select the gender and eye color of your baby

If your eyes are blue then why you always kicking up a fuss, you give off butthurt brown shit eye vibes ngl
Because eye color doesn't matter and it's funny to see people trying to cope. My eyes are blue and it doesn't matter. Are you trying to deny the color of my eyes to fit your own coping narrative?

Because eye color doesn't matter and it's funny to see people trying to cope. My eyes are blue and it doesn't matter. Are you trying to deny the color of my eyes to fit your own coping narrative?
My eyes are blue too, i dont have a coping narrative😂 just readall of your posts in so many threads , all copes

I would make 10 sons, all 6'8+ with mogger frames, light blue eyes blonde hair, and an iq of 145++, and I will inject testosterone and gh into all of them from an early age.

They will hunt their own food, and are required to eat a certain amount of animal protein and fat everyday, I will check their tongue posture constantly, if one guy sleeps with open mouth he will get his ass beat

They will be trained in chess and maths from the age of 1, they will be able to choose their favorite sport, but it has to be either wrestling, mma, rugby or swimming to build their frames

they will grow up as non cucks with patriarchic values

each of them will pick an area to focus on in their developmental years (either sport, music or academics)

they will have to learn NT-behavior from an early age to avoid "autism"

everything in their life will be a competition, which is crucial for the development of a man, if one guy turns out as a hippie, he will have to leave the family, there are 10 of them, so not a big deal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Deleted member 10494