Seing people like @divinebeing and @alex brown just confirms for me: money is worthless

18 months to earn a million?

sounds like tales to me tbh
Jesus Christ either trolls or biggest brainlet thread of all time.

I took an 18 month break where I didn't need to work cos I was able to save enough to live on prior to it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 6128

I took an 18 month break where I didn't need to work cos I was able to save enough to live on prior to it
so you lived off a million for 18 months?

nigga most of us don't have that much money available you schizo

stop bragging or stop larping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 6128 and AlexBrown84
so you lived off a million for 18 months?

nigga most of us don't have that much money available you schizo

stop bragging or stop larping
Lived off 60k

Niggas be having 0 reading comprehension but claim to have gone to an Ivy and have a 140 IQ, maybe @ForeverRecession was right after all :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Patient A and Deleted member 14160
It's not 100% worthless
Money is important to a point but after you have rent and food money it starts to have diminishing returns

It becomes useless
redundant
Doesn't help you lead a happy life

If you have nothing else I guess it can be a fun cope for a while
Something you can show off to others
View attachment 1513694
Being rich from what I've seen just means caring less about it and overpaying for everything/getting useless things that you get bored with
Nothing good will come of you being rich universally
Long term people will abandon you just because of jelousy or they'll borrow some and run away without paying back
And meanwhile you only grow more materialistic and dependent on fake currency that's being printed in millions everyday

Sooner or later will come a moment where money won't help you
Then you'll realize summin
@DivineBeing
@ropemax
@AdamAdam @OldVirgin @PingPong @jm17 @AlexAP @eduardkoopman @Eduardo DOV @kweeky @potentialhabit1 @baboom babadabibi @Tomas Twardowski @TakaTeo @toeNailMaxx @Posmo @Gym @USER0213 @Leonardo DiCaprio @Toth's thot @Chinacurry

These users have never touched 100,000,000 let alone 10,000,000

There is so much you can do with your life with money

The only reason these billionaires get called beta is purely mindset and how they use their money

If they used their money in a blackpilled way, they would make you suicidal literally, worse than chad.

Plus they aren't "rich" either. No one on this earth has $200,000,000,000 cash anymore.

If they did, imagine how much power you would have. This is comparable to a world leader or something, but with no responsibility.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and DivineBeing
Niggas be having 0 reading comprehension but claim to have gone to an Ivy and have a 140 IQ, maybe @ForeverRecession was right after all :ROFLMAO:
@DivineBeing is pretty low iq guy. If he indeed went to a hifi school it wasn’t because of any merit of his own. :feelswhat:

@DivineBeing is pretty low iq guy. If he indeed went to a hifi school it wasn’t because of any merit of his own. :feelswhat:
this forum is proof that going to an ivy is even a lifemin

if i didn't mention it i wouldn't have been bullied

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 14160 and AlexBrown84
I think having money is lifemin also. Ever since I blogged my daily life, people have been obsessed and trying to figure out what I do. I’d rather be 6’3 10/10 face and poor
Agree. Since I have raised my second institutional rounds and been in the local news I get a lot of interest from old men sliding into my DMs on LinkedIn (that want to angel invest).

I'd prefer being a 6'3 construction worker with a beautiful face to have girls approach me on the street instead.

Being successful only has given me unsolicited attention from men.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
These users have never touched 100,000,000 let alone 10,000,000

There is so much you can do with your life with money

The only reason these billionaires get called beta is purely mindset and how they use their money

If they used their money in a blackpilled way, they would make you suicidal literally, worse than chad.

Plus they aren't "rich" either. No one on this earth has $200,000,000,000 cash anymore.

If they did, imagine how much power you would have. This is comparable to a world leader or something, but with no responsibility.
>implying that billionaires use their money wrong
>implying that you'd use it better
Nigga they wouldn't be billionaires in the first place if they used to spend $400k/year on custom implants from Eppley as soon as they made that ammount
and if you say they lost the ability to enjoy spending money well that's natural
they got blackpilled on money and the things they can't buy with it

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and DivineBeing
>implying that billionaires use their money wrong
>implying that you'd use it better
Nigga they wouldn't be billionaires in the first place if they used to spend $400k/year on custom implants from Eppley as soon as they made that ammount
and if you say they lost the ability to enjoy spending money well that's natural
they got blackpilled on money and the things they can't buy with it

There is no blackpilled money guide. There needs to be. An example of this would be lifestyle offerings. Some people understand this, but it's a really good way to separate yourself from someone that's poor. If you have a certain standard of living that you can share with other people, or if your life is exciting and full of fun, then you can literally get high psl woman based on that alone.

It's not just about surgery. It's about power in general. Assuming they are smart at money management, they could just wait and then make the right choices. Like waiting until you have $50,000,000 to get a $500,000 surgery.

Someone needs to blackpill jeff bezos or something, then you would see what I mean.

All of you niggas are genuinely ugly as fuck. No amount of surgery will save you. The more money u make = the more operations you will have = the faster you will get botched.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 9819 and 1 other person
alex brown looks pretty happy with his lifestyle op is projecting

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
All of you niggas are genuinely ugly as fuck. No amount of surgery will save you. The more money u make = the more operations you will have = the faster you will get botched.
luh fedora

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Money = time because most people spend their time tryna make money
Time = freedom to do whatever that interests you
It should work that way
we assumed the same thing about technology

we buy our washing machine/dishwasher/microwave etc.to save time and live a more comfortable life
but we then proceed to lose all that free time on looking at our phone and playing vidya etc.

as we grow more dependent on technology we start using it as substitutes for normal human experiences or social activities
next thing we know we're trapped in this matrix we stepped in without the awareness of magnitude of the dangers it posed on us

money and technology are simillar in being double edged swords

to say: "You can never have too much devices and $$$" is a blatant lie
it's like we always have to stay conscious and alert not to lose ourselves because the things they control create and offer to us are all cursed addictive and debililating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and DivineBeing
It should work that way
we assumed the same thing about technology
View attachment 1515197
we buy our washing machine/dishwasher/microwave etc.to save time and live a more comfortable life
but we then proceed to lose all that free time on looking at our phone and playing vidya etc.

as we grow more dependent on technology we start using it as substitutes for normal human experiences or social activities
next thing we know we're trapped in this matrix we stepped in without the awareness of magnitude of the dangers it posed on us

money and technology are simillar in being double edged swords

to say: "You can never have too much devices and $$$" is a blatant lie
it's like we always have to stay conscious and alert not to lose ourselves because the things they control create and offer to us are all cursed addictive and debililating
How u losing that time if you willingly want to do it??? And what schizo bs are u talking about

How u losing that time if you willingly want to do it??? And what schizo bs are u talking about

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I think having money is lifemin also. Ever since I blogged my daily life, people have been obsessed and trying to figure out what I do. I’d rather be 6’3 10/10 face and poor
i can agree on that

He spent 18 months and no pennies

@Pendejo can you explain this concept to this brainlet pls
Average height in spain is manlet. I would easily break this tagged nigha's femur with one kick

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
I miss my dawg

Ur still broke

Money is cope, with a good face and a 3 digit IQ you can live life in tutorial mode

this thread is cope