self banning very soon, 3 users that i won't forget

ArchangeI

ArchangeI

π’ˆπ’“π’†π’†π’†π’†π’
Joined
Apr 27, 2026
Posts
6,544
Reputation
14,054
1: @Nerogen he gifted me VIP how can i forget him, good user overall.

2: @-joe funny mf good talks on vc

3: @arlo_420 nice and kind user known him for some time

hm:
@Jordan Barrett @Tesarossa
there are a lot of other users but I'm not tagging them all
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: -joe, Nerogen, JJound and 9 others
see ya mate
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe, arlo_420, Jordan Barrett and 3 others
goodbye brah :feelswah:
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: -joe, arlo_420, Tesarossa and 4 others
How I fooled the internet
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: -joe, Nerogen, Tesarossa and 3 others
1: @Nerogen he gifted me VIP how can i forget him, good user overall.

2: @-joe funny mf good talks on vc

3: @arlo_420 nice and kind user known him for some time

hm:
@Jordan Barrett @Tesarossa
there are a lot of other users but I'm not tagging them all
β™₯️
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe, arlo_420, Tesarossa and 2 others
IMG 9100
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: -joe, arlo_420, Tesarossa and 2 others
You will come back right
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: -joe, Sean O’Pry, arlo_420 and 1 other person
bye blud
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry, arlo_420, Tesarossa and 2 others
CYA Man times were good
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry, Jordan Barrett, arlo_420 and 2 others
1: @Nerogen he gifted me VIP how can i forget him, good user overall.

2: @-joe funny mf good talks on vc

3: @arlo_420 nice and kind user known him for some time

hm:
@Jordan Barrett @Tesarossa
there are a lot of other users but I'm not tagging them all
I'll never forget you either
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe, Sean O’Pry, ArchangeI and 1 other person
1: @Nerogen he gifted me VIP how can i forget him, good user overall.

2: @-joe funny mf good talks on vc

3: @arlo_420 nice and kind user known him for some time

hm:
@Jordan Barrett @Tesarossa
there are a lot of other users but I'm not tagging them all
Where am I?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry
1: @Nerogen he gifted me VIP how can i forget him, good user overall.

2: @-joe funny mf good talks on vc

3: @arlo_420 nice and kind user known him for some time

hm:
@Jordan Barrett @Tesarossa
there are a lot of other users but I'm not tagging them all
Also how do u self ban
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry and ArchangeI
1: @Nerogen he gifted me VIP how can i forget him, good user overall.

2: @-joe funny mf good talks on vc

3: @arlo_420 nice and kind user known him for some time

hm:
@Jordan Barrett @Tesarossa
there are a lot of other users but I'm not tagging them all
Ill miss you but whats the reason for selfban
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry

Similar threads

ArchangeI
Replies
16
Views
89
JJound
JJound
ArchangeI
Replies
6
Views
44
ArchangeI
ArchangeI
Banana β˜… 🍌
Replies
5
Views
35
bibodude
B
recrus
Replies
0
Views
13
recrus
recrus
ArchangeI
Replies
24
Views
172
inyerta
inyerta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top