereotypical overemphasized very muscular look
View attachment 1792099

I caged loudly because the male gaze was literally manifested - no girl would find this shit attractive

I wondered how many of them were there because they would be incels if they have gone for girls

Next on to lesbians - they were the visibly libtard girls, with dyed hair, lots of piercings and cringe tattoos. They are quite obviously mentally ill, probably all have daddy issues, bipolar or some other thing going on

The third, last distinct group with their flags I could clearly see were trannies (also jfl I passed the Canadian embassy today on my way and it had a tranny flag hanging on it bigger than the national Canadian flag - @Biggdink ). I did see some FTM manlets but overall the vast majority of them was horsefaced MTFs. Lots of them were manlets, many of them had huge facial failos, I could kinda understand why they choosed to switch to the easier team :blackpill:

This was the first time I’ve seen such a parade and I don’t really have any intention to go near one in the future, overall I felt sad because the whole place reeked of subhumanity - which would be fine , but these people celebrate their subhumanity itself :feelsrope:
People here are more likely to fly pride flag than country’s flag

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fjor2096, Hero of the Imperium, Cheesyrumble and 7 others
the first guy barely looks soy tbf

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Amnesia, Deleted member 18694 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Well yakhi why don't you join after plucking your whole body hair 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 20565 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 5892, Amnesia and 12 others
These are the people shitting on Orban on Reddit

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Lmao

Attachments

• d269aa1ae4cb53327185f35c4be62dda.jpg
    d269aa1ae4cb53327185f35c4be62dda.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 5892, Xangsane and 2 others
These are the people shitting on Orban on Reddit
This guy is one of the key people of the ongoing liberal demonstrations against the government, a left wing journalist
C5933D00 F9B6 4FE6 AF53 46CA0BEA9550

:incel:

:pepefrown:

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Maesthetic, Ryan and 17 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Xangsane and Deleted member 17791
there coping by being gay

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 18694 and currylightskin
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Daniel Plainview, Sigmamale and 3 others
Did this nigga really go to a pride parade just to observe the gays? :ROFLMAO:

There's something about Op we don't know about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
activism typically only attracts degens since normal people are too busy living their lives. But people generally lack sex appeal. Its rare to see someone and think "they're hot". Maybe 1 out of every 30 girls I see I think this. I'd assume it's worse for men since they're super bluepilled.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Ryan, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Did this nigga really go to a pride parade just to observe the gays? :ROFLMAO:

There's something about Op we don't know about
OP needs to get his cock sucked somehow...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 16853, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Well yakhi why don't you
Also wtf is yakhi mods please add a Hindi dictionary to the forum Rules section
Bhai, kutta, madarchod ,what are these even mean why people keep saying them here
@Gargantuan @tyronelite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, HerpDerpson, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
How did the zoomers look?
Underdeveloped. Lanky twinks with recessed lower thirds and pencil necks :whatfeels: alien pheno

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lmao and |Daddy_Zygos|
Underdeveloped. Lanky twinks with recessed lower thirds and pencil necks :whatfeels: alien pheno
Also why does every second zoomer wears a bucket hat
7AA7D090 9175 43ED AC39 BC152A59ED99

They look like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17791, Deprived and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Also these bags
3C4315FA 04F0 4CEC 88D4 386A4245EF58

Every zoomer has them here

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan, Mouthbreath, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Daniel Plainview and TsarTsar444
Yeah fags are either hypermasc or very fem

Every time I hear about a new shooting, I always wonder why they don't go after those pedo fag parades.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
some NYCcel here shot a video of either a pride March or a BLM March outside his window, and at the end there was a legit midget

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
These were from yesterday's parade
Jjk
Sfsdfsdf
Qwdwqdwqrhtr

The people in the interview said they are angry because they cannot legally change the gender of their name here in Hungary
laugh-cant-hold-it-in.gif

@jfcage

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, Lmao, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan and currylightskin
Gotta love your crusade against DHT, are you on fin/dut?
Not yet but I’m planning to despite not norwooding

I’ll purge the ogre hormone out of my body 🧌

• Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson

View attachment 1792096

View attachment 1792099

piercings and tats are attractive, bipolar is not an issue i've had it myself. How do they celebrate their subhumanity?

Female dominated society

• +1
Reactions: gogger
Also these bags
View attachment 1792388

Every zoomer has them here
I wish this was a legit trend among men, it would be very useful to be able to carry shit in a bag rather than stuffing everything in your pockets. I usually wear a small gym bag (backpack style) but it should be normalized for men to have bags imo

CR7 had it right with his man bag, and look how straight he is

cristiano-ronaldo-gay-polo.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, Prettyboy and Lmao
I wish this was a legit trend among men, it would be very useful to be able to carry shit in a bag rather than stuffing everything in your pockets. I usually wear a small gym bag (backpack style) but it should be normalized for men to have bags imo

CR7 had it right with his man bag, and look how straight he is

cristiano-ronaldo-gay-polo.jpg
Thoughts on leather briefcases?
87238331 322B 420E 924A F4EDA13DE73E

3C2EE45F 2AF0 458E 970D 2F30833A52EA