Self-conquer: If you're low energy and not motivated you NEED amphetamines - aphorisms on taking back control of your life and true meaning

What book would you recommend of his? Whats it called
he has a yt channel its not a book
Idk if its the water here or my sleep but yeah I tested for low T like 300 total test which is the same as a 60 year old man. I don't even get morning wood anymore which isn't normal I am a young man after all I might must go on TRT at this point would be better then suffering low T even if I became dependent for life
ill be doing a megaguide on natural testosterone increase in like 2 months or so. last time i got tested mine went from 650 to 920
naturally doing less stuff that I've gathered knowledge on now

idk where you live but dont drink tap water bro. get a reverse osmosis filter or drink mineral water

besides that sticking to the basics should honestly work

What book would you recommend of his? Whats it called

Idk if its the water here or my sleep but yeah I tested for low T like 300 total test which is the same as a 60 year old man. I don't even get morning wood anymore which isn't normal I am a young man after all I might must go on TRT at this point would be better then suffering low T even if I became dependent for life
I'm gonna get on ritalin. I wanted to avoid it earlier bc I didn't want to be dependent but I need something to cure the boredom and laziness tbh.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 11126
I'm gonna get on ritalin. I wanted to avoid it earlier bc I didn't want to be dependent but I need something to cure the boredom and laziness tbh.
It doesn't cure boredom. Although my issues are mainly being low T. I will probably just fuck it and do TRT

• Hmm...
Reactions: garoupilled_
bookmarked, will read later

• +1
can sombody send me a link on where to buy the pills aderal?

There it is: most retarded thread in looksmax history has been posted

star trek facepalm GIF

Productivity is capitalist propaganda.

• JFL
The dopamine pill is so brutal honestly. Neurochemistry and receptors are everything

If you always feel down and not motivated enough to do shit, and you need a quick fix, hop on ritalin adderall vyvanse etc - don't overdue it tho. Only use 1 per day max and start at the lowest dosage possible. If you're not oriented you need direction in life asap. You can cycle it in order to not get addicted, leo and longevity recommends 4 days on and 3 off weekly.

I only use it when I'm in the right mood and have waken up early. Always use it in the morning and get your shit done. Productivity is everything. In case I wake up late or just don't feel like taking it that specific day will yield me the results I'm looking for, I avoid it at all costs, since this stuff is dangerous - don't get me wrong.

I've been doing this recently and its been a life changer. I haven't been diagnosed with ADHD but personally I just lied to my psychiatrist and he gave me the prescriptions - if you're not darktriadmaxxing and lying to get ahead in life its over tbh but you need to do it in an "ethical" sort of way so karma doesn't catch up to your reputation later on in life

I strongly believe everyone needs to establish a goal or at least a foreseeable horizon for your future objectives. Personally I've been reading/studying a lot about moneymaxxing and have gotten far ahead in my surgerymaxxing journey. Its just the beginning tho. Mindset is everything. We're all gonna make it boyos

People don't talk enough about what goes on after ascension here. It's very alarming. I'm not a chad myself and don't want this to come off as bragposting but women are so annoying and time/resource consuming I find it unbearable at times. After discovering the blackpill I honestly can't see myself LTRing a foid for at least a couple years since you can never take them seriously. Sure, going out, partying, slaying some chicks here and there and bootycalling them on dating apps is fun but eventually you need a bigger calling in life rather than a 24/7 hedonistic lifestyle. Its all about balance - partying hard and working hard - not in the wageslaving manner obviously. I believe building something meaningful perhaps is the key but everyone has their different interpretation to what that truly means. For now I'm content with writing a few guides here and there and helping people out, studying and getting some money on the side but we always need to strive for that everlasting more to quench our insatiable soul

I'll leave down here some resources which I have found useful recently and luckily you'll find some value from this thread as well

Cope. All you need is Bromantane

The dopamine pill is so brutal honestly. Neurochemistry and receptors are everything

If you always feel down and not motivated enough to do shit, and you need a quick fix, hop on ritalin adderall vyvanse etc - don't overdue it tho. Only use 1 per day max and start at the lowest dosage possible. If you're not oriented you need direction in life asap. You can cycle it in order to not get addicted, leo and longevity recommends 4 days on and 3 off weekly.

