select the gender and eye color of your baby

Deleted member 10494

Deleted member 10494

Bronze

possible now, would you guys do it ? Imo it's not far enough, they need to make height and beauty selection.
it will still be your kids btw, just the best of you.

Patrick bateman

christcucks need no apply

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8771, joeveniro and 8 others
straight black hair + blue eyes would already SMV +2pts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Be_ConfidentBro, joeveniro and 6 others
My ideal daughter would be an attractive girl with blue eyes and dark brown hair.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 10494
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6380, Deleted member 8771 and 9 others
eugenics me

My ideal daughter would be an attractive girl with blue eyes and dark brown hair.
only blonde, 7’ 15” x 10” sons for me

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 5292 and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, joeveniro, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Blue eyes are cope and don't matter

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, magnificentcel, joeveniro and 5 others
These normies will make it so you can change the eye color and hair color and of your kid long before they make it so you can stop your kid from inheriting diseases or disorders or make them more likely to be happy

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
well we need cucks people like you, mine would be 9 male, with hunter eyes, blue eyes and dark straight hair.
giga mogger

These normies will make it so you can change the eye color and hair color and of your kid long before they make it so you can stop your kid from inheriting diseases or disorders or make them more likely to be happy
that's just the way the market works, more people willing to change eye color than people willing to root out inherited diseases, meaning the color treatment will grow faster

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and SkinjobCatastrophe
Blue eyes are cope and don't matter
well color contrast is undeniable halo, however i wouldnt say that blue eyes are always the best option, imo it depends on your skin tone. Personally i think that green eyes mog.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, magnificentcel and Deleted member 10494
well color contrast is undeniable halo, however i wouldnt say that blue eyes are always the best option, imo it depends on your skin tone. Personally i think that green eyes mog.
Eye color never matters unless your Meeks
Literally the biggest cope on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6892
blue eyed med phenotype mogs any country on earth

that's just the way the market works, more people willing to change eye color than people willing to root out inherited diseases, meaning the color treatment will grow faster
Obviously the market goes that way, thats what I meant with the post, that normies are more concerned with a few superficial traits instead of more important things so they will be changing eye and hair color and god knows what else while people are still having kids with terrible disorders and diseases that are easily preventable. Just a post to complain about the normies

Oh, I remember seeing this.

I doesn't work for every couple, you must have recessive light eyes genes in order for it to work.

They basically select your spermatozoon with the highest amount of light eyes genes and do the same for the female. So, if you don't have any ancestor with light eyes then this may not work.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 10494
trans fat indian with jet black eyes

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, joeveniro, 5'8manlet and 3 others

possible now, would you guys do it ? Imo it's not far enough, they need to make height and beauty selection.

View attachment 810100

male
Eye color never matters unless your Meeks
Literally the biggest cope on this forum
eye color is literally one of the biggest halos ever, great lashes and eye color save even the worst eye area
my hair color but blue eyes i want him to look like me without the shitty eye color tho

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 10494

View attachment 810100

I want my son to be 6'4 green eyed Afghan Superman gigachad which i could never be

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Oh, I remember seeing this.

I doesn't work for every couple, you must have recessive light eyes genes in order for it to work.

They basically select your spermatozoon with the highest amount of light eyes genes and do the same for the female. So, if you don't have any ancestor with light eyes then this may not work.
i mean, it's just a code, you can edit in the code like you can edit out the genetic disease

male

eye color is literally one of the biggest halos ever, great lashes and eye color save even the worst eye area
my hair color but blue eyes i want him to look like me without the shitty eye color tho
I have blue eyes and it doesn't matter
It's cope. If you're white(0.001% of non white people have blue eyes) it doesn't matter. Fags like to larp about how they would be better off with blue eyes to cope for their shitty eye area

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
I have blue eyes and it doesn't matter
It's cope. If you're white(0.001% of non white people have blue eyes) it doesn't matter. Fags like to larp about how they would be better off with blue eyes to cope for their shitty eye area
ok bro and i have shitty brown easy to say if you have
my eye area would be 10 times better if i had start blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 10494
ok bro and i have shitty brown easy to say if you have
my eye area would be 10 times better if i had start blue eyes
Eye color doesn't change eye area

"The CRISPR-Cas system is a prokaryotic immune system"
We're eukaryotic. Maybe you, but I'm not a bacteria
legit low iq and stubborn pilled, how does this nigger has got 1000rep.

it's a prokaryotic system because that's what it uses to select and edit the dna codes, it's a virus, just like virus do, it's based on the same system.
jfl dunning kruger nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
legit low iq and stubborn pilled, how does this nigger has got 1000rep.

it's a prokaryotic system because that's what it uses to select and edit the dna codes, it's a virus, just like virus do, it's based on the same system.
jfl dunning kruger nigger

Come back when you're multicellular.

I thought that until I morphed my dark brown eyes to light green and almost roped cause I mogged myself so much
stroma just around the corner bro, only issue would be explaining how you from brown to green in your ID card officer desk

• So Sad
Reactions: Hightwolf
Come back when you're multicellular.
while it's possible it will definitely be only in one cell embryos, and it will cost +$600,000 definitely, but it's doable

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
while it's possible it will definitely be only in one cell embryos, and it will cost +$600,000 definitely, but it's doable
Still won't be affordable or available for a very long time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494

in any case, i have some subhuman cholinergic urticaria which i don't wanna pass down my children, so that's the best i can do atm, reduce the risk of them having it in their dna

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Still won't be affordable or available for a very long time
yea because the elite want to keep the iq gene for themselves, ofc, but countries like Iran and North korea might jump ahead you never know

We are approaching the era of transhumanism. Instead of national or global eugenics, we will have it on an individual level.

• +1
I allow my children to have my blue eyes but nothing else. And I would never leave that decision to random chances.

• +1
Why do you cope about eye colour in every single thread? Must be jealous because youve got shit colour brown ugly ass eyes. Keep telling your self your shitty coloured brown eyes mog the north atlantid bright blue eyes that pierce your soul.

• +1
Why do you cope about eye colour in every single thread? Must be jealous because youve got shit colour brown ugly ass eyes. Keep telling your self your shitty coloured brown eyes mog the north atlantid bright blue eyes that pierce your soul.
My eyes are blue. Keep coping :)

i think he said he had blue eyes still got shit tier eye area