Seething at homeless MF

subhuman to mtn

subhuman to mtn

Do your best!
Today I tried to do a good thing for some random bum so being the naive cuck I am I bought him a donor kebab he requested for 7.95. For some of you richcels this may be nothing buy for a poorfag like me this is like chopping of my left testicle and feeding it to him on a gold platter. Homeless guy seemed happy on getting it and said thanks. I tried to give this guy some company and sat next to him. All of a sudden this guy starts screeching his lungs out acting like I am trying to molest him or something. I get up in shock and everyone starts looking at me. He screams at me "give me my personal space PAKI" . Fuck bro even now I'm malding and seething. It's over for pakicels bro. Anyone else have bad experience with homeless?

Tldr: homeless dude BTFOs me after giving him hot meal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21166, Deleted member, Deleted member 9801 and 2 others
Yea a guy asked me to buy idlis for him ( indian rjce cake fermented) and it cost 50 rs. I bought it to him and he was screeching and begging me to call 911 and was like " I can see demons above my head" he was legit crying in fear not acting. It was harrowing I got scared and left. Indian homeless people are so higj in number man , things like looksmaxxing fade in significance when you see how shitty life can get

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and subhuman to mtn
Yea a guy asked me to buy idlis for him ( indian rjce cake fermented) and it cost 50 rs. I bought it to him and he was screeching and begging me to call 911 and was like " I can see demons above my head" he was legit crying in fear not acting. It was harrowing I got scared and left. Indian homeless people are so higj in number man , things like looksmaxxing fade in significance when you see how shitty life can get
Wtf bro that guy sounds schizo af

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 9801
Jfl, racist hobo:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Dont worry bro u did a good deed

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Jfl, racist hobo:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Dont worry bro u did a good deed
It was some ginger subhuman who was literally rotting bro, I could see his fucking ribs even on his chest, like no muscle no fat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 9801
It was some ginger subhuman who was literally rotting bro, I could see his fucking ribs even on his chest, like no muscle no fat
Fuck him bro, u had good intentions that’s all that matters

That’s why I ignore the homeless when they ask shit..cause most the time they’re dickheads. U shouldn’t feel sorry for them

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Haha 🤣 pajeet go back to India
Plenty of beggers there

Haha 🤣 pajeet go back to India
Plenty of beggers there
I would go back to pak but ngl my life here is decent bro. Beggars there are way worse dude