self-confidence is the most basic, entry level human trait

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
90% of people love themselves, feel comfortable in their own skin and have well honed social skills from interacting with their siblings and friend groups constantly. It’s not this rare, attractive quality that redditors make it out to be

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, lil truecel and Wallenberg
Bro I don’t know many people who love themselves jfl

OP is disillusioned.

He thinks that 90% of the west love themselves, while they are for the most part programmed by social media bots.

The younger they get the worse it gets for insecurity and 'forced' introversion. You might be talking about Boomers and Gen X'ers, but from Millennials on downwards mental health and self esteem issues go south. Gen Z are for the large part the most anti social generation of all time. There is data proving this. You aren't the only one that is struggling, it's just that you are isolated and socially recluse that you think everyone else has it all figured out. They don't. They just fake it. Which is why you are on here, so you can look good and do the same yourself.

90% of people love themselves, feel comfortable in their own skin and have well honed social skills from interacting with their siblings and friend groups constantly. It’s not this rare, attractive quality that redditors make it out to be
Damn. I hate myself.

They do not love themselves they are just ignorant