I only use it when I'm in the right mood and have waken up early. Always use it in the morning and get your shit done. Productivity is everything. In case I wake up late or just don't feel like taking it that specific day will yield me the results I'm looking for, I avoid it at all costs, since this stuff is dangerous - don't get me wrong.

I've been doing this recently and its been a life changer. I haven't been diagnosed with ADHD but personally I just lied to my psychiatrist and he gave me the prescriptions - if you're not darktriadmaxxing and lying to get ahead in life its over tbh but you need to do it in an "ethical" sort of way so karma doesn't catch up to your reputation later on in life

I strongly believe everyone needs to establish a goal or at least a foreseeable horizon for your future objectives. Personally I've been reading/studying a lot about moneymaxxing and have gotten far ahead in my surgerymaxxing journey. Its just the beginning tho. Mindset is everything. We're all gonna make it boyos

People don't talk enough about what goes on after ascension here. It's very alarming. I'm not a chad myself and don't want this to come off as bragposting but women are so annoying and time/resource consuming I find it unbearable at times. After discovering the blackpill I honestly can't see myself LTRing a foid for at least a couple years since you can never take them seriously. Sure, going out, partying, slaying some chicks here and there and bootycalling them on dating apps is fun but eventually you need a bigger calling in life rather than a 24/7 hedonistic lifestyle. Its all about balance - partying hard and working hard - not in the wageslaving manner obviously. I believe building something meaningful perhaps is the key but everyone has their different interpretation to what that truly means. For now I'm content with writing a few guides here and there and helping people out, studying and getting some money on the side but we always need to strive for that everlasting more to quench our insatiable soul

I'll leave down here some resources which I have found useful recently and luckily you'll find some value from this thread as well

Fucking based thread. Holy shit.

• +1
My psychiatrist refused to give me ADD medication.
I can run on caffeine instead.
I'm pretty sure lifelong use of ADD stimulants mess with your heart, and I have relatives with heart problems.

What brings down my productivity the most is OCD.
I can't do schoolwork, it gives me babyrage and makes me stressed(including other things i don't enjoy doing)
Doing simple chores like taking out the trash is no problem but if I do something I see I won't make it in (programming) for example I give up.

Do only what you enjoy doing, I go through periods, usually a couple days of not wanting to do anything, here my mood is low.
Nothing therapy or antidepressants can fix, here I simply just watch youtube and still eat food because my metabolism is high and I can get away with it.

I have something called cyclothymic motivation, I can't find the word on google but let's just say I coined it now.

I can't fully diagnose myself of having cyclothymia but I do experience mild depression and hypomania from time to time, including sleeping for less hours and becoming obsessed with something, autism, cyclothymia, whatever it is-

I have periods of motivation where I want to do this specific thing and I usually skip school because of it, that's just my biochemistry and I'm gonna keep it that way without messing up my brain with medication.

controversial opinion but I think antidepressants just numb you, I don't know what long term use of them does.
Of course they can be a great help for severely depressed people but for me, I'm staying away from them as I've heard multiple studies suggesting that they actually increase sucidial thoughts, which conflict with other opposing studies of course.

View attachment 2178444

TL;DR, antidepressants are not 100% objectively studied
And I don't wanna take amphetamines/ADHD medication daily

I'd much rather be a happy neurotransmitter-blessed truecel than what I am now
lmao

@kiyopon @MakinItHappen

lmao

@kiyopon @MakinItHappen
yeah anti depressants do just numb you thats why i stopped taking them.

i have adhd so i take adhd medication but not daily